It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

K Jong `funeral` - monty python rip off?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   
The reason i made the title monty python is because the funeral was so over the top it looked extremely fake.
I watched yahoo`s newsreel video and i laughed so hard i almost choked on my ginger cake cookies!

The fake crying

Seriously it looks like something out of a monty python movie...

Does anyone else think its pretty much fake propeganda?

edit on 30-12-2011 by admiralmary because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by admiralmary

It is fake propaganda. If you don't cry in North Korea for Kim Jong IL's death, you get sent to the North Korean goulag where dead prisoners becomes your staple diet. And I'm not kidding!
edit on 30-12-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
just seen a hillarious spoof of it

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
oh come on guys i thought it was funny

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Gotta say,

Please save that country from that next lunatic.

He looks completely out of it.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   

It is funny in a way. It is also embarrassing, but it is ultimately very sad. These people know nothing different than to be puppets like this. They think it is appropriate and normal for everyone to react this way. What really amazes me is that many of them are very good at it (some probably aren't acting at all) . . . did you see the wet ground beneath them from all the real tears? Anyway, funny and sad for me at the same time but love the fact that the evil little man is now gone . . . I hope his son is better than him in governing his people and moving their nation into our century.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
There's nothing funny about it at all.

The leader of a Country died.

The people know no better, as they have been (and still are) socially-conditioned to believe that their leader, their Country and their way of life is pure, perfect and just.

Sure, some may have been shedding Crocodile-tears, but that is beside the point.

It is like people beating their chests at the funeral-processions in the middle east, or throwing sand over their bodies.

The way different cultures display their Mournings is theirs, and not up for judgement.

Some people want sad and depressing music at their Funeral.

I want happy and up-lifting music at mine.

Do you see?

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
People HAVE to cry. If they want to or not - and lots surely do feel devastated after being brainwashed from every direction since birth.
Others cry because if they do not cry - some very nasty North Korean secret services will know about it. And it it is not good.
So i do not find it funny,rather sad. Also you can notice that they placed more well fed people to the front ,but you can still spot the true situation from looking at the people in the background.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknowsplusone
Gotta say,

Please save that country from that next lunatic.

He looks completely out of it.

yeah lets commit 250,000 troops to that region lol

it aint up to your country to save anyone, let them sort it out amongst themselves

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Yeah it's so funny that whilst you almost choke on your ginger cake cookies some of these people have to eat grass to survive.

I'm quite sure that if you had to suffer living in that country you'd be fake crying as well. It's either that or probably end up in a forced labour camp or at worse maybe even be shot.

So yes, HAHAHAHAH sooo hilarious........

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   

f-ing awsome......thanks for that......lol

top topics

join