It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas gunman wore Santa Claus costume in murder-suicide that left 7 dead (Honour Killing?)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   

The Texas gunman who killed six people before committing suicide wore a Santa Claus costume during his horrific Christmas Day rampage, police said Monday.

The massacre in Grapevine, just outside Dallas, occurred just after the victims had finished opening their gifts.

The shooter was part of a family Christmas gathering and "showed up shortly before the incident took place" in the Santa suit, Grapevine police spokesman Sgt. Robert Eberling said Monday, according to The Associated Press.

www.nydailynews.com...

Has honour killing existed in white American households for decades? I think it has because many of these murder/suicide cases has been happening in the US for years.

The article says that the killer had lost control of his wife because they separated and his two daughters were dating white males. Amongst the dead daughters and wife were another female and male and teenage boy.

This terrible news was carried on the Washington Post, CBSNews, USNews, MSNBC and across the news wires but not one mentioned that this crime was an honour killing.

Political Correction has gone mad and the news outlets have buried the honour killing aspect of this crime

edit on 28-12-2011 by Helixer because: sp

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
A very big long thread is here about this topic.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
come join the fun

but ask your questions cos I want to answer them..meet you there.
edit on 28-12-2011 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
oh God...not again.......

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

That made me giggle dude.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
A very big long thread is here about this topic.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
come join the fun

but ask your questions cos I want to answer them..meet you there.
edit on 28-12-2011 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

Indeed...

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join