It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Hello. I am pretty new to things like this but I have been interested in things like this ever since I came to enlightenment. I live in Texas, United States. Now before you ban me and kick me off this website, know that I have always acted much older than I actually am. I read at a 5th grade level in kindergarden and now as a 7th grader, I read at a 12th grade level. I am twelve years old soon to turn thirteen. I scored a 152 on a PSAT. I don't mean to sound like I am bragging, I just want to stay on this forum. I have always been interested in things that aren't explained very well. I hope that I am accepted here and that I can help contribute to the forum.
edit on 28-12-2011 by Ecorp99 because: Grammatical error

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS buddy,I also a recent new member from texas you also are seeing the truth and have cut loose from the corrupted governments puppet strings learn as much as u can from hear and have fun.

(I would recommend checking out the secrets of the pyramids of Egypt)

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Is there an age limit requirement here?
Just wondering.
13 years old?
Really?

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I'm curious what are your views on the gov and made how did end up in ATS if u don't mind me asking?

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Ecorp99

Good for him! I'm glad to see that there are youngsters out there who are interested in what is going on in the world, compared to the average teenager in America. Good for you chap, welcome! I really hope you find what you are looking for on these forums. Proud of you kid haha!

new topics

top topics

join