It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 feet tall wave that has been travelling around the world for 80 years?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I had a strange dream last night, one of those vivid ones that seem to have more meaning than ordinary dreams.

The gist of it is, we were all waiting for this wave to hit, it was only 10 feet tall in my dream, but the odd thing is that scientists had said that it had been travelling around the world for 80 years. There was a kind of doomsday feel to the dream, but not completely, more like a fear of the unknown.

The other part of the dream involved finding a strange object that looked like a triangular xmas cracker, but made out of some shiny metal. It looked hi tech or alien. The object was activated and went up into the sky and made a really bright light, like a beacon I guess.

Then oddly I was in a strange building, like some kind of cross between an embassy, education facility and research plant. It was being defended by British troops, and was weirdly under attack from US marines.

I cant figure any of this out, it seems that it might be telling us something, maybe there is some undelying symbolism that means more than the obvious imagery. I dont know.

Does any of this mean anything to anyone?

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
yeah it means the following;

the evil brits had created a machine that could create devastating waves.

the only problem was the wave NEVER subdued.

the wave that had been rolling around the planet for 80 years was the original testwave from the first test.

now the american marines, being the world police, they offcourse had to step in and conquer the brits to make sure we're safe for yet another day.

thank god.

on a sidenote.

i truely don't know.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by HeavierThanLight

80 years ey? Maybe it had to do with that tarzan monkey.. And perhaps you often play cod mw3 and just happened to see a christmas ornament before you went to bed? Thats the simple answer. Though ill admit, sometimes its not something easy, so perhaps im wrong.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Well i found out about the chimp this morning, which was odd. Maybe I dream predicted the chimp death or tuned into it during my sleep.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by HeavierThanLight
I had a strange dream last night, one of those vivid ones that seem to have more meaning than ordinary dreams.

Maybe too much ATS?
Let's look for clues...

The gist of it is, we were all waiting for this wave to hit, it was only 10 feet tall in my dream, but the odd thing is that scientists had said that it had been travelling around the world for 80 years. There was a kind of doomsday feel to the dream, but not completely, more like a fear of the unknown.

Probably been from reading about the Japanese Tsunami and the unkown effects of the radiation leakage

The other part of the dream involved finding a strange object that looked like a triangular xmas cracker, but made out of some shiny metal. It looked hi tech or alien. The object was activated and went up into the sky and made a really bright light, like a beacon I guess.

TR-3B Flying Triangle?
Backward engineering Alien Tech?

Then oddly I was in a strange building, like some kind of cross between an embassy, education facility and research plant. It was being defended by British troops, and was weirdly under attack from US marines.

Iranians overrun the British Embassy in Tehran but as always in the ME it's the US's fault.

I cant figure any of this out, it seems that it might be telling us something, maybe there is some undelying symbolism that means more than the obvious imagery. I dont know.

I'd try not to lose sleep over it. Many dreams are just that...Dreams.

Does any of this mean anything to anyone?

Take a break, Go for a walk in the fresh air.
Enjoy the New Years

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Sounds like a cool movie. I am sure It will somehow end up in the theatres because after awful movies like "the darkest hour" i am 100% certain Hollywood is stealing ideas for movies from ATS and ATS needs to get it's ass into gear and create some kind of coyright because these Hollywood writers are stealing our ideas to make cheesey enterainment out of.
edit on 28-12-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Oh I am not reading too much into it, just wondered if it rang any bells so to speak. The alien tech was not like a the aircraft you mentioned though. Its purpose was as more of a beacon. But a beacon for what? The ten foot wave travelling around the world for 80 years though, and your interpretation as to do with Fukishima is interesting. How long would the radiation be a danger for?

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
And this is what happened mere days later.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join