It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flaws of new world order or why it wont work very well

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
A global government or a unified world has a very major flaw: it would be too inflexible. Let me explain, the world to function relies upon local knowledge or autonomy, no empire has ever covered the whole world because it was obvious by those that formed them that an empire that large would fall. The Chinese, the British empire at it's height, the Romans all realized that if they grew too large they would have problems and stopped expanding. Think how many problems are best solved using local knowledge, look at the problems the European union has as everything gets translated many times over. America is large and over it's history entire cities have been deserted a testament that being large has it's problems, and a problem that smaller countries like the UK at it's current size does not have. Sure there are dictators and the world is not perfect but if a global governance was ever established the world would function so badly that it would break up again. The NWO is just a insane dream that would tear itself apart.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by s12345

I doubt anyone would disagree with you, even prophecies in the Old and New Testament indicate that the NWO will tear itself apart. The contingencies are massive depopulation of the Earth. They envisage us as cattle that will be herded in to fenced off zones of control, starved and beaten to the point that we worship them for everything that they give us. They are by no means ignorant of the challenge though which is why the net they are casting is so immense and taking such a long time to complete.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
It would be far better to try and fix the smaller parts that don't work so well: dictators, starvation: although solving these problems may not be solved using the accepted methods, if they worker these areas would already be ok.
The best way would be to get the world together informally, better translator functions in the internet, student visas, making travelling and investing in different countries easier. But an actual NWO no way will it work. It is just the pipedream of some power mad people: with the emphasis on the mad.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
"Sure there are dictators and the world is not perfect but if a global governance was ever established the world would function so badly that it would break up again. The NWO is just a insane dream that would tear itself apart."

If the world leaders and those in high positions did not all worship Satan I could probably agree with you. As it is, Satan has two primary goals 1) to be worshipped as god and 2) the elimination/corruption of God's Children on Earth. He cannot accomplish these until, at the very least, all of the western predominantly Christian nations are taken down. I wish that you see it from this perspective as you would then know that it is not an insane dream....and that it is well underway week by week as we slowly succumb to a police state, lose our freedoms, lose our jobs and watch as youngsters are being "enlightened" and embracing the ideologies of communism and atheism.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
We are losing rights and slowly we may be moving towards a one world government, but it will not increase the power of those behind it for long: in the long term they will lose what they already have as it will tear itself apart: albeit causing misery around the world as it does. The collapse of a one world government would make the banking collapse look trivial. I do think that greed and power hunger is behind it: and an attitude of conserving what power they have would be the correct approach for them as well as us. It would be more rational as their greed will undermine their power. As to them being satanists: if this is true it is again a sign of stupidity: the devil has no option but to do bad as he counterbalances good, and so he cannot be dealt with as he has by nature and purpose to break such a deal.
edit on 27-12-2011 by s12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Yes, if it will happen - it will be corrupted bureaucratic hell,ridden with economic ,ethnic ,religious and social instability. Look at EU and extrapolate.
The only way out for ruling elites,in my opinion, will be the technology - cyborgization of population will allow more control over bigger crowds. Armies will be gradually robotized and thus quelling rebellions of minorities will not be a problem. In the end will be one great transHuman (meaning totally non-Human,artificial) "ant colony" - Earth.
And yes - i am a pessimist.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by s12345
A global government or a unified world has a very major flaw: it would be too inflexible. Let me explain, the world to function relies upon local knowledge or autonomy, no empire has ever covered the whole world because it was obvious by those that formed them that an empire that large would fall. The Chinese, the British empire at it's height, the Romans all realized that if they grew too large they would have problems and stopped expanding. Think how many problems are best solved using local knowledge, look at the problems the European union has as everything gets translated many times over. America is large and over it's history entire cities have been deserted a testament that being large has it's problems, and a problem that smaller countries like the UK at it's current size does not have. Sure there are dictators and the world is not perfect but if a global governance was ever established the world would function so badly that it would break up again. The NWO is just a insane dream that would tear itself apart.

If you have a world-wide totalitarian system such as, for example, as strict as the worst communist system, and absolutely everything worth knowing was known and controlled by TPTB, then it could work. Such a system depends upon the degree of force allowed to be applied to the citizenry. Immediate termination probably would be the standard as it swiftly solves any immediate problem. It has proven to be very effective and cost efficient.

Suppose that North Korea over-powered all major countries and installed their iron-fisted approach to every aspect of human life. Not possible you think? OK. Suppose, then, the US, for example, looked in depth at North Korea and saw the benefits of total control of the citizenry and started to introduce changes in the society that would make the people--for want of a better word--more slave-like. How they would bring about those changes would be via a flurry of new, constrictive laws and via the insidious use of high-tech devices.

Earlier today I watched a You Tube vid of a British company that displayed its software that is designed for super surrveilance. It can recognize faces in crowds on the street, track that person from camera to camera and even reconstruct their earlier, prior path vby calling up stored databanks collected earlier of no one in particular. Add predictive software based on the database of that person's entire history and your computer system determines upon its own that that person may be a possible threat to the system. What would it do, send the cops, a an armed drone or simply directr a street-light mounted gun to fire a bullet into that person's brain. It would also call the cleanup squad. As of right now, what even you THINK is becoming known more and more each day to sensing machines in development.

Technology is the tool of enslavement of the masses by the few. Very similar to what the Industrial Revolution did to humanity with sweat shop that exist still today! We play with our innocent little (appearing) gadgets and the big boys work up a sweat developing their sophisticated tools to keep up under control. We are less equal every day because their goal is for us not to be equal, simply dutiful.

And I don't know of any major American city that has ever been abandoned such as you state.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I didn't say major cities I said cities have been abandoned: depends upon what looks citylike, in the uk we have some very small cities and some very large towns: Durham is a city because it was given the city charter because it has a castle, a cathedral and a university but is the size of a town, Sunderland was only recently made a city officially although it is much bigger. I must add that easier to find on the internet are ghost towns, and even foreclosure ghost towns. However in smaller countries people do not move from state to state to find work: or equivalently from country to country as much. I would say that setting the correct interest rate of currency level relative to other currencies is more difficult for a larger country. Just look how the euro has been such a failure and a currency for such a large area with different needs was never going to work very well. I would say that simply policies from one country would not necessarily work for another. If a NWO happens we are in for a bumpy ride when it tears itself apart: and if not careful will find ourselves fighting each other as areas tear apart and fall into war. The peoples of the world will find that some of us will try to take power by facing us at each other in war.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
A united world order is possible and will come to be but we are not ready for it to become. Even when the time comes of the leaders understanding that we stand stronger, united, and even if we have filtered out the prideful and greedy leaders, there will still be falls of the uniting. It will be tried and challenged to all degrees....but we will learn through it all just as we are learning what division offers us.

There can never be a perfect utopia in experiences in the illusion of the flesh....but there can be worldly united common orders that the world can agree upon. There should not be any one nation ruling over another. We can keep trying to call ourselves nations all we want, in truth, we share the same sphere. Something huge will happen, to bring the leaders together to even consider such a idea. The nations will have to experience being under the same threat, united, being on the same side together, before walls can even start to fall that divide us.

Uniting, becoming harmony, becoming more our true nature...is a process. Very similar to smashing grapes to make fine wine when you really think about it.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by s12345

i think that the best way to have a nwo would be to keep nations fighting, while a few hundred people control the leaders. then eventualyy create 2-3 countries through militariy alligences. later after the war becomes to great the nations merge to prevent any further fighting. at that point the world will be held under one government, for the skae of peace. if at any point it looks like someone gets out of line. they send their controlled leaders to form an alligencer with this rouge country, cause a new war than repeat the process, until no one wants to break the world government for fear of creating another war

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo
A united world order is possible and will come to be but we are not ready for it to become. Even when the time comes of the leaders understanding that we stand stronger, united, and even if we have filtered out the prideful and greedy leaders, there will still be falls of the uniting. It will be tried and challenged to all degrees....but we will learn through it all just as we are learning what division offers us.

Ya know - seriously - there's very little difference then what we already have.

I think most fears are manufactured.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Problem: too many people; Solution: population reduction
Problem: diverse currencies; Solution: a single world currency
Problem: religious strife; Solution: a single world religion
Problem: national sovereignty; Solution: destroy national boundaries and cultures
Problem: diverse languages; Solution: a single official global language

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen

I think it would be sad to lose languages.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by s12345

i suppose it all depends on whos running the show doesnt it

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

What we have, is like looking at a toddler who has their whole life ahead of them. We work in the nature of the flesh by far more then we do in spirit. We solve problems through war and killing, through force. There will be a time that we will not work this way.

Fear is a part of the nature we are of in the flesh, its very natural. Yes, there have been some fears placed into us by mans past fears or desires that led to horrid outcomes in the end....but generally, all fears serve a purpose. If fear is holding any of us back from something, then we obviously are not ready to move forward. When ready, the fear will not have the power that it once held.

Hope you are well Annee!
LV

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen

I think it would be sad to lose languages.

Ditto to that. Think of all the one's that have already been lost. Something I worry about is the way we place all our information today on things like paper. I have a strong respect for those in the past that placed their understandings onto stone and wish we did it more today.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaveNorris
reply to post by s12345

i suppose it all depends on whos running the show doesnt it

That's what I keep saying.

A Global Federation is inevitable - - it is the natural progression.

Maybe people should stop fighting it - - and instead think about the "how's" and "who's".
edit on 28-12-2011 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

good point

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

What we have, is like looking at a toddler who has their whole life ahead of them. We work in the nature of the flesh by far more then we do in spirit. We solve problems through war and killing, through force. There will be a time that we will not work this way.

Fear is a part of the nature we are of in the flesh, its very natural. Yes, there have been some fears placed into us by mans past fears or desires that led to horrid outcomes in the end....but generally, all fears serve a purpose. If fear is holding any of us back from something, then we obviously are not ready to move forward. When ready, the fear will not have the power that it once held.

Hope you are well Annee!
LV

Well yes - - I was just looking at the political structure. Political isolationism is a thing of the past. Those who continue to think America should just close their borders and "lock the doors" are absurd and living in a past that is long gone.

We (all nations) are on the right track trying to work with all political leaders in bringing about a unity global government. Respecting different cultures seems to be a tough one - - but I think that will subside.

I personally think military should become international peacekeepers. We are still mostly in our lower form "need and greed" physical human. We aren't really as individuals evolved enough to police ourselves on a large scale. And I think humans fear control and loss of control. So I understand that fear.

You know I look at things on different levels. Like an elevator in a high rise - - that can choose to stop on any floor. This opinion/observation is just from one level. Then there is the: Spiritual - Watchers - Timeline - etc.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I think that fitting real political struggles and intrigues and financial games into this lovely utopian template will not work - it will be torn apart by harsh realities. And those realities are that good people do not seek power and wealth, and people with power and wealth run the show.
Look at our leaders - are you proud of anyone? Do you really respect anyone? And those will be some of the people who will decide How and Who. I do not want to be fermented into wine. I do not want to loose all cultural diversity for some artificial monoculture.
Is one world government inevitable? Attempt to create one is inevitable,yes. Nobody knows about the rest.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join