It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Politico Says On MSNBC They Will Blackout Ron Paul If He Wins Iowa

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Unbelievable
I only know Politico because of Democracy Now with the woman with the right eye thing going on
She often has great guests and content
Didn't know Politico was the enemy, anyone can tell me why/who/what/how?

Ron Paul supporters need to take this and use it in a positive manner
NOT with SEEEEE TOLD YA
But with an actual plan

Like starting off by talking to others how in the past Mainstrem Media always chose the front-runners and it was never in the benefit to the audience.
Let them know that the same thing is occuring now with videos such as these

What happened to journalism?

We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected the promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world-government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the National autodetermination practiced in past centuries.

David Rockefeller in an address to a Trilateral Commission meeting in June of 1991

Oh ya

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
And if Dr Paul wins the presidency, he will blackout MSNBC.

(btw, this is a repost)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
This really isn't so bad.

It might make him more desirable to the electorate.

I am having a hard time working Ron Paul's name in with the Sheeple.

I usually get dismissed out of hand.

Maybe this will shake people up.

The way it's going now...The Media is killing the good Doctor.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected the promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world-government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the National autodetermination practiced in past centuries.

David Rockefeller in an address to a Trilateral Commission meeting in June of 1991

Oh ya

Now you are getting to the real root of what is going on. Most people won't see or hear this. And it is not done in secret.

David Rockefeller published this in his autobiography:

David Rockerfeller's 2002 "Memoirs" ISBN 0-679-40588-7 Chapter 27 "Proud Internationalist" Page 405:

"Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure — one world, if you will. If that is the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it."

He's proud of his treason to create a one world government that is against the best interest of the US....

.... oh and they control all the media

new topics

top topics

join