It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Somethings up with venus

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

So the volcano unerupted on December 16-18?

edit on 12/31/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
It could be a super volcano erupting on venus,venus has more volcanoes on its surface than any other planet in our solar system > "Venus has more volcanoes than any other planet in the solar system. Over 1600 major volcanoes or volcanic features are known,see map in link and there are many,many more smaller volcanoes.No one has yet counted them all, but the total number may be over 100,000 or even over 1,000,000!" > volcano.oregonstate.edu...
edit on 31-12-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

Did you even read your link?

Third, volcanism on Venus shows fewer eruptive styles than on the Earth. Almost all volcanism on Venus seems to involve fluid lava flows. There is no sign of explosive, ash-forming eruptions on Venus, and little evidence for the eruption of sludgy, viscous lavas. This may reflect a combination of several effects. First, due to the high air pressure, venusian lavas need much higher gas contents than Earth lavas to erupt explosively. Second, the main gas driving lava explosions on Earth is water, which is in very short supply on Venus. Lastly, many viscous lavas and explosive eruptions on Earth occur near plate subduction zones. Thus, the lack of subduction zones should also reduce the likelihood of such eruptions on Venus.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

If your saying that a volcano couldnt have erupted and then stopped and then erupted again for 2 or 3 days,why not? Why could'nt it? Especially a super volcano on another planet that we know very little about...

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Whatever this is thats emanating from venus,its been seen for a very long time > www.redicecreations.com...

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

No.
I'm talking about what the lens flare did on December 16-18.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Venus is very prominent in the evening sky. Do you see anything emanating from it? I don't.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

YELLOWSTONE'S Pelican Cone Activity ALERT.

put out on Dec 25, day we had strong enough wind to blow down a tree and take out the power.

---We just had CME hitting on the 26th, and the stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov pics were all not found now, but we saw them then.

Fox News:
www.foxnews.com...#/v/1352508541001/solar-blast-expected-to-hit-earth/?playlist_id=86928?test=faces

Video: Solar Blast Expected to Hit Earth

We're going to have a lot more next year according to this Fox News video, and peaking in 2013, which is getting closer to the dates I have inside, mine were 2014-2017, a friends was 2013-2017, we both spoke at the same time, just inner feelings. For what, well I hope upgrade and cosmic arrests.

edit on 31-12-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   

CME Impact / Solar Watch Dec 29, 2011

---"We've just had significant impact of a coronal mass ejection on the earth's magnetic sparking a possible G1 class geomagnetic storm...."

This is now, last few days, and yesterday the same kind of wind not as strong as on Dec 25. I believe the day before too. Very mild and warm day today. Nicer than alot of the US I'd say.

Now, for the volanic activity and ilsands raising up out of the ocean, that implies rather significant activity this past month and roughly coinciding with Venus.

Obviously this affected Venus in a big way, supercharged her and caused a plasma ejection.

We're going to get alot more and worse, peaking in 2013.

Its a REALITY CHECK.

Also our fraudulent science based on another fraudulent ex worker in the patent office Einstein, who forced some really bad road of usary and slavery on this planet at the expense of everyone and has brought the planet to near catastrophe (nuclear when we never needed it, we didn't. Mind you Telsa sort of disappeared after demonstrating his stuff, and it was stolen quickly, and of course Dayton C. Miller was swept under the carpet. Well the erroneous postulates of our science are going to be uprooted.

jra

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Wrong, we had them blast our city nonstop and ruin Christmas. Yesterday too. Today is calm. Otherwise they're lying, and I trust the medias and NASA about as much as Sorcha FAAL.

What the heck are you talking about? I live near Vancouver myself, sure it's been a bit windy and the power did go out here on Christmas day, but what evidence do you have that it was caused by CME's? And why would any solar storms just affect a small local area like the Fraser Valley and not the entire west coast of North America? That makes no sense.

And to those who think something is exploding on Venus. Could you explain what is happening on 16 - 18 of Dec in the video? Like Phage, I also want to know.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I thought you didn't trust NASA or things like that. Where do you think the data in that video came from?

The possible G1 (minor) geomagnetic storm did not occur. The Kp index reached 3. G1 (minor storm level) is greater than 4.

On Christmas geomagnetic activity was very low.

Since those very minor CMEs did reach Earth, it means that they did not reach Venus since Venus is far from the path between the Sun and Earth.

edit on 12/31/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

No i dont,but whatever it is,it most likely doesnt happen all the time,only once in awhile.Are there any telescopes filming venus 24/7?,i dont know.But the chances of me looking up and seeing something emanating from venus at exactly the moment it happens are rather slim.But as the link i posted above explains,people have observed weird things about venus for a long time,not just recently...

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

As the video I posted shows, the "eruption" lasted for days. You haven't looked at Venus with all this "activity"? It's still happening. Have a look tomorrow.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I think you have mistaken solar wind with normal wind.

You cannot feel or see solar wind on earth.

Solar wind can't penetrate our atmosphere.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

Perhaps only once in a great while,does a super volcanic eruption happen on venus,just like earths super volcanic eruptions only happen once in a great,like yellowstones super volcano,which is hundreds or thousands of times as powerful as say a mt.saint helens eruption which in itself is a rare occurrence...

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

It would be one hell of an eruption to throw material a distance of many times the diameter of Venus into space.
The flares happen every time Venus enters or leaves the field of view. Every time.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
1. We saw what happened to Venus.

2. We also experienced a geographic change occurring. New land masses. One that is probably not over yet. I mean, surely it has to balance.

3. We've had cme's hit and solar storms.

4. We've had yellowstone wierd activity. That one coincided with our weird storms.

5. Everything I mentioned is driven by one thing: the SUN.

So, anyone going on about things, needs to wake up themselves.

As for me, I'm keeping an eye on things. Not because I want anything to happen, to the contrary its my belief that we need to care about those in need, the poor and if we were doing this, things would change. Because the holograph we're living in, IS that interactive.

I suggest we give the next 2 years some real love and goodness, turn up our frequency and don't react or give them our energy, say no, mean it, don't follow bad orders, phone in on all the bad bills, don't vote for any of them, don't endorse evil. AND, just work at helping others, or family, or working out anything negative or programmed in us to not love and listen to others. Inject all the love we can muscle and then some into the next 2 years. And pull together with others, meditate. If bad things do happen, don't give into dog eat dog, but help one another. Be kind, no matter what. This is an illusion, but it determines our next step.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I know what you mean,an eruption that strong would probably fracture most of the planet.Perhaps its something to do with the magnetic field of venus,like its shedding,losing or ejecting a part of its magnetic field and when that happens under certain conditions it becomes visible,like our own magnetic field becomes visible as the aurora borealis.Maybe the planet venus experienced a poles shift,or an axis tilt?

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Venus does not have a planetary magnetic field.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

That one wasn't earth bound, it affected Venus. There is a difference. In the past the records about Venus are that it moves. So in the past there is some really big interactions and charges. But I keep seeing people all over the world, protesting against this tyranny. Now they're being manipulated into falling into the plans of the elite, I think. But thats not the intent of their hearts. So just because something happened in the past, does not mean, its going to repeat.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Was walking home through a quiet dark valley on New Years Eve (long story) with my wife, and Venus was very bright with elongated appearing spikes.

Have no idea if it was related to Volcanic venusian activity or just a natural atmospheric illusion.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join