It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They aren't going to kill Ron Paul like JFK, They're just gonna start marshall law in 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I believe 2012 is the year, within 0-9 months from now, maybe even sooner, the plan for continuity of government will begin.

The reasons I believe we will be under martial law are because:
-2012 election
- - Have you noticed the lack of organization by Romney and Newt? They barely have anything on the ground in Iowa. It seems as though they're not even trying. However, the media is really pushing against Ron Paul. Although far fetched, this leads me to believe the priority is more to discredit Paul than to get Romney to win. They're not giving reasons why Romney is better than Paul, they just want as many people to get away from his message as possible. Even worse, and a little nuttier, it could be that with such a strong foundation of support, it seems like they're using Ron Paul to target informed citizens and patriots.

Economic uncertainty
- This month, many articles came out openly talking about the the collapse of the Euro. We all know the Euro would effect the dollar within weeks, and if a collapse of the Euro did occur, I wouldn't be surprised if the craziness began instantly.

Government Shutdown Delays
- Our government has been very close to being shutdown due to lack of funds, and is only being push along to go for a month or two. With China and Japan thinking about dropping the dollar, a government shutdown would be inevitable unless there was some plan involving the continuity of government.

NDAA Authorization Bill
- This bill is one nail in the coffin of liberty. It has set the stage and we now wait for the curtains to reveal the show. We've all seen this bill in it's ambiguously defined glory. How many of us already know the government will consider us terrorist for following our constitution?

Rise of Ron Paul
- Ron Paul is leading the charge in the message of liberty. We all know that the government is heavily infiltrated, and it has astonished me how far Ron Paul has managed to go. However, TPTB seem to plan for everything. I'm sure they've already planned for this uncomfortable(for them) situation.

It's matter of when, not if. So... Anyone have a plan? I'm in Las Vegas and don't want to be alone when this happens.

edit on 27-12-2011 by dadank because: sp

edit on 27-12-2011 by dadank because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by dadank

how do they declare marshal law when the president does not want it? ... duh!

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
lol I think the president would be just fine with it

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Too bad you aren't in Florida. I agree with your analysis. The Republicans certainly do not seem to be trying to mount any kind of "real" campaign. They seem to be phoning it in. Either the plan is to let o win, or your idea of martial law. Either is possible imo.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by dadank

I'm in Apple Valley and could be on a bus to L.V. pronto at any time. I believe Paul would be taken out if he were to make it by some miracle. But I think we should start bonding and banding together somehow. Thgings are just about to go south IMO.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Oh, my god...enough with the "grand schemes against Ron Paul" stuff. It's really getting old.

There's no need to kill Ron Paul. His inability to compete in a general election will take care of him without anyone getting their hands dirty.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Ok ok.

What would be a legitimate cause to initiate marshal law?

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Right on! Brought up some very insightful points. The politicians aren't working on all these new 'control' laws for nothing, and the fact that the FEMA camps are being activated and publicly contracted for operation indicates a lot of 'no good' on the way. Not to mention, the threat of starting WW3 just around the corner. Let's face it, the final stages of the global agenda are about to be forcibly implemented.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by PLASIFISK
Ok ok.

What would be a legitimate cause to initiate marshal law?
Whatever they want. The President has authority(illegally granted) to define any situation as an "emergency".

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by jtap66
Oh, my god...enough with the "grand schemes against Ron Paul" stuff. It's really getting old.

There's no need to kill Ron Paul. His inability to compete in a general election will take care of him without anyone getting their hands dirty.

LMAO. Funniest thing I read all day.

FYI....MSM lies to you. Ron Paul has a great chance to win this election.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
You folks are really getting carried away here.

Can we just concentrate on getting Ron Paul elected FIRST, before we go worrying about every other worry and fear that has been RAGING like a fire for decades???

Lets get Ron Paul in FIRST, then go from there.

C'mon folks, ONE THING at a time!!

You all are gonna WEAR yourselves out before the election even gets here!!

edit on 27-12-2011 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by dadank

Good post! I think you are definitely on to something. It is pretty obvious that something is going on. I'm a little torn between whether it is a move to completely take control of the people or if the government knows some sort of big 2012 disaster is going to happen and all of the fema moves and recent laws that they have passed like the NDAA are due to that. What exactly is going down is pretty much anybody's best guess. Research helps, but there's so much contradicting info out there on the web, it's sometimes hard to tell what's factual and what's not. I think your best bet is to make sure that you can provide food, shelter and protection for your family if the SHTF. It is nice to have people around that you can rely on if things get bad, but the truth is that if things ever get really really bad, we're all going to look out for ourselves and our families first.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by HangTheTraitors

Get a grip folks!! ONE THING at a time!! You all are gonna WEAR yourselves out before the election even gets here!!
I disagree. Contingency planning is never a bad idea. You can bet that TPTB have planned for almost every contingency. We need to do the same.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
1) It's "MARTIAL" Law. "Marshall Law regarded the Philippine Islands in WWII.
2) In order to put into effect marital law, you need the law enforcement officers AND the military AND everyone in the government behind this -- OR -- complete conquest by a foreign power.

I ain't seeing it.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Indellkoffer

Woops. Missed that. I'll fix it once I can.

And I'm hoping on that. You can bet they would want to initiate martial law though. Interesting you bring up the philippines, my parents were in the philippines during martial law(my dad ended up climbing up president marco's mountain mansion). Then he joined the navy, so I'm a military brat and lived overseas for 13 years. A lot of my friends joined the military after we graduated, so I'm hoping humanity will prevail.

However, I can't help but look at nazi germany during the holocaust. They managed to kill millions and millions, but I don't think anyone saw that coming back in 1938. We must always prepare for the worst, and hope for the best.
edit on 27-12-2011 by dadank because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiraCity
reply to post by dadank

how do they declare marshal law when the president does not want it? ... duh!

It's Martial law guys. Not Marshall or Marshal.

Just saying.

That said, Martial law is the implementation of Military law ( usually temporary) when the government fails to function properly and efficiently. Sort of like what happened in Egypt. The government got over thrown and the Military was put in charge as a transition government until a new government is in place.

So, whether the President declares it or not, is not relevant.

But I honestly don't think anyone will be calling martial law in the US any time soon....Though there are some who think we have been under Martial law since 9/11

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Something wicked this way comes, for sure. As a couple of other posters have suggested, it could be that the GOP is going to throw the election like they did in '08, as they certainly would not want to be saddled with the ruin that the United States of America has become. Not that it really matters much who is in office at this point...none of them are really working for the citizenry anymore, and haven't been for a long time.

My money (what little is left, that is) says that if there is a full-on domestic military clamp-down, it will be triggered by some sort of economic calamity, which certainly cannot be ruled out. Collapse of the euro, followed by bank failures across much of Europe, followed by bank runs here before our own banks collapse, resulting in civil unrest on a mammoth scale as the economic engine shuts down...and so on. The powers that be know this a strong probability, and likely have for some time, hence the necessity in passing NDAA s.1031/1032.

Having said all of that, the establishment are scared, and it shows in their handling of the Ron Paul question. There is a proverb (Mahatmas Gandhi?) that states (more or less) "first they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win". Safe to say that Ron Paul is now entering the third phase of that rubrik.

top topics

join