I believe 2012 is the year, within 0-9 months from now, maybe even sooner, the plan for continuity of government will begin.
The reasons I believe we will be under martial law are because:
- - Have you noticed the lack of organization by Romney and Newt? They barely have anything on the ground in Iowa. It seems as though they're not
even trying. However, the media is really pushing against Ron Paul. Although far fetched, this leads me to believe the priority is more to discredit
Paul than to get Romney to win. They're not giving reasons why Romney is better than Paul, they just want as many people to get away from his message
as possible. Even worse, and a little nuttier, it could be that with such a strong foundation of support, it seems like they're using Ron Paul to
target informed citizens and patriots.
- This month, many articles came out openly talking about the the collapse of the Euro. We all know the Euro would effect the dollar within weeks,
and if a collapse of the Euro did occur, I wouldn't be surprised if the craziness began instantly.
Government Shutdown Delays
- Our government has been very close to being shutdown due to lack of funds, and is only being push along to go for a month or two. With China and
Japan thinking about dropping the dollar, a government shutdown would be inevitable unless there was some plan involving the continuity of government.
NDAA Authorization Bill
- This bill is one nail in the coffin of liberty. It has set the stage and we now wait for the curtains to reveal the show. We've all seen this bill
in it's ambiguously defined glory. How many of us already know the government will consider us terrorist for following our constitution?
Rise of Ron Paul
- Ron Paul is leading the charge in the message of liberty. We all know that the government is heavily infiltrated, and it has astonished me how far
Ron Paul has managed to go. However, TPTB seem to plan for everything. I'm sure they've already planned for this uncomfortable(for them) situation.
It's matter of when, not if. So... Anyone have a plan? I'm in Las Vegas and don't want to be alone when this happens.
edit on 27-12-2011
by dadank because: sp
edit on 27-12-2011 by dadank because: (no reason given)