It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush's Guard memo's are fake?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by SomewhereinBetween

They are fake when it is proven that Killian did not sign the documents.

Experts hired by ABC, Washington Times and others are claiming the signature does not match Killian's signature.

I found this site that has a known Killian signature and the Killian signature from the memo. Signatures

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 11:01 PM
link   
We should prove Killian didn't sign the documents??!??!?

No, my friend, the burden of proof is you to prove he did.

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by gurnio
Um, you haven't debunked anything SomeWhereInBetweeen.
It seems that you may be the last person in America clinging to the belief that the forgeries are, in fact, real.

Dan Rather himself has finally admitted that they are suspect.

But go on believing whatever makes you happy...

For the rest of you more in touch with reality, it has been determined that the documents were faxed from a Kinko's in Abiline, Texas.

So, it seems we're getting closer to the source of this hoax.

I must burst your bubble, I am not in America, and yet I have given you proof within the Bush documents as released by the WH that every negative claimed does in fact show in those documents. I have no doubt that you will continue to pretend to be blind to that, pretend being the operative word. But if you are so sure of yourself, then show me where within all of my refutations I have not shown the charge to be debunked.

One kast thing. I do not claim they are not forgeries. I do claim and prove that the charges of forgeries based on the assertions are in fact lies. When will you and others prove me wrong by facts?

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Whoa, whoa, whoa.......

Now you're saying that you never claimed that the documents aren't forgeries??!!?!?

You're talking in circles,...

I am done discussing this with you.

Buh-bye.

[edit on 16-9-2004 by gurnio]

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by gurnio
Whoa, whoa, whoa.......

Now you're saying that you never claimed that the documents aren't forgeries??!!?!?

You're talking in circles,...

I am done discussing this with you.

Buh-bye.

[edit on 16-9-2004 by gurnio]

I see, misrepresentation is the norm for avid Bush fans. Advance outright lies against the other side to dismiss their case against him, and then misrepresent those who show them to be lies.

Bye then, and you have a good day now.

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 04:00 PM
link   

I must burst your bubble, I am not in America, and yet I have given you proof within the Bush documents as released by the WH that every negative claimed does in fact show in those documents�����..

Just a point here go back and look at the centered letter that you supposedly debunked�.you kind of missed / ignored the point�.it�s not that they are centered it is that they are not centered proportionally. If you look at the centered letter head the lines are centered by going to the center and backspacing n/2 that will make your odd lines a letter off of center as they are in the ANG/WH documents�.in the memos they are centered no offset.

[edit on 18-9-2004 by keholmes]

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by keholmes
Just a point here go back and look at the centered letter that you supposedly debunked�.you kind of missed / ignored the point�.it�s not that they are centered it is that they are not centered proportionally. If you look at the centered letter head the lines are centered by going to the center and backspacing n/2 that will make your odd lines a letter off of center as they are in the ANG/WH documents�.in the memos they are centered no offset.

I did not debunk a centered letter, I debunked this statement;

The documents are not on a standard letterhead. Instead, they feature a typewritten and centered address with a post office box rather than an actual street address of the squadron. The address is P.O. Box 34567, which coincidentally includes five consecutive numbers.

By providing a WH released document which has a typewritten and centred address. I further provided another document which also shows the address with the P.O. Box number. The insinuation over the connsecutive numbers made me chuckle too.

Perhaps you can highlight for me where mention is made of proportional centring.

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 09:47 PM
link   

................Perhaps you can highlight for me where mention is made of proportional centring.

earlier i and others provided the links to littlegreenfootball which was one of the orignal site to raise concerns.....on that site you will see the mention of proportional centering. however, it is kind of obvious to me that you have cherry picked the few quotes that you want and i conceed you have debunked those.

<< 2  3  4   >>

join