It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great 13 [D&R]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I have awoken in a strange dark place. I can feel the cold against my cheek as I try to rise from a hard cold floor. I can’t remember anything, how did I get here? The air whistles and blows, unfriendly and uninviting. A voice beckons me, a thick raspy sound ahead of me. Lifting my body up, a little dizzy, I walk towards the voice. A light begins to shine and I move faster out of the darkness. The fear of the unknown surrounding me has its grip around my chest. I can feel my heart pounding, my head sweating even through this cold.
As I enter the room, 13 large beings are all sitting in a circle. They are not human, I can tell, but very human like. What is the difference between them and us? I cannot say, other that they’re energy is different. Their presence mystifies me. I acknowledge them with a bow as I hear one tell me to sit down, without moving his lips. How can I hear him? This makes no sense, where am I? As I am thinking this, another being, answers. “You are at the beginning and you are at the end, now it is time for you to answer, sit”
Nervously I sit. Quiet all around me, but feeling their cold solid black eyes upon me. It is so cold in here.

“I don’t understand” I speak. A being tells me in my mind, answer for your kind. I begin to understand. I am here to answer for the crimes of humanity. I am here to beg for our existence. I feel a finger touch my forehead. Slowly my mind begins to see things. I close my eyes and begin to understand our beginning, and now our end. These beings have no need of speech. I understand all.
We have been terrible. Have destroyed our planet and ourselves. Have sought only material and fleshly satisfaction. We have destroyed our own race through our greed , selfishness, and hate. I become ashamed and cry. I see humanity for what it is .Beginning to sob like a child, I cry out in agony, “I am so sorry! I didn’t know! None of us knew!”

We are all at trial. The beings, these beautiful peaceful beings are trying the core of who we are. What can I answer them? Why should humanity be allowed? I ponder these questions inside. Who are the human race, who am I?

Then I answer in despair “We shouldn’t be here. Humanity has done horrible things. There Is no way to take this all back. If this could all be changed I would. We are of you. We can be like you. We can all try again. Bring us from this darkness and we will remember. We have the ability to change. To find compassion, to learn from these wrongs if you help us. The most important this is we can love. And love can change the world.”
They are gone. I look around me, only to hear my breathing and feel the cold. We are doomed.

I awake, in a strange bright place. Warm and soft. Another lays next to me still sleeping….we are alone.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Thanks for the flags guys!

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Really great SB!

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

Thanks Kali bear *hugs*

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link