It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So what happens If/When Ron Paul is Rejected by the rest of America?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by StarPeace

We don't need a backup plan. If Ron Paul is not allowed to fix the country then we won't need a backup plan. The country is spiraling out of control. The debt, the dollar, the erosion of Constitutional Rights, the multi-front wars, and the arrogance of ignoring diplomacy and exerting our will with sanctions and bombs. There will be no country to worry about if the election doesn't bring a drastic change. Ron Paul is the drastic change that we need. Every other candidate is just more of the status quo.

So, my back up plan is to be pretty much off-grid by November 2012. I will be voting for Ron Paul whether he gets the nomination or not, and I will be prepared to provide for and defend my family for anything humanly possible.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

".............the rest of America "

Who are you Talking about when you say " the rest of america " ? The Ones who Don't Vote ? The Ones who Vote Only along Party Lines No Matter what ? The ones who are Independent ( The MAJORITY of Voters RIGHT NOW ) , that haven't Made up their Minds Yet who they are going to Vote for ? Union Members who will be Told to Vote Democrat by their Union Leaders, but Secretly will Vote for Whomever they Freakin want ? If you ask me , " the rest of america " Will Decide the Next Presidential Election ONLY If they Choose to Participate in the Process , if not , they become Irrevelant concerning who our Next President eventually is .........

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I have a question for the ron paul haters. Do you like your country going into pointless wars? While your own country goes down hill, your government is spending billions on these wars, and many american lives have been lost. You think your country is doing the right thing?

I think the worrying thing, is that some of these haters are more conerned about going against the trend, rather than seeing their country get out of this mess.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Jay-morris

The Parallel between the Ancient Roman Empire and the Present United States of America is Clearly seen in how Both dealt with Foreign Policy . Rome Bled itself to Death for Over 400 Years of Fighting Wars that could have Never been Won Unless they somehow Totally Exterminated the Peoples of the Nations they Conquered thus Eliminating the Threat of Future Generations eventually seeking Vengence for their Beloved Ancestors Demise . Is the United States of Today ready to Perpetuate the Hatred that it's Modern Imperialism is now Spreading all over the Globe while at the same time like Ancient Rome , sucking it's Wealth and Shedding the Blood of it's People All in the Name of the Corporate Empire ? I Pray not as an American myself , this Nation was NEVER Meant to Become what it is Morphing into today..........

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   

I don't count online polls.

You better be careful your starting to sound an awful lot like Bill Oreilly!

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
What happens is that someone else will take up his place. It's not that unthinkable to forsee that happening, either.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
If it was obvious enough that the election was somehow rigged there would be protestors in the street. If however Americans truly did not vote for him because they no longer believe in the constitution or the God given rights that protect them, its time to simply leave America. I can not live here with another Obama or Bush-like 4 year term and alot of people feel the same way. No this isnt taking my ball and going home this is my ball has been stolen along with my home and the people that should give a damn dont so why should I? Some people dont understand history. Those people will vote for the puppet. I shall write in Pauls name if need be and hope for the best. Id rather throw away my vote than vote for another corporate shill or worse, Obama.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-morris
I have a question for the ron paul haters. Do you like your country going into pointless wars? While your own country goes down hill, your government is spending billions on these wars, and many american lives have been lost. You think your country is doing the right thing?

I think the worrying thing, is that some of these haters are more conerned about going against the trend, rather than seeing their country get out of this mess.

The people that dislike Ron Paul cant understand this point of view. War is linked with being patriotic. It matters not who the war is waged against, its been drilled into their heads since brith that if you dont support your troops then you're unpatriotic and even unamerican. There is also the constant fear of muslims that is brainwashing them on a daily basis. Its easy to understand why they dont like Ron Paul. Propaganda is a very powerful tool and only those that understand the history of our species and how empires rise and fall can see through. This is why history repeats itself because people are, for the most part, stupid.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join