It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Asked a chinese girl what she thougt of the Kim iljong vids

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Her perspective was that they were sobbing because if they didnt they probably would not get any food. Its another plausible theory. Didnt Michael Jackson pay people to scream and yell for him in the streets. Is everything in this thing we call reality staged. It truly boggles the mind

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by sd211212

I don't know how it is in NK, so it could be true.

But Michael Jackson having to pay people to scream for him? All he would have to do is announce that he would be there and thousands would show up and do it for free.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by sd211212

You do know Kim Jong Il was North Korean and not Chinese right?
I don't understand what you're referring to in this thread.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
So asking a chinese girl about what happened in Korea is a credible source. Dude this is stupid I'm a little angry at myself for dignifying this with a response but come one. Why don't you ask a Peruvian about what's happening in Britian then, that makes about as much sense. Or Sh*t ask any random person anywhere about it who gives a damn where they are from.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
you might as well asked an Australian what they though, because the Chinese and Koreans are different people.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by sd211212
Her perspective was that they were sobbing because if they didnt they probably would not get any food. Its another plausible theory. Didnt Michael Jackson pay people to scream and yell for him in the streets. Is everything in this thing we call reality staged. It truly boggles the mind

Come on now, that's absurd to say about MJ. Michael Jackson was one of the most famous people on the planet, he didn't need to pay anybody for massive crowds to gather. That's like accusing the Democrats of paying people to protest George W. Bush. Absurd!

]you might as well asked an Australian what they though, because the Chinese and Koreans are different people.

I agree with this. She's Chinese. That doesn't give her any sort of special knowledge, unless you just happen to think all people who reside in Asia are the same, in which case you can't even begin to understand what you're talking about.
edit on 26/12/11 by Yazman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I'm sure when the cameras were pointing at the N Koreans someone standing behind told them to show off their grief. Sorted.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by webpirate

My bad meant to put south korean girl. They all look the same anyway right lol

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Well of course.. when I first saw them I said they had to over act while the cameras were on them.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
It's Propaganda.

The Democractic Party in the US pays people to do propaganda for them.

It's no different. If you want money, do what the people with money want you to do. Happens in every country.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

It could be either.. these people could be promised an extra meal, or just be doing it in hopes that they will receive one, or worst case, be doing it because if they appear not to care on video something bad could happen to them.

top topics

join