It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maybe there are no aliens at Area 51?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Maybe there really aren't any aliens at Area 51? There are a lot of former workers who worked at Area 51 in the 50's and 60's who state," Nope. No aliens." These retired guys, or Roadrunners, like T.D. Barnes and James Noce, spent much of their careers in southern Nevada working on radar and other important aspects of advaned spy aircraft. With projects like the A-12, SR-71, the U2, and the 117, would there be any reasonable amount of time to work on research and development from alien/UFO technology? The real threat at the time was the Soviet Union, not E.T.

I have a hard time believing we could have developed the projects while trying to reverse engineer alien technology. Much of time our government can't rub its head and pat its belly at the same time.

This doesn't mean I don't want to believe it. Hell, I have a friend who works for Lockheed who has told me three things over the years. 1) We have alien hardware, 2) No bodies, 3) We're trying to make it work on our stuff. I believe what he says. He'd have no reason to lie. I don't believe its disinformation either. It would seem plausible.
Maybe a probe crashed out in Roswell in 1947?

A51 Vet Speaks Out

Barnes article

Or perhaps what crashed in 47 was captured German/Nazi technology? The government went to great lengths to conceal the fact that our new scientists were avid Nazi's. There's no way they would have wanted the American public to know our new heroes were Nazi's! They are probably still ashamed of this fact. Indeed, Kenneth Arnold's sighting in 1947 describes one of the German Horton planes identical, parabolic shape and all.

edit on 25-12-2011 by Cosmic911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I am convinced that the 'crash' in Roswell had no association with extra terrestrial spacecraft whatsoever.
Area 51 and it's 'conspirator theorists' have managed to come up with no proof whatsoever that there are 'alien' spacecraft on site.
Sorry but there is nothing there whatsoever.
I do believe that we have been visited in the past by beings with an intelligence far superior to ourselves but we have yet to fathom out what they did during those visits.
One thing is for sure, 10,000 years ago we were all the one colour, black, and nobody has come up with the answer as to why, in this present day, some of us are black, some of us are white, some of us are yellow and some of us are red.
Science, DNA and new discoveries are slowly answering these questions.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
theres probably no alien craft at area 51 but every few nights the airforce gets something rigged up with different lights out and flys it around the base as a nice distraction show so while the ufo hunters are camped outside the base they are not poking around some base built a few hundred miles away where the real work is done and it also get plausable deniability from the workers at area 51 since theres never been anything of ET origin on the base ever

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic911

You wrote:

"I have a friend who works for Lockheed who has told me three things over the years. 1) We have alien hardware, 2) No bodies, 3) We're trying to make it work on our stuff. I believe what he says. He'd have no reason to lie. I don't believe its disinformation either. It would seem plausible."

Exactly. It is difficult to think of such statements as disinformation, especially if you take the existence of black triangle seriously. The triangles are the key. They remarkably different in design than typical, roundish UFOs. They made an appearance a couple of decades ago and reports of their sightings have continually increased with some being absolutely incredible (as was my sighting in 1998). Couple your insider's info, the public comments of the Lockheed president and that of former Skunk Works director Ben Rich, and you have a fairly complete picture of the greatest development in transportation since the invention of the wheel. --Not to mention the best weapon ever. Alien bodies are not very important in the overall scheme of things which has at its root the control of the world. The technology is....

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun
reply to post by Cosmic911

You wrote:

"I have a friend who works for Lockheed who has told me three things over the years. 1) We have alien hardware, 2) No bodies, 3) We're trying to make it work on our stuff. I believe what he says. He'd have no reason to lie. I don't believe its disinformation either. It would seem plausible."

Exactly. It is difficult to think of such statements as disinformation, especially if you take the existence of black triangle seriously. The triangles are the key. They remarkably different in design than typical, roundish UFOs. They made an appearance a couple of decades ago and reports of their sightings have continually increased with some being absolutely incredible (as was my sighting in 1998). Couple your insider's info, the public comments of the Lockheed president and that of former Skunk Works director Ben Rich, and you have a fairly complete picture of the greatest development in transportation since the invention of the wheel. --Not to mention the best weapon ever. Alien bodies are not very important in the overall scheme of things which has at its root the control of the world. The technology is....

I do believe. I want to believe. Its really funny...there are days when I look at the videos, the testimonies, and the lies the government has told about UFOs and I am a believer. And then, there are other days, when I completely debunk myself and all of my theories. Its incredible. I think its good to suspicious and consider ALL possibilities.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Of the little I know about this....Groom Lake is simply a Proving Ground for advanced Craft. As far as any alien material recovered....that goes to Wright Patterson for disemination and analisis and decision of what company will gain the contract for any tech. that has been made available.

I was told there were two crash sites....one at Roswell...one a bit away. Bodies were recovered but a deal was struck in the 50's for return of the bodies for the rights to keep some of the recovered craft.

There is documentation to support this that cannot be faked and comes from the U.S. government.
Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
Of the little I know about this....Groom Lake is simply a Proving Ground for advanced Craft. As far as any alien material recovered....that goes to Wright Patterson for disemination and analisis and decision of what company will gain the contract for any tech. that has been made available.

I was told there were two crash sites....one at Roswell...one a bit away. Bodies were recovered but a deal was struck in the 50's for return of the bodies for the rights to keep some of the recovered craft.

There is documentation to support this that cannot be faked and comes from the U.S. government.
Split Infinity

I would agree that Wright-Patterson plays a significant role in the R&D of UFO technology, if indeed, we had anything. Given what we know about how compartmentalized black projects are, I'm sure there are several facilities working on different things. As far as test flights, Area 51 would still be an ideal place to fly anything we had.

I also believe the real proof is in the hands of the contractors, and to a very small degree, our government and the USAF. Any real proof would be safer in the hands of the private contractors than in the trust of the government. Private companies are not subject to FOIA requests and material could remain buried and hidden indefinitely. That's where the real goodies are I believe!

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

Split Infinity
What documentation. If you have it then please show me. That will be a lot of research down the toilet because I couldn't find it!

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Area 51 is just a part of Edwards Air Force Base. This isn't like Men In Black where you got alien creatures working for your agency... Just a secret military installation that tests spy planes etc.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by KonquestAbySS
Area 51 is just a part of Edwards Air Force Base. This isn't like Men In Black where you got alien creatures working for your agency... Just a secret military installation that tests spy planes etc.

Detachment 3 AFFTC...that's it. You might be right!

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by OzTiger

Even if the crash at Roswell was in fact an extra terrestrial craft, it is quite possible that is not even where it was stored (in the long run). Maybe at first it was a holding ground but many believe it has either been moved to a more secretive base or never was at the Groom Lake facility - That is if in fact the Roswell crash was of extra terrestrial decent. So it's possible workers never noted it or saw it because there was nothing to see! I think people have speculated that please correct me if I'm wrong but the ''Wright Patterson'' Base has or does hold extra terrestrial objects of some kind. Personally I don't believe anything of extra terrestrial origin is at Area 51 unless it is under ground. I do believe there are more secretive complex's that the American Gov't has to hide things of the like at.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by curiousrb
reply to post by OzTiger

Even if the crash at Roswell was in fact an extra terrestrial craft, it is quite possible that is not even where it was stored (in the long run). Maybe at first it was a holding ground but many believe it has either been moved to a more secretive base or never was at the Groom Lake facility - That is if in fact the Roswell crash was of extra terrestrial decent. So it's possible workers never noted it or saw it because there was nothing to see! I think people have speculated that please correct me if I'm wrong but the ''Wright Patterson'' Base has or does hold extra terrestrial objects of some kind. Personally I don't believe anything of extra terrestrial origin is at Area 51 unless it is under ground. I do believe there are more secretive complex's that the American Gov't has to hide things of the like at.

Yeah debris and other material made its way to Wright Field in Ohio. Groom wasn't around in 1947 to the extent that it exists today. Any advanced aircraft utilizing advanced UFO technology would certainly be tested at Area 51, but the UFOs are probably somewhere "else."

top topics

join