It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ohio GOP to steal the Iowa Caucus from Ron Paul?

page: 1

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
These folks feel the Ohio STATE GOP HQ is planning to steal the Iowa Caucus from Ron Paul. They explain how and why and how to prevent it. They explain how they have stolen it in the past too. Pretty friggen crazy...

www.watchthevote2012.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Thanks for posting this!!! S&F more if I could.
I f I lived close to Iowa I would be there to help.
Hopefully they can get all the monitors they need to keep an eye on the vote.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
7 stars and only one bump? Come folks you can do better then that. This is a real threat this isn't just hurting Ron Paul's campaign this is much bigger this it the stealing of America and all she stands for!!!

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

I'll bump this! It is awesome that We can watch and verify the actual vote, report on it and observe discrepancies.

If I was in Iowa, I would help in a heartbeat!

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Someone should forward this to Ron Pauls website?

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by IronDogg
Someone should forward this to Ron Pauls website?

Done and sent it to one of his precinct coordinators and asked him to pass it on.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

What does the Ohio GOP HQ have to do with the Iowa Caucus? I see no mention of them. Other than that, interesting post.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
GREAT video, very well spoken and delivered from a knowledgeable person - BUT - he is saying the IOWA caucus is the one guilty of rigging votes, not Ohio. OP you need to fix your thread title ASAP.

Not that Ohio hasn't rigged election in the past (a certain 2004 general election comes to mind).

S+F for that video, Ron Paul fans or not, everyone should see it. It shows how we are all being manipulated and votes ignored, no matter who your candidate is (unless of course if your candidate is also the MSM-favored establishment candidate).

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by spartacus3
reply to post by hawkiye

What does the Ohio GOP HQ have to do with the Iowa Caucus? I see no mention of them. Other than that, interesting post.

Because it is the GOP caucus, in other words it is their republican primary they put it on and run the whole thing.

top topics

join