It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats wrong with the 99%

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
The problem with the so called 99%

Not sure if the video link works so I will post the address as well .

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

With black friday and every time apple has a new product the 99% line up like sheep to give away their money to the 1%. I have to ask how many of ows tents came from walmart! The 1% are rich because we buy the product plain and simple. Banks are rich because they nickle and dime their customers with service fees , and anytime there is trading going on there are fees. The banks are rich because we live in a society where we live on credit. Credit comes at a price of interest rates. People whine and cry every time interest rates goes up , but they don't whine when constantly borrowing money .

Most people knows how the system works and continue to buy into it. If people want to bring down the 1% stop buying into the product . Don't go to walmart , don't give the banks your money stop living on credit and paying off interest ever changing interest rates. Stop buying over prices useless fashion and tech trends. Does one really need an iphone with how much it cost or a tablet , or gap jeans .

If people really want to send a message to the corporations and governments and hurt them stop wasting your money , stop pissing away your credit because one refuses to wait for when they actually have the physical money to purchase. I guess the 99% would rather pay cost + interest . Now it is christmas eve how much have the 99% purchased to support the 1%. Just to look good and feel good about themselves on commercial cash grab holiday.

People have such a hard time these days making ends met and to make a living but yet the majority must have designer products that are over priced when we clearly cannot afford such things. Just to throw them away when the latest fashion trend comes out. Or toys seeing how it is christmas massive amount of toys our children get and as we all know they will be collecting dust by within two weeks.. This is wasteful and reckless in my opinion just a disgusting condition of the western world.

If the government doesn't want to fix the growing gap of rich and poor stop wasting money on useless throw away things . Wait till one has money for purchase instead living of credit and letting the banks get fat off money that came from thin air in the first place. Consider what is necessity and what is excess. Consider who you are supporting , joe farmer or corporate world when at the market . The 99% can crash the system very easily I think the majority of the 99% are happy right where they are. Only 10% are fighting for real change.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
The 1% has been a doing a poorer job of providing bread and circuses so the 99% are angry about it. They want their free stuff and to remain firmly in their place (because they abhor responsibility). If the economy stabilizes, the herd will continue to do as they are supposed to do and will once again be happy slaves.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by freedomSlave

Occupy the 99%!

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Praetorius

They would probably have me charged for trespassing camping on their front yard

new topics

top topics

join