It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA to Start Searching Ground Transportation Across the US.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
If you dont like it don't fly, or drive, or walk, or pick your nose.

Sorry, but seriously this madness must stop. I'd rather risk getting blown up by an underear bomber than live in a police state.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

I hate to admit it, but your logic is bang on, and I agree with you.

The thing is the underwear bomber was just a patsy put in place to help speed up the implementation of this exact police state that we're discussing.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by FugitiveSoul
Them being Government employees means they work for us, not the other way around. We as Americans need to remember that we have control.

Sorry, America is not and never was a Democracy. America is a Republic.

Sure there is a Bill of Rights but those Government Employees can violate your supposed "Rights" because those "Rights" are superfluous.

Government ain't got money? Violate your rights and generate Federal revenue by you paying court fees, lawyers, and if you do happen to win $500 for your rights getting violated....its a method for the Federal Government to print money out of thin air it doesn't have. They'll tax it 28% off the bat, plus you'll pay tax on it with your Federal Income Tax filing....State will tax it as well as income.

Jackbooting Thuggery generates Federal Revenue. You're going to see more of it.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Relax people, they're only doing this to protect your freedom and liberty.

Imagine if they weren't doing all of this, you'd have... freedom, and liberty, and you wouldn't be scared all the time... wait...

The terrorists they say they are fighting have already won. No one seems to have noticed that yet.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
If you dont like it don't fly, or drive, or walk, or pick your nose.

Sorry, but seriously this madness must stop. I'd rather risk getting blown up by an underear bomber than live in a police state.

The thing is it's true. If the airlines saw a massive decline in revenue and traffic they'd roll it back. They wouldn't have a choice. They'd either have to agree to scale back or loose profit. Get the corporations fighting your government for the change just by boycotting them.

The only reason the government, bankers and corporations have so much power is because the people keep giving it to them. Stop doing it and you have them over a barrel. It would make a very nice change!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join