It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astral Prison?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I need people's opinions on this...

Whenever I try to envision my astral body, I get the same thing... it's like I am trapped in this 'prison'... it's dark, and there is only one window. Moonlight always shines through this window, but never sun. I'm not sad, or angry... more like I'm there to protect me, not for punishment. I am there waiting to be let out, and I didn't put myself there. It's almost like it's my home... I feel safe and comfortable there.

Once, when I was living in Utah, I had a fit of rage and envisioned my astral body enveloping my phisical body. It was huge, like 12 feet tall, and I was basically like a black smoke shape of a griffin.

BTW, I can't OBE or AP... I can get the vibrations, no prob, but there are 'binds' on me.... like I'm following some rule I don't know about. I feel like 'I'm not supposed to step outside', like I'm in some astral witness protection program or something. I know it sounds crazy, but I've extended what I know to some of you... maybe you can give me some ideas here. Like I said, I don't really want out of the 'cell' it seems. It's like I'm waiting for the right time, and when I'm done I'll return. weird?

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Hey Earthscum, I might be abe to help a little here.

The thing is with people's first attempts at AP the subsoncious mind can create many things for different reasons. Mainly these involve things that are scary, they are designed to be overcome so that by the time you do manage to get out, you will be more able to handle the new environment. As you slowly overcome these fears, there will be less of them to interfere with you and you will be able to AP easily.

It helps to examine certain things like you would a dream, using their most basic symbolic meaning. I think you might have actually answered your own question to be honest.

You say your astral body is in a prison that feels safe, obviously this can't be a prison then. I think your subconsious has created an image of maybe an unconscious fear of AP. The 'prison' being your physical body that you feel safe in and don't want to leave. The one window and moonlight I can't answer but ask yourself what it means to you.
When you see your astral body here, are you able to move around this 'prison' at all?

There is also the possibily that your not supposed to AP until a certain time, but this is very rare.

When you are mad its best not to AP as your negative state of mind will create negative thought forms like the one you describe. They can look like anything and looking like an 'evil' version of yourself is also common.

I'm not quite sure what you mean by 'binds' but I think you mean mental ones rather than parts of your astral body binded to parts of you physical body.

I'm not certain but these all sound like unconcious projections of uncertainty regarding AP.

And one thing that should be remembered is to always trust your intuition, so maybe you aren't supposed to AP yet.

My advice would be to try to overcome this feeling, push your self a little further each time.

And just out of curiosity, what AP method are you using? Have you tried any others that don't involve visualising your astral body?

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Earthscum
Once, when I was living in Utah, I had a fit of rage and envisioned my astral body enveloping my phisical body. It was huge, like 12 feet tall, and I was basically like a black smoke shape of a griffin.

That to me seems like you're attracting a neg on purpose doing that. Yikes.

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by sen5e
That to me seems like you're attracting a neg on purpose doing that. Yikes.

Aye, that much I can confirm for sure. Fight fire with fire. Who is your best ally when you are fighting someone? The person on the other side who is fighting for the same cause as you. Adhering to the 'dark' side gives me an advantage... I know the tactics. Yang always has a bit if Yin...

Originally posted by Faceless
You say your astral body is in a prison that feels safe, obviously this can't be a prison then. I think your subconsious has created an image of maybe an unconscious fear of AP. The 'prison' being your physical body that you feel safe in and don't want to leave. The one window and moonlight I can't answer but ask yourself what it means to you.
When you see your astral body here, are you able to move around this 'prison' at all?

There is also the possibily that your not supposed to AP until a certain time, but this is very rare.

And just out of curiosity, what AP method are you using? Have you tried any others that don't involve visualising your astral body?

The 'prison' really is just that, a prison cell. If I'm up to it, I'll create a 3D gif of it, which will show the location... it's wierd, and hard to explain. Pictures say a thousand words, lol

Now about this 'not supposed to AP yet' thing... that's what I'm really interested in.

Thinking about my reply to sen5e, it's like I stay there to keep me from being corrupted by the 'dark', so I can remain in the dark, and keep my purpose. Only thing I know for sure is when all hell breaks loose, and the chaos is rampant, that's always been my queue to jump in and clean it up. When everyone else is scrreaming and fighting over the best way to do it because nobody elses ideas worked, I have to stand up, push everyone out of the way and do it myself... with nearly 100% success (in physical world). I've always been the 'I told you so...' guy. If I do anything from the beginning, nothing will work. Think this may play into my astral body as well. Thoughts?

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 02:01 PM
link   
One thing I forgot to mention is that it's extremely lonely. Whatever plane my astral body resides is empty. Looks just like our universe, and there is 'life', but there are no entities or souls. There is no technology. I cannot speak out, and thoughts are restricted to my 'head' only.

Guess I'll try to explain where this 'cell' is. Imagine a 6'x6' cell, about 7' tall, made with black rock... much like what you would see in a 'dungeon' in a movie. The window is about 16"x20" and has 3 bars approximatly 1" thick, black iron. From outside the cell, you see it floating in space, in earth's orbit, like you would see a space station. The window always faces towards the moon, and the cell follows the moon's orbit, directly in line between the earth and the moon. Put this image in a context similar to "Dark City", and you should see what I see. My body is me, with a black leather "gimp" suit (bondage suit)... really necromantic. I never stand, just sit against the wall to the left side of the window (inside, looking out the window... left wall). Always the same.

BTW, no, I didn't watch "Dark City" too many times. The imagry in that movie was awesome, though... it was like it looked familiar to me, even though the scenery didn't. wierd stuff.

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Beats me man, sorry.

This is new to me, I've never heard of anyone being able to see their astral body prior to projection.

My advice is ask on www.astralpulse.com/forums they will probably be able to help you more than I can (some real pro's there).

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 01:37 PM
link   
cool, thanks anyways. I'll check that link out. This has been baffling me for many years. I have had friends try to talk to me telepathically, and they say it's like there is a block there that they cannot get through, even when I left my connection 'open'... even had one girl ask me why my mind was so dark. I asked her about it and she said it was like my soul is there, but it was hidden.

As far as auras go, I can't see auras, but I can feel them. I have paid attention to kids' responses to me, and they aren't scared of me, but they don't take to me right away most of the time. Most kids just stare at me, and if I smile, they smile, if I frown they get a blank look. Actually, it's the blank look that I get most of the time, like they are looking for something. I've had friends tell me that I have a weak aura, usually blue. Dunno, I'll check around and see what I can come up with... or maybe I'll just hold out and see what happens within the next year.

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Hi ES,

Your soul is not hidden; it is under amplified by The Light.

When we incarnate or descend into matter, we cut off our direct access to The Light until we return to it after bodily death.

AP and OOBE's are a Gift from the Other Side. Outside of physical death, there has to be a channel of energy given from Spirit in order for the fleshbound soul to escape matter.

This is why we all don�t take AP 101 in high school and leave our body on a regular basis.

The reason why you are blocked, along with the feelings of isolation and loneliness, is because many common spirits are cultivating a negative atmosphere so you won't pursue AP.

Since you can sense aura colors, close your eyes and sense the main color in your forehead. If that color is sky blue, which I intuit is the case, it does not mean that you are weak. Quite the contrary, it means that you are on a higher level than most people, as most have a Dominant Aura Color of Orange. But one's level in the flesh does not translate into more energy until one leaves matter and unites with The Light.

The higher up the ladder of evolution, the harder it is to Astral Project from the flesh because of the discarnate opposition from common spirits.

The other route is to tune into people that are on the same level you are on and in the Spirit. To sincerely ask them to grant you the insight you desire and to receive it in meditation. You will find much more success if you follow this path for higher awareness.

[edit on 10-9-2004 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Thanks, Paul_Richard. I'll have to clear out my chakras and see if I can sense a color in my brow chakra.

I tried one trick that works for me to see the aura (I really think I just haven't trained my eyes to see it properly, and haven't really had a need to since I can feel it). It's just the 'contrast' trick, which works for me quite well as long as I can get the subject to sit still long enough for me to concentrate on it... after that, if I don't take my eyes off the subject, I can see it even if they are moving. Anyways, I used my hand. What I could see is white, about 3mm surrounding my hand, and extending to about 1.5cm from my fingertips. There were webs of black between my fingers, but I couldn't see any color at all. I know it's not a proper way, but it works for the time being. Any thoughts on this?

Again, I will do some meditation tonight and try what you suggested. I already know all this stuff, and I don't know why I don't try it. Being very much into music and the beats, I found that using drums (I use a software program called Reason) I can find a beat, and modify it as I feel as I meditate, then I like to slow down the beat in my head until I can almost stop it, turning 1 minute into a half hour or more. Once I get to this point I can clear my chakras quite easily, without having to even go through a proper cleansing technique (starting at the bottom and moving to each, exiting the 'waste' through the top of my head). I can instead clear them all out into a ball that expands to envelope my body, then I shed it like a skin.

Anyways, I've never really had a reason to AP until recently. I've some questions to ask several entities that I cannot even begin to explain... there are no combination of words. It all had to do with a sudden hard line of the separation of 'good' and 'evil'. This is why I decided to bring this all up. I do like my place, though... I don't get bothered, and I don't have to deal with the 'good' pushing their 'evil' on me, and the 'evil' pushing their 'good' on me. Really can't explain any better than that.

As far as OoBE's, never had a reason for that except for what could probably be considered an evil deed, depending on how you look at it. It's not selfish from one point, but it is from another, but it doesn't violate free will. Also been wanting to do a bit of necromancy recently (talking to the spirits that have chosen to stay here on earth... 'ghosts'. Ones who have been here for the longest, basically). No, not the Necromancy that occultists seem to fancy. They only force entities to talk (more like bug them until the entity gets quite perturbed... stupid ritualists).

Again, thanks for the input. Any more ideas are definitly welcome.

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 02:27 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 12-9-2004 by Tamahu]

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Hi ES,

You're welcome.

I tried one trick that works for me to see the aura (I really think I just haven't trained my eyes to see it properly, and haven't really had a need to since I can feel it). It's just the 'contrast' trick, which works for me quite well as long as I can get the subject to sit still long enough for me to concentrate on it... after that, if I don't take my eyes off the subject, I can see it even if they are moving. Anyways, I used my hand. What I could see is white, about 3mm surrounding my hand, and extending to about 1.5cm from my fingertips. There were webs of black between my fingers, but I couldn't see any color at all. I know it's not a proper way, but it works for the time being. Any thoughts on this?

When a person just starts out seeing aura colors it is an off-white color. With practice, you will start to see the different shades. As a rule, always pray for accuracy before seeing or sensing auras (especially Dominant Aura Colors), as doing either is a Gift of the Spirit too.

Also, remember to breathe in white light with each inhalation of breath as you do this. Some refer to this as Pranic breathing. One of the pitfalls that one has in the beginning of auric perception exercises, is headaches, as you are using "muscles" that you don't normally use. Pranic breathing helps to alleviate that problem.

Since you are a perceiver instead of a seer, another approach would be to first sincerely pray for discernment, then look at a person for a moment and close your eyes and sense the colors around him. Others will be able to do this and see the colors instead of sensing them. Some will be able to do both. If you can do one, you can learn to do the other.

Again, I will do some meditation tonight and try what you suggested. I already know all this stuff, and I don't know why I don't try it. Being very much into music and the beats, I found that using drums (I use a software program called Reason) I can find a beat, and modify it as I feel as I meditate, then I like to slow down the beat in my head until I can almost stop it, turning 1 minute into a half hour or more. Once I get to this point I can clear my chakras quite easily, without having to even go through a proper cleansing technique (starting at the bottom and moving to each, exiting the 'waste' through the top of my head). I can instead clear them all out into a ball that expands to envelope my body, then I shed it like a skin.

Doing Chakra Radiance at Mode 4 would accomplish the same thing and also improve your receptivity to psychic awareness while enhancing your overall growth.

Playing contemplative music is a good idea. An outstanding album in this regard is Music For The Healing Arts. It is time-tested with massage therapists and Reiki practitioners and is excellent for chakra therapy, channeling, meditation, prayer, Radiance, etc. What I have done many times in the past is put the album on at a low volume, shuffle-repeat mode, and play it all night long while I sleep. It provides a wonderful environment for relaxation, meditation and contemplation.

Anyways, I've never really had a reason to AP until recently. I've some questions to ask several entities that I cannot even begin to explain... there are no combination of words. It all had to do with a sudden hard line of the separation of 'good' and 'evil'. This is why I decided to bring this all up. I do like my place, though... I don't get bothered, and I don't have to deal with the 'good' pushing their 'evil' on me, and the 'evil' pushing their 'good' on me. Really can't explain any better than that.

As a soul progresses, its ability to discern the difference between good and evil improves because the inner god spark develops. Conversely, the opposite is true as well: those on an evil path have a hard time distinguishing between good and evil because they have damaged their inner god spark through acts of abuse toward innocents.

You can send out a general prayer, sincerely asking the answers you seek. Then you can go into a deep meditation and be open to receiving that higher awareness.

As far as OOBE�s, never had a reason for that except for what could probably be considered an evil deed, depending on how you look at it. It's not selfish from one point, but it is from another, but it doesn't violate free will. Also been wanting to do a bit of necromancy recently (talking to the spirits that have chosen to stay here on earth... 'ghosts'. Ones who have been here for the longest, basically). No, not the Necromancy that occultists seem to fancy. They only force entities to talk (more like bug them until the entity gets quite perturbed... stupid ritualists).

Being somewhat vague in what you are doing, I can't comment directly on that. But I can say that most of the souls that have incarnated here and have returned to Spirit wind up getting involved with the activities here on earth in one way or another. It is all a matter of how ascended they are in The Light, if at all. Most join Group Entities. Those that don't go into The Light (or lose their ability to unite with it) don't survive themselves for very long. Millions of people literally destroy themselves on a daily basis. This is what is meant by the classic phrase, "losing one's soul."

Again, thanks for the input. Any more ideas are definitely welcome.

Sure...anytime.

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Tamahu, thanks much... I do remember reading through that material, and personally I think it is very good... I've seen alot of different methods. I have seen 'quick' methods that seem to have worked for some, but from most of what I've read and discussed about it with people, it' really only brings about more of a chance of 'Lucid dreaming' rather than a proper projection or experience. There really are shortcuts in life, but those shortcuts are only meant for few.

Originally posted by Paul_Richard

When a person just starts out seeing aura colors it is an off-white color. With practice, you will start to see the different shades. As a rule, always pray for accuracy before seeing or sensing auras (especially Dominant Aura Colors), as doing either is a Gift of the Spirit too.

Also, remember to breathe in white light with each inhalation of breath as you do this. Some refer to this as Pranic breathing. One of the pitfalls that one has in the beginning of auric perception exercises, is headaches, as you are using "muscles" that you don't normally use. Pranic breathing helps to alleviate that problem.

Since you are a perceiver instead of a seer, another approach would be to first sincerely pray for discernment, then look at a person for a moment and close your eyes and sense the colors around him. Others will be able to do this and see the colors instead of sensing them. Some will be able to do both. If you can do one, you can learn to do the other.

I can see colors, but like I said, I have to basically retrain my eye each time... it is not as easy for me. I've been practicing for roughly 10 years now, so it's not anything new to me.

One thing that might be worth mentioning (and I'm out of practice on this, but I found that I can still do it) is that I can make myself 'invisible' in a sense. I learned to control my aural projection, or basically... I learned that a person can pull his aura in really tight around the body so it isn't percievable. I learned this as a kid, and never really knew I used it until one day when I was sneaking up on a friend and I realised how I was able to be noisy as an elephant, but as inpercievable as a mouse, so to speak. Sadly, I used it to hide myself away when I was in groups, through shyness and insecurity. I could easily go unnoticed for long periods of time. Basically what I've noticed is that people who want to be noticed, the people that others will pay attention to more.... the people that, when they walk into a room, you know it, they all project their energies a greater distance. Being sensitive to this is how I learned to control it a bit better than just through the subconscious actions.

Thank you for the music link... that is greatly appreciated. A couple of my friends like to create 'hypnogenic' music (although I'm not sure if they are using the term right). Basically, it starts off simple... a slow beat, then it slowly builds up, adding an extra beat or sound at certain times, until it becomes an entire orchestra of certain beats. They are quite specific on the creation of it. The way it is used is while you meditate, the music gradually builds up to the point where your natural resonance will just slip in with the music, much like a transmission gear. Then you just follow the music, and the music will eventually slow down and leave you off at a specific resonance every time. We found that if we use this method before band practice, we all tune to eachother, and it opens a gateway that is normally closed. It basically puts us all 'on the same level'.

Oh yeah.... I tried to do a laying meditation last night... about 5 minutes into it I unexpectedly fell asleep, lol... slept quite well, though. I feel great this morning, so I can't complain at all

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 09:14 AM
link   

I've seen alot of different methods. I have seen 'quick' methods that seem to have worked for some, but from most of what I've read and discussed about it with people, it' really only brings about more of a chance of 'Lucid dreaming' rather than a proper projection or experience. There really are shortcuts in life, but those shortcuts are only meant for few.

You have hit the proverbial nail on the head. One can learn to be a deep meditator and lucid dreamer, but to actually Astral Project takes a Gift of the Spirit (or bodily death).

Basically what I've noticed is that people who want to be noticed, the people that others will pay attention to more.... the people that, when they walk into a room, you know it, they all project their energies a greater distance. Being sensitive to this is how I learned to control it a bit better than just through the subconscious actions.

What you are referring to is a Gift of Charisma. It is caused by a discarnate collective channeling through and around someone in the flesh, projecting a positive presence of that incarnate person. Bill Clinton had it, along with Mussolini, Hitler, Stalin, JFK, Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., Rasputin, Buddha, Jesus, Moses, Sai Baba -- all in varying degrees -- along with many in the entertainment industry. Like AP, it is not something that can be manifested on one's own while the soul is in the flesh. This is one of the ways you can easily discern a prophet: from his or her charisma in front of a large group of people, as it indicates that a large Group Entity is afoot around that person. Their actions, values and character determine whether they are or were a subangel prophet (like Sai Baba) or an angel prophet (like Guatama Buddha).

Thank you for the music link... that is greatly appreciated.

I've used that album for years and am playing it now as I am typing this.

Oh yeah.... I tried to do a laying meditation last night... about 5 minutes into it I unexpectedly fell asleep, lol... slept quite well, though. I feel great this morning, so I can't complain at all

You probably received a healing in your sleep.

[edit on 11-9-2004 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I'be trying to astral travel for years, I never been able to do it, here is a site that talks about souls and light body, it is the BEST SITE!!!! U might change youre way of thinking

www.users.bigpond.com...

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Hi Amelia,

The site you are referring to is of a seemingly stereotypical New Age perspective.

Maybe it is just me, but I have trouble embracing any teaching that promotes a spiritual plan of dolphins (#25).

Good Avatar...despite the cigarette.

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Maybe it is just me, but I have trouble embracing any teaching that promotes a spiritual plan of dolphins (#25).

I've read about that before. According to most articles I have read, spirits that are of a higher spiritual progression, can incarnate into dolphins to live a relatively peacefull enjoyable life.

Sounds plausible to me.

In fact it sounds more plausible then astrally time traveling to bring back the Original Creator and creating a utopia planet.

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 01:25 PM
link   
dusran,

For some, it is a nice notion to consider playful animals in the ocean to be on a high spiritual level. But it is not something that any rationale individual takes seriously.

Do you channel dolphin spirits?

The articles you read promote New Age teachings.

Dolphins are intelligent but they are not on a higher level than humans who are on a spiritual path of service to others and living by The Golden Rule. If they were, they would have chosen to incarnate into humanoid forms, where you can spiritually develop and be more of service to others than you can as a fish.

On the other hand, I have posted a very good argument that is supportive of the idea that all souls are "fractals of light" of The Original Creator and that it was His plan from the very begining to eventually come into this timeline. It explains completely why there is a lack of COMPASSION in heaven to the current state of depravity and terrorism on this planet:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 04:41 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 04:50 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 05:18 PM
link   

For some, it is a nice notion to consider playful animals in the ocean to be on a high spiritual level. But it is not something that any rationale individual takes seriously.

Well a rational person would take none of what TSOL espouses seriously either.

Do you channel dolphin spirits?

On the other hand, I have posted a very good argument that is supportive of the idea that all souls are "fractals of light" of The Original Creator and that it was His plan from the very begining to eventually come into this timeline.

As you just said we are all ""fractals of light" of The Original Creator" so therefore we (in the spirit form) were created all the same. The physical form we chose to incarnate as is just a shell it is not our true appearance. So if I so chose I could theoretically incarnate as a human, a Zetan or a dolphin if I so wanted.

In the physical form we chose we are subject to the conditions and thought patterns of that body.

So maybe I have channeled a spirit that was once a dolphin. If I did, would it be any different then channeling any other spirit? By your own reasoning in the above quote it would not be. We are all fragments of the same creator, our physical forms are just temporary.

Dolphins are intelligent but they are not on a higher level than humans who are on a spiritual path of service to others and living by The Golden Rule. If they were, they would have chosen to incarnate into humanoid forms, where you can spiritually develop and be more of service to others than you can as a fish.

You can't save the world all the time. Everyone needs a break every once in a while. If the theory of the Big Bang is correct then we still have many billions of years before the universe collapses back onto itself. The lifetime of a dolphin is not but a blink of an eye in that time frame, these spirits still have plenty of time afterwards to save the world. All work and no play...

Everyone has to take a little time out for themselves sometimes.

Sorry Earthscum, I don't mean to hijack your thread and turn it into an argument about the spirituality of dolphins.

Paul:
It is just one of my pet peeves to see someone dismiss an idea that is hard to swallow with their current belief system when they teach equally hard to swallow ideas.

If you followed the teachings of christianity or islam and did the same, people would be bustin you chops about now.

People just seem to be very open-minded when it comes to new age ideas, which is a good thing (and yes I am including TSOL's teachings into the category of new age). The downside to this is that if these people don't follow an organized religion or aren't strict atheists they will often believe in the first theory that makes the most sense to them.

What they don't realize is that there are hundreds of theories out there that make just as much sense. The teachings of TSOL make sense but then again I've read a bunch of other theories that make even more sense. That doesn't mean the teachings of TSOL are not correct though.

Perhaps TSOL's teaching are the truth in this universe. But if not then those that believe in it will always filter their experiences through the belief and never come to the real truth.

If a christian has a spiritual awakening he will say "Jesus has saved me!" If a muslim has a spiritual awakening he will say "Allah has blessed me!" What they don't realize is that it is not Jesus or Allah but an experience that happens to thousands of people, in all different religions, all over the world. They are just filtering their experience through their belief and not seeing it for what it really is.

Also, most of the time if someone experiences something that contradicts their belief system they will try to twist and distort it to conform to their beliefs. This is the downside to taking any belief system as truth, it prevents one from seeing the real truth. The real truth is that there is no truth... only theories which are subject to change at any moment.

This is why it irks me to always see you subtly dismiss others ideas because TSOL says this or TSOL says that. In doing so you are claiming to know the truth when all you have is a theory. And those people that are seeking some kind of "truth" will admire your belief in TSOL and be roped into TSOL's belief system.

In a existence of infinite possibilites there are an infinite number of ways that our current existence could have come into being. To know real truth we would have to have an infinite number of experiences. So basically we will never know the truth we will just have theories that work with our current knowledge.

My point in all this rambling is... try to have a more open mind. To do otherwise would imply that TSOL already knows everything about existence, which from what I have read they do not. Just because they say something is impossible doesn't mean it is, it just means they don't yet know how or why.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join