It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Orion Regressions - Stan Romanek

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Your calling out Richard Hoagland while at the same time channeling alien girls with purple skin and white hair?

All I got to say is...

Pics or it didn't happen

LMAO!

yeah good point! Damn - I'm busted!

But really I recommend anyone try the Dolores Cannon Quantum Healing method - make sure they are on her site as "practitioners" - careful of frauds!

I have done 16 since early December and man, what a buzz! What an experience - each person has amazing knowledge locked inside - once you tap into "SC" - its all good! I call it "Google one off with love" because it answers every question - and I can't argue with these answers - they are ALWAYS simple and direct - and flooded with a vibration of love - it is *A*W*E*S*O*M*E* , and z if you're ever down under - dude - you'd be a great regression to do - probably fighting dragons on Mars ye was. I have a friend that regressed to Martian Wars - intense stuff right there.

OH - BTW - the face in Cydonia on Mars - is apparently a "cosmic joke" - and the Yeti ET told me "they" all think it is hilarious us Earthlings don't "get it"! True story! ...

Actually I'm gonna get that friend to regress again and we'll tackle all questions about space - perhaps I should write a thread asking for questions!

OH - and the rings around Saturn are MAGNETS apparently. yep cool stuff!

edit on 23-12-2011 by watchZEITGEISTnow because: spellink!

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

I will look forward to that thread. Maybe one of 2012 as well?

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Can someone post the alien photo he showed during a conference. It was a brown grey and it looked very real and almost creepy.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

lol.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join