It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Orion Regressions - Stan Romanek

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I just finished this book last night and I must say that it is very interesting. I know there are some here that do not like Stan and think that he is a hoax but his material seems to be on point. I'm looking for others who have read his books and/or just picked this book up. My question is though i have had so much trouble finding this book and every time I check his site(coming soon) or amazon, books a million, Barnes and noble, no one has heard of this book. One day i get on amazon and they had like 3 copies left so I bought one excited that it was finally here. Why are these books so hard to come across? Even in a simple search.

If you read "messages" you would understand that there are those who do not want this information out and if you are interested this book is about his entire regressions of when an ET(know as Grandpa) was using him as a channel to speak and answer question. Please keep in mind, I am very open minded to the subject. He answers questions such as 2012, God, secret factions in the government, moon and mars bases, but their biggest concern is that they want to help the human race due to the fact we are on the brink of killing ourselves. They want us to be one with them and possibly even be able to live on other planets and space travel,free energy. There is a shift that should occur that will allow humans to use all of our consciousness but first humans must realize we are not alone and learn to love and not fear. We tend to be aggressive when we are in fear. Governments know of this and are scared and that's why we are being blinded.

Call me crazy, I'm just saying whats in the book. Feel free to look into it. Call it hoax, Im just here for enlightenment. And what better place than ATS?

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by LerroyJenkins

I dont know enough about him to make any judgement other than hes responsible for this vid which screams of hoax, his books may be legit for all i know though.

edit on 23-12-2011 by BillyTJames because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I will agree this video was the one that made me question hoax or not. But it did get him noticed. Even if it was fake and everything else he says is true then mission accomplished

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
What were his comments about 2012? The Hopi speak of both the kakyakyauna ("ungodly ones") and katsinyam (space brothers). So there is both good and bad but I would be interested in what his otherworldly contacts said about 2012. cheers..

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by BillyTJames

LMAO, that video is so far on the fakery side that it's come back around again to real.

I can totally believe aliens who've traveled millions of miles needed to peek in this guy's window. Our military has technology that can see through walls, but these aliens have to resort to looking through someone's windows.

Awesome and believable!

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

I would like to know more about his predictions.
Love the video!

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by aaronez

Yes in this book he speaks of others that are already here. They do not believe in evil as we do just an agenda. They work with the government that do not want to see us succeed with the shift(for power). He gave stan an alignment of planets in a drawing that they had later figured out to be around Sept 2012 and then of course he did say that Dec 21st was a real event. For universal laws they are not allowed to talk about the events because humans must strive and want to survive. It didn't saying anything about chaos like the movies are making it out to be. It could when the shift occurs?

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

You aint crazy - I completed Dolores Cannon's Quantam Healing Technique this year and have done many regressions to many different people....

...and I met my very 1st ET! Called Mardob - he was an amazing young greylike being who's world was made up of beings that their whole life purpose was to GAIN KNOWLEDGE and EXPLORE everything!

No truths hidden - all open. Imagine that!

Anyway it was a very interesting conversation - and since Mardob I have met a couple more - one a Yeti type being that was made by reptilians (who were not too happy we were "there" exploring this world (Earth) before evern the time of Atlantis) - and the reptilians considered most of "us" as nothing more than a waste of space basically! The Yeti (name unknown) was telling me he was being overrun by robots and metal cities - that killed nature and harmony.

Also I met a girl that had purple skin and white hair - had a pet tiger and two elephants...so yeah there is some amazing stuff to tap into via regression that takes you to the subconscious. I wouldn't call it channeling though...as this is direct source you hook into - so no deceptions are there, unlike channeling that hits 4D and can bring in "tricksters" that like to play games with people. Not all, but I wouldn't risk it.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Wow i am shocked at your post because this book talks about the reptilian people. They do not want us here as they do feel we are a waste of space. And this ET talked about there race was all about learning. Without human life they have no purpose to learn because we are so special. They are still learning us to this day. We are divine and spiritual. We have a lot of hidden talent and will be unlocked during the shift.

Thanks for the post. This is what im looking for.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by LerroyJenkins

Wow i am shocked at your post because this book talks about the reptilian people. They do not want us here as they do feel we are a waste of space. And this ET talked about there race was all about learning. Without human life they have no purpose to learn because we are so special. They are still learning us to this day. We are divine and spiritual. We have a lot of hidden talent and will be unlocked during the shift.

It's a fascinating journey - with each regression you never know where you are going to go!

The subconscious (SC) has told me some other stuff like this:

*There will be NO world war 3
*Mobile phones "maybe" bad for you
*We all need to drink more water
*Smoking is "very bad"
*Many people have back problems due to the fact they carry to much in their lives
*LOVE is the key to everything

Maybe if your ever in Oz I can regress you

Cheers!

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

I will agree this video was the one that made me question hoax or not. But it did get him noticed. Even if it was fake and everything else he says is true then mission accomplished

One could also argue that it got him noticed enough to sell fiction books that he claims are fact.

edit on 12/23/2011 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow

*Many people have back problems due to the fact they carry to much in their lives
*LOVE is the key to everything

Maybe if your ever in Oz I can regress you

Cheers!

I thought that is quite profound about backs etc. I do notice that people that hold on to issues do attend to manifest it in the physical with back issues etc. As I believe it is not anything to do with lifting heavy things incorrectly, though that would be the catalyst for it. But from my own experience in life I lifted many a heavy awkward object at times while doing work in Warehousing logistics and have never had back issues. Then I look at my Dad who has a lot of burdens from his own upbringing that he has never dealt with and he has had a niggling back issue all his life. Though he can walk fine etc. Just cant pick up anything of any considerable weight!

This book also reminds me of the Law of One by Ra which were channeled by L/L Research (Carla Rueckert, Don Elkins, and Jim McCarty) between 1981 and 1984.
edit on 23-12-2011 by Epsillion70 because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-12-2011 by Epsillion70 because: spell check

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

One of the all time best stories is Stan and his wife's account of him going to the toilet in the early hours...

He says he was abducted 'en route' and returned to the bedroom in a Minnie Mouse nightshirt.

What can we say about that?

1 - Stan hoaxed his wife and had a girl's nightgown stashed away.

2 - Stan and his wife are hoaxers

3 - Stan was abducted by aliens who have great technology and like pranking

4 - It really happened and a girl woke up in Stan's pajamas

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Epsillion70

Same here.

Lot of troubles from the past, the present and the possible future weighing me down and I've had constant back pain since the age of 14 yet x-rays showed no damage to cause it.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Grandpa mentions this because he was asked about it, They were rushed and admitted it should have not happened. If you read the first book you will love this. Some things may be hoaxs but its really hard to debunk the equations that he was able to wright with eyes shut.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Dude.... Are you serious, you actually buy this stuff? Come on brother, he is a blatant fraud whose just out there for the $ $ $ he was wanting 50 000 dollars for that rubbish footage the grey peeping through his window. This is just my very biased opinion on the man, but after watching this video on youtube i found my self reaching the same conclusions and the man who interviews him..

I mean the post with the mickey mouse nighty summed it up well and im going with point number 2, that Mr and Mrs romanek are frauds. In this vid he says hes written to by the US government, if that were the case i highly doubt his videos would see the light of day.

But what ever floats your boat bro, more power to ya

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by BillyTJames

Nice post i had never seen this video. This is why i reach to the ats community.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Your calling out Richard Hoagland while at the same time channeling alien girls with purple skin and white hair?

All I got to say is...

Pics or it didn't happen

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
stanromanek.com
Has his story timeline/ news etc.also has a few interesting photos.
I read his first book (messages)a few times, I enjoyed the book. It a interesting and entertaining Story/Claim.

Haven't read the Orion Book yet.
edit on 23-12-2011 by StarPeace because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

5. Stan was taken to the Pleiades where Disney Micky Mouse films are just now being watched and the pink nightshirt is all the rage

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join