It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10,000+ deaths in just one Iraqi province during this war.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 08:22 PM
link   
"You are fooling yourself, when thinking the Al-CIAda are in Iraq and are the problem we see everyday. "

-Never said that. The Iraqui insurgency being lead by Muqtadar Al-sadar is the main source of rebellion in Iraq. However, Al-Queada is there and does pose a threat to US troops, that you can't deny, and judging by the number of Al-Queada personell we have caught red-handed there, me thinks there will be much more Al-Queda presence in the future. They also supply Al-SAdar's troops and run guns for them in and out of Iraq.

-I had a really long response to submit but sadly it got erased when the page expired!

I will resubmit this information when i get the chance to re-write it again!

-Jordan

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Another 56 or so killed today in air strikes and car bombs.
And there were 60 others killed yesterday in air strikes on Fallujah and 7 were killed in Ramadi.

Bloomberg

Sept. 17 (Bloomberg) -- At least 53 people died in violence in Iraq that included a U.S. air strike near Fallujah, two car bombings in Baghdad, and clashes in the capital and in Abu Ghraib, the Iraqi Health Ministry and the U.S. military said.

Forty-four people were killed today in the strike near Fallujah, west of the capital, and at least 27 were hurt, Health Ministry spokesman Saad al-Amily said in a telephone interview from Baghdad.

U.S. and Iraqi security forces have struggled to quell attacks by insurgents across Iraq since Prime Minister Ayad Allawi's administration took sovereignty on June 28. Fighting this month has stretched from Baghdad and Fallujah in central Iraq to Tal Afar in the north.

The bombings in Baghdad killed seven people and injured at least 21, according to the ministry spokesman and e-mailed military statements. Two died and 21 were hurt in the clashes between the U.S.-led military and insurgents in Abu Ghraib, west of Baghdad, and in Baghdad's Haifa Street, al-Amily said.

ledger-enquirer
FALLUJAH, Iraq - An American jet fired a missile at a house where about 10 members of an al-Qaida-linked group were believed to be meeting in the Sunni insurgent stronghold of Fallujah on Friday, police and the U.S. military said. At least three people were killed.

The military said in a statement it carried out a "successful precision strike on the Abu Musab al-Zarqawi network."

The number of US soldiers killed is also continuing to rise.
51 US military personnel have been killed this month and 4 other coalition personnel have also died.
An average of 3.24 per day.

[edit on 17-9-2004 by AceOfBase]

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by McSheister
"You are fooling yourself, when thinking the Al-CIAda are in Iraq and are the problem we see everyday. "

-Never said that. The Iraqui insurgency being lead by Muqtadar Al-sadar is the main source of rebellion in Iraq. However, Al-Queada is there and does pose a threat to US troops, that you can't deny, and judging by the number of Al-Queada personell we have caught red-handed there, me thinks there will be much more Al-Queda presence in the future. They also supply Al-SAdar's troops and run guns for them in and out of Iraq.

-I had a really long response to submit but sadly it got erased when the page expired!

I will resubmit this information when i get the chance to re-write it again!

-Jordan

Sorry to hear that. It happened to me before and was frustrating. Now I will copy long posts before submit it.

If you look at the casualty list and see where they died, you will see there are two centers of Resistance. One is in Al Anbar Province, which is mainly a Sunni Region. The representatives are Fallujah and Ramandi. I counted about 24 died in this province alone this month. This has nothing to do with Al-Sadr group.

The other is Shia resistance. The representative is Al-Sadr millitia in Sadr City in Baghdad and Najaf. Basrah is relatively quite, Al-Sadr also has quite some followers there.

With Shia and Sunni Resistance joining forces, I do not see how US can have a successful occupation. Having lost the mind and heart of Iraqi people, US defeat in Iraq is inevitable.

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Here's the top ten locations where soldiers have lost their lives:

Baghdad 227 (19.5%)
Al Anbar Province 89 (7.6%)
Fallujah 68 (5.8%)
Mosul 56 (4.8%)
An Nasiriyah 53 (4.6%)
Ramadi 38 (3.3%)
Balad 32 (2.7%)
Samarra 29 (2.5%)
Not reported 22 (1.9%)
Karbala 22 (1.9%)

www.icasualties.org...

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Thanks for the updating and keep going I am going to post better as soon I get over from the Hurricane, I wish some of those that got on their butts defending this administration will come to this thread and post their opinions but they prefer to get to another post and continue to be blind.

They can not handle the truth.

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 04:42 PM
link   
At least 26 more killed today:

Toronto Star

KIRKUK, Iraq � A suicide attacker detonated a car bomb near a crowd of people waiting to apply for jobs with the Iraqi National Guard in the northern city of Kirkuk today, killing at least 20 people and wounding 16, officials said....

...Earlier in Baghdad, a roadside bomb exploded in a small sidestreet in the city center today, killing one man and seriously wounding two in a passing car, police and witnesses said.

Residents identified the three men as Iraqis who worked as security guards at the nearby al-Sadir Hotel, a heavily fortified complex where U.S. civilian contractors and other Westerners involved in Iraq's reconstruction effort are known to live and work....

...Also today, a senior official with Iraq's state-run North Oil Co. survived an assassination attempt when his convoy came under attack in the northeastern city of Mosul, police said.

Mohammed Zibari, the head of the company's oil products department in the Nineveh province, was traveling in a three-vehicle convoy on his way to work in Mosul when unidentified gunmen opened fire, killing five of his bodyguards and wounding four others, said police Lt. Mohammed Ali....

The number of coalition soldiers killed has slowed down in the last couple of days.
This months death toll so far includes 52 US soldiers and 4 other coalition soldiers.
An average of 3.11 per day.

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 07:07 PM
link   
So far this week the death toll is 250 from car bombings to direct hit.

And I wonder, hummm, Sadam killed 5 thousand kurds I thinks US in his war of liberation already broke the record of Sadam.

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

And I wonder, hummm, Sadam killed 5 thousand kurds I thinks US in his war of liberation already broke the record of Sadam.

What about his systematic execution of IRAQI's? Marge get over spreading your propaganda. If you like Iraq so much why dont you go live there. It is a war deal with it. The US is not seeking out people to kill, only the terrorists. The terrorists car bomb a market with one soldier and take out 25 iraqis and one soldier and they are done. You seem to think that the US caused all 25 of those deaths. Use some reasoning please.

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Yes your right he killed 5000 Kurds in several hours. Now come on do you really believe half the BS you post or are you just doing it to get a rise out of people ? I am astounded by the ignorance of some of the people here.

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 07:42 AM
link   
BREAKDOWN
Iraqi Civilians 14, 771 +
Iraqis - Other non-military (1) 867
Iraqi Military - new 025
Iraqis - Undetermined Status(2) 851
Foreign Civilians 327
US Military - All Causes In Theatre 1032
UK Military - All Causes In Theatre 068
Other Coalition Forces 072
Kurdish Forces 122+
Anti-Coalition Fighters since declared end of war 1581+
Iraqi Troops to declared end of war 13, 500 (US estimate)
TOTAL CONFIRMED DEAD 33, 216

Sorry to disappoint you is not propaganda and if you can proof that I am lying go ahead and do it, now insulting me without proof is call "targeting" so if you don't have any else to proof I suggest very nicely to stop, after all I am spreading the news, and is all over the media.

Now, how many mass grave death has been discovered? go target somebody else.

[edit on 19-9-2004 by marg6043]

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Did you your read your previous post marg ? You imply that Sadam only killed 5000 Kurds, that's what I was referring to as BS, he has killed far more people than that.

Where are all these mass graves, you say. Well it seems that every Iraqi who talks to the media claims that Saddam killed at least one member of his family.

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Sorry to hear that many has claim a lot of what Sadam did and some are truth he was not Santa or Eastern bunny but so far like MWDs mass grave were not found in the hundreds of thousand that the so call "sources" claimed.

Most of it was truth but more of it was lies.

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Sorry to hear that many has claim a lot of what Sadam did and some are truth he was not Santa or Eastern bunny but so far like MWDs mass grave were not found in the hundreds of thousand that the so call "sources" claimed.

Most of it was truth but more of it was lies.

So the Iraqi people are liars ? When you bury bodies in the desert, they tend to disappear, bearing in mind some graves would be 20 years old. Mass graves are generally kept secret by the regime in power, they aren't any signs saying mass graves here. What did you think they were going to be in downtown Baghdad

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Mad Scientist, most of the Iraqi people is trying to get US off their land, now If you have the proof of these mass graves instead of just hear said, well let see that proof, instead the numbers of casualties of the "war of liberation" are real and substantial.

Perhaps the truth will come out one day and perhaps it will not, but so far the truth is US is causing deaths in coalitions related incidents and that include children and that can not be denied, you can not denied it and not body in theses post can't denied it either.

[edit on 19-9-2004 by marg6043]

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Little Fatimah�s story...

Five-year old Fatimah Sulayman Taha, a victim of the barbaric US bombardment of Ridwaniyat Zawbi� cried inconsolably in her bed in al-Fallujah General Hospital as doctors stitched up her back. The Mafkarat al-Islam correspondent in the city wrote that Fatimah had wounds all over her body.

She was not yet aware, however, that her father, Sulayman Taha, was killed in the American attack, and that her mother, lying in an adjacent room, was in critical condition and might be joining her husband at any moment.

Meanwhile, Fatimah�s little sister Shayma�, 3, was being prepped for the trip to al-Kazimiyah hospital in Baghdad for treatment of multiple shrapnel wounds in her head. Doctors and nurses in al-Fallujah hospital are at a loss as to how to treat Fatimah, who in an instant lost her family and now cries non stop with no one to console her.

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 05:36 PM
link   
zcheng,

Thanks for that story how can we forget the littler childrens that have nothing to do with US or Sadam or Oil.

So sad.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join