It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First attack on U.S.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
If the U.S was to be attacked by another country where do you think they would target first? When do you think they will?? Me personally? At the suberbowl this year.Big event alot of people, but who knows that could be me being paranoid because I live in Indiana.
edit on 23-12-2011 by mik3ymik3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I'm assuming that you pressed enter too early

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by mik3ymik3
frm that information you supplied i say no

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
the first attack on the US wasn't a foreign one, it was domestic.

link   
It appears that the first attack on the U.S. wiped out all threads about the first attack on the U.S....

Blank thread.

Well, it was blank for awhile...
edit on 23-12-2011 by mobiusmale because: (no reason given)

link   
I' should have brought popcorn
A hot dog would be nice too and a coke..
I will be back after intermission..

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by mik3ymik3

I'm in Indiana too, Crown Point, hopefully they can't get this far in...

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   

If the U.S was to be attacked by another country where do you think they would target first?

this would be like the single greatest miltary task to complete in the history of warfare.

like taking down the death star. without luke skywalker or the force

it's not even feasible, because if you take out the high command of the country, you will have another step in to re-inforce order and another 3 in waiting after.

When do you think they will??

It would not be like how you imagine. if they did it would be suicide, they wouldn't even reach the shores.
Militarily it's not possible unless they went all-in, similtaneously and surrounded the continental US with a siege, which is the lowest common denominator for the US defeat.

The only defeat the US will face militarily will be from the inside out with a coup d'etat leading up to the second American civil war.
edit on 23-12-2011 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
The 1st attack will be by the Norwegians... There will be a company of techno vikings raiding American homes of their precious butter supplies.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
infrastructure. they would hit the infrastructure...doesnt necessarily mean a bomb as much as a virus to knock out power grids and other services...we are vulnerable to such attacks...the united states would be defeated in a manner of days. hit major strategic points to create a failure cascade that cause a complete collapse then once we are crippled finish cleaning up the outside assets made vulnerable by an internal collapse.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   

The Superbowl??

I don't think so, maybe you could consider that if we were being attacked by "terrorists".

But if a country was attacking us with their military they would aim for information centers, military bases, ship yards, ya know? Understand?

I could see them going for major city's too, like NYC, or even DC.

I hope it'll never happen. But with the way our leaders are forcing war down our throats, i only see the path they're leading us on ending in WW3.

When? Well you won't just wake up one day and see "WW3 has Started!!" on the news, it'll happen slowly ( hell , it already is).

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
The first big attack has already happened...the Obama Bomb.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   

If it was Russia who attacked, they would attack every major military installations, Harbours, airports across the east cost in one go.

Hunt down every US/NATO sub in the North sea.

China and Pakistan would probably stop the US from advancing on the west cost.

Russia and Iran would attack every US fleet and land bases in the Middle east with missiles. Making the US in that region focus on the attacker.

Russia would want the US to fight from their bases were they are located, so that they cant relocate and regroup. They must defend and retaliate from the base. Giving the Russians the upper hand on maneuverability.
edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   

depends .If your city is near a military base or has massive military activity then it will be a primary target of nuclear strike by nuclear world powers.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Throw a molotove into the gulf of mexico should do the job ?!

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
They don't have to fire a shot..

they could starve us out.

By which I mean cut off supplies of...uhh..

something or other.

This yarn is funny tasting

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Why should the first attack on the US always presumes it will be from another country?

You have only to look at the events from Sept 2001 to the present day to see their is already a war going on within the US itself against it's civilians, and the Government is winning.
edit on 23/12/2011 by Freelancer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
My opinion is that America would be taken down by introduced disease! Not an every day kind. One that has been specially created to do the job. Along with that, introduced computer virus's to destroy Americas infrastructure, Military, Navy and Air Force. I believe it could be done quite easily. Pity about Canada and Mexico though, although they would be just collateral damage. Israel would also go down at the same time.
Imagine a rampant unknown deadly virus appearing in every city in America and every Military base, etc. Just the thought is very scary!
My two bobs worth.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

I share alot of your feelings on this one. I have a bit of a surprise though to share. I know it may sound "Crazy" I don't care though because my gut is my best friend and rarely is very far off the mark.
I Believe it is and will continue to be a multi prong attack. I will say it chrystal clear.

I believe the Executive Branch of The American Government has been compromised and is in the hands of Traitors and Enemies of The American People. I believe the Congress and Senate are in the back seat and being filled with key Traitors to co sign the intended legislation that will lead to a myriad of onsloaughts , some that are already taking place, against The American People.

I think the men and women of Our Armed Services are in for a destruction and will be commanded by Enemies that have been positioned by the above mentioned traitors very soon. I have said before in one of my threads that I believe when the electronic voting machine was adapted to our voting system, we lost all chance of a fair vote and since 2000 they have put in who they want. Bush Jr being the first of the rats.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
I'm 90% sure that there will not be a "first attack" on the USA unless the USA attacks someone first.

At least from the part of the countries that could really hit the USA, China and Russia, I'm 90% sure that they won't launch a "first attack" against the USA, unless the USA attacked them first.

There will not be a "new Pearl Harbour", my friend. Russia and China are not Japan in the 40's.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join