It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Richard Hoagland - I'm calling you out!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
The Faces and other aparent structures that some people are asserting are actual ruins on Mars are nothing but the Human Mind Matrixing rock formations into familiar things to us....such as a face or a geometric structure such as a pyramid.

Hell....I can see David Letterman in a cloud formation along with Paul and the band! LOL!

Here is the reason and the proof on why these supposed ruins are not....erosion! Look at any other rock formation that the Mars orbiter has taken photos of....then look at the same rock formation...pictured at another time. They will look different because of the massive erosion that Gigantic Martian Dust Storms cause....and Mars does have an atmosphere....to anything cropping up from the surface.

Rock formations change dramaticly after only a few weeks of dust storms....and since this is like sand blasting on a planetary scale....anything that would be of ancient construction would have long been worn to dust!
Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg
This is amazing, Phage, I'd never heard about it. Was it a gag pulled by a sound-alike prankster? Or did Cronkite himself or his staff ever acknowledge in writing it was a legit out-of-the-blue call? Was it recorded? Were the voice tracks analyzed to confirm they really contained Cronkite's voice, and not an imposter?

I'm going though my archives right now.

I'll post the show and time once I locate it.

Edit: Dang it, I don't have the April 25, '05 show on hand. I got the shows on either side of that date though.

If someone find a clip of the Cronkite call, please post it.
edit on 28-12-2011 by Exuberant1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   

www....(nolink)/?blvl2s5wm8gmzad

It starts at 23:50.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by freelance_zenarchist

phil hendrie?

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Anyone catch Richard Hoagland at "Awake and Aware 2011" [in Tuscon, I believe]? Bob Dean was there too. A good friend was raving about it. Not my cup 'O Joe, but to each his own.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
The Faces and other aparent structures that some people are asserting are actual ruins on Mars are nothing but the Human Mind Matrixing rock formations into familiar things to us....such as a face or a geometric structure such as a pyramid.

Total bollocks this presupposition but inanely interesting. Proof?

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Ever since Hoagland went on Coast 2 Coast with John Lear a few years back and made comments in regards to Australia I have seriously questioned his research skills.

Hoagland mentioned that Australia population was pretty much just Aborigines.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by helium3

Hoagland mentioned that Australia population was pretty much just Aborigines.

Umm.

Is it just me, or...... does this smack a bit of well.....BS?

IF it did, indeed, come from the lips and mouth of Richard Hoagland?

Any one wish to chime in?? All are welcomed!!

edit on Wed 28 December 2011 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Poosey

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

Total bollocks this presupposition but inanely interesting. Proof?

I'm not so sure about Mars, but how about the Moon?

This from the MUFON Newsletter today:

Scientists Suggest Finding Alien Structures on the Moon

Paul Davies and Robert Wagner of Arizona State University have suggested a crowd-sourcing effort to find artificial structures on the moon. After all, lunar missions like NASA's Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter are returning some dazzling, high-resolution imagery of the moon's surface. If aliens have been there, perhaps we could spot evidence of their presence.

Description: 40moondomeMichael Bara suggests Astronauts have already found evidence of artificial dome structures on the north shore of Mare Crisium .

Apollo 10 frame AS10-32-4421 was part of a sequence of photos that seem to show transparent domes designed to hold in atmosphere and occasionally reflect sunlight. The Astronauts' Cernan or Young had a sense of what they were looking for as they circled the moon. The "Double Domes" seem to be visible as outlined in yellow. There is also a possible "Face" on the left. The shape of the Dome and its placement in front of the background highlands are fully corroborated.

Santa Claus Indeed!?

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Zedta

I think one must begin to question the source. Because:

After all, lunar missions like NASA's Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter are returning some dazzling, high-resolution imagery of the moon's surface. If aliens have been there, perhaps we could spot evidence of their presence.

Description: 40moondomeMichael Bara suggests Astronauts have already found evidence of artificial dome structures on the north shore of Mare Crisium .

Followed by the link to an image, in your post, that was not from the LROC.

Please take another critical look.........

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
May be he and Hoagland are being paid by the same people. Hoagland's been sayin' for years that there are crystalline domes on the moon. Then I saw somewhere, where someone is enhancing some of the moon shots that the astronauts took and seeing reflections and artifact in brightened shadows that supports the existence of these structures.

All fascinating, but not on the table labeled "plausible scenarios".

On the other hand, it could explain the loss of resolution in the pictures taken in some instances. They were trying to hide something and it wasn't that they never went there, it was that they went and they found what they expected and those truths couldn't get out...that old Brookings Institute Study and all.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
reply to post by Zedta

I think one must begin to question the source. Because:

After all, lunar missions like NASA's Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter are returning some dazzling, high-resolution imagery of the moon's surface. If aliens have been there, perhaps we could spot evidence of their presence.

Followed by the link to an image, in your post, that was not from the LROC.

Please take another critical look.........

Take it up with MUFON. I just posted it to add data to the discussion. Some data ain't as good as other data is and sometimes, like now, anyone would have expected what you objected to.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
He's stupid in my opinion - stupid for being such a sorry disinformation agent.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   

The posting of personal information is strictly forbidden.
edit on 9/29/2012 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Now,... Let's START THIS AGAIN... SHALL WE?? ;-)

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   

'WATCH FULL SCREEN'! PART 1 OF 5
Detailed show consisting of looking at Richard Hoagland's words over the years to SEE evidence of a CODE being spoken about by him. Hinting and cluing us all in to SEE and follow his breadcrumbs of trying to allude to for many years, in leading us all to SEE what I SEE & believe is UFO DIARIES & to SEE those New yet Old image data showing us all 'other' FACES OF MARS.

This show will detail , facts, connections & most of all, a CODE which Hoagland has been for many years speaking about in nearly everything he does or done over the years, that even imply, that at some point in the future, this ARTIFACT would be discovered. This CODE & The Alien Artifacts unseen before by public eyes!

In fact CONTACT was predicted as to what would occur. CONTACT NOT with the actual beings that created this code, or it's MODEL OF INTELLIGENCE (you'll learn of in this), but this contact would take place by discovering THEIR TECHNOLOGY! From a time in the past, of being who they once were, what THEY were doing there, as well as helping us all to SEEING who THEY, & HE, REALLY IS! By a model which is a mathematical problem to be seen & figured out in the future, by a code in the script that helps lead us all to SEE that ALIEN ARTIFACT! (New Face of Mars image) Where at that point (pun intended) we are all then asked a question. SURELY NO INTELLIGENT LIFE CAN SURVIVE THERE?

The fact of the matter is that this CODE DOWN THROUGH TIME is what Richard Hoagland has been spewing for all these many years from even the days of his UN appearances. In code alluding to something that was to be made of the OBJECTS AT CYDONIA. That in the future we may discover evidence from the past showing images of features on Mars which we all would see and discover as alien artifacts. Based upon a model of intelligence being a technology for contact, utilizing as Hoagland describes as Sir Arthur's SENTINEL MODEL! Utilizing this code creation also based upon Brookings policy. That in CODE, we can see and follow basics enough to see a picture of INTELLIGENCE emerge there detailing SECRET THINGS! SECRET HISTORY EVEN! Plus.... predictions for the future! Or a possible future! In seeing this code details one must TELL THE STORY 'SLANT'! Utilizing pieces of things spoken over the years by Hoagland, & others, that all connect to each other because of the very things stated. A Script if you will?! Hoagland admits to such as well over the years as we all shall hear in this show.

What ever it is I am doing here, I am trying to piece together the case I am investigating. It led me to SEE this CODE from the twilight zone. Or from another DIMENSION! Because communication is taking place, & has took place! Leading me to SEE other things inside this code. yet Hoagland admits to that much as well.

This is bizzarre & really weird yet Real. so VERY REAL, as I have & am still experiencing it's effects as it were. Changing my life forever. We shall SEE how much more so. But what I am doing here was meant to occur. Hoagland spells out that as being obvious also. IN CODE!

What you will see & hear of in this show is like being taught another language as it were, as is how I am interpreting that also as being the case. I am putting this out there in the way of how I came to SEE and still am utilizing to get the picture of the BIG PICTURE this all wants me & us all to SEE. It is still a work in progress.

However I SEE enough now to utilize many pieces to help YOU all SEE this ARTIFACT also. Seems we were all supposed to SEE this all in THIS manner as I am providing. Hoagland says that as well, as you will hear later. Confirming in fact what I am trying to do here and now.

This all was NOT meant to be painted as a pretty picture that was or is easy to paint. This is a test of OUR INTELLIGENCE! Remember the question in code from UFO Diaries was 'SURELY NO INTELLIGENT LIFE CAN SURVIVE THERE'?

The answer is YES! IT CAN & DOES! lol!

It is this question that this CODE of Cydonia Hoagland alluded to and still alludes to in recent days in all he says that in code, he is wanting if not trying to direct us all to SEE what he is referring to. This UFO DIARIES CYDONIA SOLAR SYSTEM SCALE MODEL OF INTELLIGENCE! We can SEE (especially now once pieced together) the ALIEN ARTIFACT, We SEE That Mathematical Problem, we SEE INTELLIGENT LIFE THERE!

Once seen & followed, Hoagland himself is in admittance to what is really going on UNDER THE COVER! He is being DIS-COVERED! Because we have a way INSIDE that helps us all to see & follow what is seen UNDERNEATH the surface. That allows us to SEE the SECRET HISTORY OF NASA! A statement that will take on a whole new meaning as was supposed to be seen in the future in what that means! Plus as to the WHO it is connected to.

Whatever this is, I believe and as Hoagland himself states, that what I am doing and in trying to show, is an acclamation type scenario unfolding.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Geez Us Krist! What crap! A 6-page thread about one of the biggest con men in UFOlogy/Alienology, etc., and there are still individuals who have been sold lock, stock and barrel that he is a saint/prophet/what-have-you!

Give it up people he over-hypes himself and can be compared to a vulture: beautiful in flight but ugly to look at and it eats carrion!

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Shrike?? What are YOU speaking about? Your NOT-SEEing this or what? your not getting this? I am in a fight with him. With & through a CODE DOWN THROUGH TIME. Wait till ya see & hear the other upcoming 5 parts! it will rock your worlds....

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join