It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Zealand Green party - chemtrails lack robust scientific evidence

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

LOL!!!

.....the alleged Green Party of New Zealand ....

"alleged"? LOL.

Their HOME page!!

LOL.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape

hey - please read the NZ GREEN PARTY statement with care - they do not claim that jet travel is not an environmental issue [ co2 emmissions , nitorogen and suphur oxides , water vapour trails ] etc etc . what they do reject is the idiocy of " chemical trails "

And what exactly do you think jet emissions are? Rose water?

2nd.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Not "chemtrails". Not as described in the letter they responded to.

No doubt you have seen those chemtrails more & more in the sky lately & after they spray,the weather gets hazy & clouds over about 4 or 5hrs later,all you get told is its aircraft trails from high altitude but you & i know thats total b/s & i fear something sinister seems to be going on & thought you being the head of the green party who stand for climate,cleanliness & a nice enviroment for the people/animals & the enviroment to all share in would be a bit suspicious on whats actually happening or do you know & cant spill the beans for some reason? seems serious to me russell,hope you can check it out or let me know just what is going on.

chemtrailsnorthnz.wordpress.com... -scientific-evidence/

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

Calling something 'Green' doesn't make it so. This, of course, is another inconvenient fact for you. In your world as in Gaul's, political corruption is fantasy and our governments have 'nothing but love for us.' Anyone unconcerned about the ever increasing visibility of jet emissions is an ostrich.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

So sorry...still failing to see how a jet emission is not a chemtrail. Please enlighten me. And while you're at it, enlighten also the New Zealand Greens who seem to have lost their way.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

The letter writer believes that "chemtrails" are something other than normal aircraft exhaust and ice.

all you get told is its aircraft trails from high altitude but you & i know thats total b/s & i fear something sinister seems to be going

The Green Party is sensible in replying that there is no good evidence that this is the case. I suppose the greens could demand that jet aircraft traffic cease but that probably would not fly.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

The letter writer believes that "chemtrails" are something other than normal aircraft exhaust and ice.

all you get told is its aircraft trails from high altitude but you & i know thats total b/s & i fear something sinister seems to be going

The Green Party is sensible in replying that there is no good evidence that this is the case. I suppose the greens could demand that jet aircraft traffic cease but that probably would not fly.

Don't try to clean up for the New Zealand Greens. Their response was inappropriate due to their inherent claims calling themselves green. The Green Party used to be a party of courage, flying in the face of gross corporate polluters. There is no such thing as 'normal' aircraft exhaust. Nothing that produces our current skies is normal. It is unseen, except in war time, in our history. The New Zealand Greens is an ostrich and a sold out has been that will make no mark for ecological balance. What proof do I have of this? Their letter.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by luxordelphi
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

What an unbelievable crock!! Is the alleged Green Party of New Zealand telling us that they are unconcerned with jet emissions so visibly polluting our skies?

Since you ask a question I wil give you the answer - no, they are not unconcerned about jet emissions - whether visible or invisible - pollution is a great concern of theirs, regardless of source -

We want all New Zealanders to be healthy and safe from toxic chemicals. That's why we're working with the Government to clean up the deadly legacy of toxic sites.

Our Toxics Policy is also about adopting a safe and practical approach to managing chemical use, which puts protecting our children and environment in front of the interests of big chemical companies.

In many areas of our economy, we can substitute safer alternatives for toxic chemicals, and where we can't, we can use the least harmful option available.

By increasing information available to consumers and producers, and adopting the precautionary principle, we can make better choices about the chemicals we use.
- www.greens.org.nz...

What they say there is no robust scientific evidence for is chemtrails - which most people proposunding hte existence thereof seem to think are not "just pollution", but something in additions to pollution. Since you are so keen on Wiki here's what it has to say that chemtrails are:

The chemtrail conspiracy theory holds that some trails left by aircraft are actually chemical or biological agents deliberately sprayed at high altitudes for purposes undisclosed to the general public in clandestine programs directed by government officials.
- en.wikipedia.org...

Because if you think that "Chemtrails" are all pollution then whether they are visible or not is utterly irrelevant - the pollution is there even when it is NOT visible. Also the pollution is actually greatest around airports - where Jets burn fuel at a much greater rate in take-off than in cruise.

And also you should be protesting cars and truck and fossil fuel burning power plants - all of which generate a lot more pollution than aircraft.

You protest that jet exhaust is "chemtrail" because it is chemicals is simply a sophism - and again from wiki:

Sophism in the modern definition is a specious argument used for deceiving someone.
- en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 24-12-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeichelberg
reply to post by muzzleflash

Nice attempt at covering your tracks...you were clearly attempting to link chemtrails to alien existence, thereby making an appeal to large numbers...I am not going for it...

What he's CLEARLY trying to do is point out ATG's logic fail.

ATG KNOWS there is tons of evidence of geoengineering. They HAVE done small scale tests. There is so tantalizing evidence that there might be a coverup that there doing more.

Irreguardless, the ARE spending BILLIONS on preparing the technology.

And the scientist are all saying this is a bad idea and only to use in a last ditch effort.... but this is not about science, its about politics.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

Of course there is a lot of study into geo-engineering.

And yes it is controversial even among scientists - but since the conspiracy says it is secret that can't actually be true because it gets reported all over the place on the 'net and even the MSM, so reporting that it is happening must be a smokescreen right...because obviously TPTB aren't telling us the truth...so if they are telling us they are studying it then really they aren't studying it at all.

AFAIK that pretty much sums up the argument that geo-engineering is happening and therefore chemtrails must exist doesn't it?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join