It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists say Turin Shroud is Supernatural !!!

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   
It remains real because no one can prove it is fake. Exactly what you would expect from an image that is most likely the face of Jesus Christ.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

If its not real then their is no harm done. But it has no bearing on the truth of the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Exodus 20:1-5 God spoke, and these were his words: "Worship no god but me.... Do not bow down to any idol or worship it...

If the shroud really is Jesus' burial cloth and his image was left on it when he was resurrected, that is really great. But remember the second commandment. Even though Catholics say they venerate and don't worship idols, it is the same thing, kissing an icon or idol or praying in front of it, is putting it in the place of God. Focus on God, not his creation.

edit on 9/4/13 by Cinrad because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration
reply to post by seen2much

Was Eve created from a rib?

Yes.

Really? So you think that certain times in history there were whimsical displays of physical miracles and answers to the chicken or egg theories - that out of dust these animals or humans were just magically created and risen from the ground in a miraculous cloud of light. That would give the possibility I guess for Moses turning wood into living animals and for the seas to be lifted up, and for Jesus to have walked on water (for the people that brag about Jesus doing miracles who have forgotten that Moses did some also).

Wow, I guess it's as good as humans developing from marine biology over a span of a couple billion years.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18   >>

join