It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GOP doing everything they can to sabotage their own party for 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
This is just my theory... but let's see here.

Ron Paul is surging in the polls, annihilating everything. The media blackout ain't working.

So I think the GOP-Democrat party is going into ``safe mode`` to stop Ron Paul...

Basically, the GOP in the house is doing everything they can to make themselves hated, stuff like that :
Taxes for 160 million Americans are going up starting January 1

Boehner's office cuts off C-SPAN cameras as GOP takes verbal beating

The plan is to give a super majority to the democrats in the house and senate in 2012 so that if Ron Paul gets elected (yeah they can rig elections but to a limit and they don't want to expose themselves too much to the sheeple), the super majority in congress can destroy/block whatever Ron Paul wants to do when in office.

There's no difference between the GOP and Democrats, but to make it look as there's a difference, they sometime disagree, so to continue the lie, they gonna give the entire legislative branch to just one party, the only party able to win a super majority (democrats).

I think we will see how it develops, and I think the elite still think they can stop Ron Paul, but I think this is their ``backup`` plan in case all else fail.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Look at the rest of the candidates. They didn't have anybody worth running. And RP didn't like the status quo.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
This has struck me as quite obvious lately.

Cmon, do we really believe these GOP candidates are the smartest, hardest working and most reliable politicians in the Republican party?

I know Republican politicians personally that are better qualified than the GOP clown car of candidates.

Either they're throwing the election or the leaders of the GOP are more inept than we ever thought possible

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Saw the same mis-steps by the Republican party in 06 and 07 to get Obama elected in 08.
The payroll tax cut issue is a ploy by both partys to kill SSI. If House Republicans believe extending it for a year is really the answer , why didn't they rewrite the bill and send it back to the senate ?
Expect 4 more years of Obama and the elimination of SS and medicare.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

The plan is to give a super majority to the democrats in the house and senate in 2012 so that if Ron Paul gets elected (yeah they can rig elections but to a limit and they don't want to expose themselves too much to the sheeple), the super majority in congress can destroy/block whatever Ron Paul wants to do when in office.

Good Theory

AND, very very possible.

The shadow government (NGO's) are right there with all the advice too.

reply to post by OLD HIPPY DUDE

Saw the same mis-steps by the Republican party in 06 and 07 to get Obama elected in 08.
The payroll tax cut issue is a ploy by both partys to kill SSI. If House Republicans believe extending it for a year is really the answer , why didn't they rewrite the bill and send it back to the senate ?

Bingo.

and here I thought this was Obama's next job...

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by OLD HIPPY DUDE
Saw the same missteps by the Republican party in 06 and 07 to get Obama elected in 08.
The payroll tax cut issue is a ploy by both parties to kill SSI. If House Republicans believe extending it for a year is really the answer , why didn't they rewrite the bill and send it back to the senate ?

i agree that they both parties want to destroy social security, and are building support with this "tax cut" which also gives their corporate friends a huge tax cut.

a rise in the personal exemptions would have given workers the same tax cut without attacking SS revenue.
and cost only half as much.

the merlins of finance have managed to keep the financial sector from collapse, that won't last long imo.
whether the financial collapse happens before the election or after will have a huge effect on the election.

it's possible that obama and his financial gurus think they can prevent the banks from going under by "lending" more trillions as needed.

it's an election about who will be the captain of the titanic.

but the republicans make their money off special interest groups and they are probably more interested in making their sugar daddies happy than winning an election.

i'm voting RP because he's the only one talking about anything real.
the others are debating bs and believe in the hopeless status quo.

new topics

top topics

join