It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

where to get training in remote viewing ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Can anybody out there tell me where i can get training in remote viewing both in person and via the internet or anything ???

Cheers !!!

Backlash

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Monroe Institute Virginia

The Monroe Institute in Virginia, is probably one of the best .Due to the background in other area's of training , and exeptional staff.
But im sure if you go online and do a search there are others that would be closer to you. Ed Dames has a training facility in Phoenix, and he offers an Online course and an in house training course as well That would be good as well.

One of the best and cheapest ways to find out if you have the aptitude to do this type of work would be to get Joseph Mocmoneagle book, A remote training handbook. Serets of Remote Viewing. This book is amazing for the detailed information it gives,almost as good as any course you could take!
Plus he answers questions, as well as a step by step program, and a way to analyize the target information you get. Its nice to see people taking an interest in this field , someday it will be common place for people to communicate this way,as we become more atunned to this dicipline that all of us have to one degree or another.
P.s My link insert did not work here is the link>> www.monroeinstitute.org/
Parker

[edit on 9-9-2004 by parker]

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I give a combo RV/AP in person training to friends I know very well & trust(using my personalized deluxe methods
).

On one occasion after only one night of instruction, one of my friends found themselves floating down the stairs going towards the kitchen where they intended to shut off a dripping tap. It's only when their hand went thru it that they realized they were in their astral body. At that point, they got surprised & went back into their physical body.

On another occasion I gave a friend a 'special' stone ring. After a few days, it changed into 2 colors (No. It's not a mood ring). It was not exposed to heavy sunlight or chemicals that may have caused it. But since having it, they have found themselves getting into that mind awake/body asleep mode several times since. Unfortunately they have not learned how to take advantage of this opportune state. They do however describe it as very pleasant & try to prolong it as much as possible.

There are fortunately many individualized methods out for everyone to experiment with. You just have to find the right one for yourself.

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by sen5e
I give a combo RV/AP in person training to friends I know very well & trust(using my personalized deluxe methods
).

On one occasion after only one night of instruction, one of my friends found themselves floating down the stairs going towards the kitchen where they intended to shut off a dripping tap. It's only when their hand went thru it that they realized they were in their astral body. At that point, they got surprised & went back into their physical body.

On another occasion I gave a friend a 'special' stone ring. After a few days, it changed into 2 colors (No. It's not a mood ring). It was not exposed to heavy sunlight or chemicals that may have caused it. But since having it, they have found themselves getting into that mind awake/body asleep mode several times since. Unfortunately they have not learned how to take advantage of this opportune state. They do however describe it as very pleasant & try to prolong it as much as possible.

There are fortunately many individualized methods out for everyone to experiment with. You just have to find the right one for yourself.

tell me more about the 'special' stone ring

top topics

join