It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not A Member of ATS Yet? Click Here!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
The following message is not endorsed officially by ATS…
Its solely of my own doing... and it is my gift to YOU.

This Christmas/Holiday Season give yourself the ultimate gift…

Why not create an account here at ATS!

*Its free
*Its easy to do
*You will thank yourself!

Everyday people register and in their introductions they tell us that they been coming to the site for quite some time. They just didn’t feel it was important to create an account until now. So I’m gonna tell you why I think its important to become a member NOW.

There are many perks to being a member.

*Members see less ads… That’s always nice
*You can Flag threads that are important to you, or you think may benefit others.
*You can star individual users posts that you like.
*You can join in on the discussions!!!!
*You can join the ranks of the many excellent members who keep us one step ahead!
*You can send private messages to other members
*Keep track of the topics you have commented on
*We are a FAMILY! You will make new friends!

You don’t always have to join in on the discussion to be a member. We have many outstanding members that take a silent path. But their Flags help bump up topics and move the news along, so that important issues reach more people!!!

My time at ATS has been quite rewarding. I believe you too will share the same rewarding experience that I have.

So if you haven’t already… make that leap become a member of ATS!

We’re waiting and excited to hear from you!

For Your Convience Click Here To Join!

Just because I think they are cool… This QR Code (Click Link to External Image) takes you to the above link as well!

Also why not share the ATS this Christmas/Holiday Season? Send the Above Link or QR Code to your friends or family!

-Evol Eric

Merry Christmas and/or Happy Holidays!

edit on 12/22/11 by EvolEric because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by EvolEric

You can't make me!

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   

EvolEric you, my friend, are the man. It's great to see that you have a passion for recruiting more of the American public that deserves to be a part of a site that allows us to finally explore things we feel that we should question. All power to you man, I hope you have a great happy holidays. You hear that future ATS members? Join so you can open up a new world of possibilities of opening up your mind. Once you enter the world of ATS, you can never go back. Good job Eric, S&F to you!

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   

If at least a third of the American population joined ATS, America would be so much different... who else agrees? MSM just has a habit of evoking mental tyranny amongst the population that needs to end immediately. If anything, the creators of ATS deserve the Nobel Peace Prize for making so many of the members here in the community more consciously aware of the world around them. Thank you creators of ATS! Thank you for finally introducing me to a world of new possibilities. I have made many friends here who share my interests. I hope you all have a great and happy holidays!

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by ErroneousDylan

Don't make me come to your house ErroneousDylan and sign you up myself!!

I swear to God I will!!!

...wait... you alre....

You trick me!!!!!

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Unvarnished

You do know that you dont have to be American to join ats, I wouldnt want the rest of the world to feel excluded.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Thanks for the support my Friend!!

You know in this year alone...

During the Big Earth Quake in Japan...

We had a member of ATS that lived in the Pacific,
I cannot remember where exactly now. BUT...
They lived on a island nation... and their home was next to the ocean.
They had no idea a Tsumani Warning had been issued for their Country/Location.
They read about the warning on ATS
Because of learning about the Warning they moved their family to High Ground...
Potentially Saving their Life.

I remember during the spring/Mississippi Flood a thread I started... and outstandingly maintained by those located in the flood areas... became the number one outlet for news concerning the Flood... a Historic Flood that MSM failed to mention on many many occasion!

So ATS has saved lives and gave a voice to people whose voice is not heard by the MSM

ATS also gives birth to a new way of reporting the news...
going back to the Mississippi Flood thread... the reporters on that thread were the people in the areas...
Eyewitness accounts!

edit on 12/22/11 by EvolEric because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by lewman

Oh of course most definitely! But I was just thinking that most of the world I feel kind of knows what is going on, American MSM is so biased to the point that some they have kept many people in the dark.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Yep, the MSM did not even say that our region in NY had to be evacuated from Hurricane Irene, I remember posting up a thread saying to those living on Long Island to get the hell out if they live near the water. ATS has saved lives, which is why I trust it as my number one news source compared to everywhere else!

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Yeah I suppose the msm in the US spreads more bs than most but the msm in places like the UK and Australia are not always completely honest, especially the corporations owned by Rupert Murdoch.

I suppose the UK has the relatively accurate BBC but even they can not always be trusted.

ATS normally has the truth somewhere aslong as you learn to filter out all that reptillian crap lol.

top topics

join