It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

which country would be the most guillible to believe a false alien invasion?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
I would say that must be the USA.
Why?
Because their population would think it was just another great plan of their beloved government to protect their fellow Americans against the evils of terrorism.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Adyta
reply to post by stopmakingsense

But if you want to get into it, I'd say the people who invented the nuclear bomb were FAR from idiots.

I was under the impression that most of those people were freshly imported from Europe.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Astyanax
The United States. Not because its people are especially gullible but because it is the cultural point of origin of the UFO mythology. Flying saucers are an American invention. Alien abductions, too, were invented in America.

The cultural mulch in which the UFO myth originally germinated is also American: science fiction, the space programme, spaceships and aliens in movies and on TV.

Americans are steeped in UFOs and aliens from childhood onwards. That suggests that they would be the readiest to believe in such things if the rumour ever got started.

Way after this has closed, but sorry man UFOS are a world phenomena going back to the early days of Rome,the Aztecs Egyptians, hell the bible... sorry not started by us, perhaps more sensationalized by us but certainly not the creators

<< 1   >>

join