It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

which country would be the most guillible to believe a false alien invasion?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
who will be the lucky(?) most popular(?) most worthy(?)
country to be invaded first?

would they go for a country of people watching tv?
a country that is already under a lot of control?
a laid back country that doesnt get bothered by much?
a country with less technology?

i think a country thats under the control of another country
but not bordering.

the us could make the whole of its population think another country is under attack
so could china but would they buy it if they were invading their own country, nope.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by stopmakingsense

If there is any country that would get invaded first, it would probably be Israel, you never know, UFOs have paid visits to that area throughout human history hahaha. Not that I have anything against Israel, I just think Ezekiel's UFO adventure would come back to touch down on them.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Unvarnished

so you think theyd be easy to trick?

if the ufos really do go there first theyre probably trying to pick up their nwo scumbag friends.
naughty boys

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
I would have to say the US, simply because I've lived here my whole life and know this country to be a country of the most guillible men to ever live.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Definitely the USA, there are some stupid peolpe living there

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Any country with television I would say.

Do not get caught in the trap of thinking that more technology gives more intelligence when it comes to society in general.

It has already been done back in 1938 with only radio...

This caused mass panic when it war aired.

edit on 22-12-2011 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Orson Wells proved this already.. the US by far, Britain and Europe are far more likely to believe in fairies and a better form of currency... wait that ended in apocalypse so....
edit on 12/08/11 by LanternOfDiogenes because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

The nation that brought you the cotton gin, smoke detector, transistor, bifocals, defibrillator, the zipper, automatic flour mill, the fire hydrant, morse code, the zamboni, cable TV, the airbag, polio vaccine, the remote control, assembly line, air conditioning, the tea bag, windshield wipers, automatic transmission, automobile self starter, the artificial heart, autopilot, hard drives, traffic light, bull dozer, power steering, the light bulb, and literally hundreds of thousands of other inventions you see every day.

Yeah, bunch of idiots.
edit on 12/22/2011 by Adyta because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Adyta

Haha, i really dislike it when the Americans come out with the elitist mentality. It is evident in the such stupidiness of the AVERAGE person that they would likely fall for the whole scenario

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Adyta

those inventions mean next to nothing when someone makes another one using the same idea better
and i dont call that plagarism or whatever i just call it making it better.

i would say america are not the ones that would fall for it though, id say it would be one of their little minions that would

but to try and suggest someone/somethings intelligence thats known here,now and in the PAST wouldnt fall for something in the future is well, dumb.

ok based on this premise i say america.

what year is it? where am i?

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   
probably mexico. they keep mistaking a string of balloons for alien space craft.

between telemundo and a severely ignorant society, they'll be the first to welcome will smith and tommy lee jones into their country to fight an alien invasion.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

...and I really hate it when some non-American comes out with the anti-American bull# just to be trendy.

I vote whatever country hosts the schools that *attempted* to teach you grammar.
edit on 12/22/2011 by Adyta because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
The United States. Not because its people are especially gullible but because it is the cultural point of origin of the UFO mythology. Flying saucers are an American invention. Alien abductions, too, were invented in America.

The cultural mulch in which the UFO myth originally germinated is also American: science fiction, the space programme, spaceships and aliens in movies and on TV.

Americans are steeped in UFOs and aliens from childhood onwards. That suggests that they would be the readiest to believe in such things if the rumour ever got started.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Adyta

sheesh touchy grouchy!!!
get in the christmas spirit !

why dont you say the negative inventions of america?
or other countries inventions?

be loud and be proud i suppose.
ive got nothing personal against america
i went to war for them. so there goes the anti american thing

your argument doesnt hold any weight nor water
but i suppose in your case if it held both youd be in some trouble!!!

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Astyanax

I disagree. A lot of Americans don't take UFOs seriously. People who claim to have seen a UFO or been abducted are usually looked at as either mistaken, or insane. For me to believe we are being invaded by aliens I would have to personally witness the event.

Santa Claus plays a big part in our culture but even if the news told me he was real, I'd still call BS.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   

I wasn't bragging about our inventions. I was giving examples of some of the thing a bunch of "idiots" invented, so our negative inventions don't matter.... But if you want to get into it, I'd say the people who invented the nuclear bomb were FAR from idiots.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Adyta

haha there it is
thats your hand? your ace in the hole? winkwink

the nuclear bomb?
i wonder when they blow up another one of your buildings if youll find it such a handy invention

you didnt actually give an answer to my question.
who would be the country to fall for the trick?

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by stopmakingsense
reply to post by Adyta

haha there it is
thats your hand? your ace in the hole? winkwink

the nuclear bomb?
i wonder when they blow up another one of your buildings if youll find it such a handy invention

you didnt actually give an answer to my question.
who would be the country to fall for the trick?

What? I never said it was a handy invention... I said if you wanted to get into America's negative inventions, the people who made the nuclear bomb were far from idiots.

I don't think anyone would fall for the "trick". How the hell would anyone ever trick an entire country (and just that one country) into believing aliens have invaded? Do you think that everyone would believe such an unbelievable thing because they were told it, without ever attempting to verify it happened?

Out of an entire country, someone would get in touch with the outside world and find out the whole thing was BS.

This thread is junk. An attempt to grab at flags, stars, and attention.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Adyta

A lot of Americans don't take UFOs seriously.

I humbly submit that, if a poll were taken (and one probably has, representative if not strictly worldwide), you will find that a higher proportion of people take UFOs seriously in America than in any other country. Where I live, for example, most people haven’t even heard of flying saucers and alien abductions. Speaking of abductions, they are overwhelmingly an American phenomenon. Claims of such things from countries outside North America barely register on the radar.

Your patriotic emotion does you credit, but does nothing at all for your credibility. Sorry about that.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Adyta

im sorry you feel like that
how do any countries get other ones to goto war?
i dont think its a stupid idea but if you did why did you click the link?

you entered the thread didnt answer the question and decided to try and attract all the attention
now im the one trying to get stars flags and attention?
what do they even mean?
it shows for you anyways what you need for validation...
some make believe gold stars and flags... and you say what school did i goto? haha
huh?
heres your gold star.
everytime i see you post something ill give you one.

i didnt even have a stance until you came in with your list of inventions.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join