It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Realist [video]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
This guy makes alot of sense to me....So thought i'd share

What do you all think about what he said?

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Also Can i get some feedback on the following topics....?

Do you think 9/11 was an inside job
what do you think the real reason for so many conflicts by the U.S.A is?

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
sounds like hes just waking up into the game. espically being on fahrenheit 9/11

secondly he says why don't they just be honest about the reasons for war ?

because nobody will support if you say were going in to slaughter 100's of thousands for oil ? Obviously you have to mask your real agenda with a public version . To make it justifiable to spend trillions and send yoru children in harms way.

9/11? Was a major event that occured after the birth of the internet.. many people are getting in on it trying to figure out what happened.

As for me i don't buy the official explaination . Since its from the same guys who said opps WMD's iraq.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by yourboycal2

Yeh i got a similar impression.....But if he's waking up i suppose thats a good thing
one less of the sheeple to slaughter shal we say.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
This guy is so right in what he says in my opinion if only there were more people like him that made more sense. But yeah hes basically explained in simple terms the reasons and facts in why troops were deployed etc. Inside job all the way.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ROYALMARINE1987

Yeh but i got the feeling that he had soo much to say.....he just couldnt quite explain it..

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Speakerofthetruth
[more

Yep he seemed like he did but couldn't get it out.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ROYALMARINE1987

Hmm well if its anything like when i was awakened it took a good few years for everything to sink in and for me to suck up all that had been happening while i had been....Asleep shal we say

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Well honestly I had a hard time making out what he was saying (very thick English accent) thought I would need a transcript

But I got the gist of what he was saying.

Do I believe 9/11 was an inside job....no. I used be a conspiracy NUT, but then reality kicked one of mine. There is just far to much evidence to support the conclusions of academics and professionals than that of the revolving door of 9/11 conspiracy theories.

9/11 Physics

More

And More

I do not buy the whole official story and it is completely possible that the Bush administration, the CIA and the Pentagon had advanced warnings of the attacks and chose to ignore them. There is a lot of strange questions that surround 9/11 some of which will never be answered. But just because things are not completely clear does not warrant wild speculation such as holographic planes, nano-thermite, Illuminati reptilian aliens trying to open a Stargate...OK bad example but I hope you get my point. When the vast majority of educated scientists come out and confirm the physics of what happen, I tend to believe them...unless they are all part of the conspiracy
which I highly doubt.

As for why the U.S. fights wars. I think it is simple, our government (which is practically a plutocracy) is greedy and paranoid. The U.S. also has such grandiose idealism, we want to impose our way of life upon the world.

Now don't get me wrong I am a strong proponent of Representative Democracy, but that does not mean I want to go blow the crap out of some small 3rd world country so they agree with me. The people of that country need to stand up and fight for freedom if they want it, if they choose enslavement and authoritarianism than let them have it. Iraq did not attack us, Afghanistan did not attack us, Libya did not attack us, Iran did not attack us, a bunch of radical criminals with no true nationality did.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Openeye

Well honestly I had a hard time making out what he was saying (very thick English accent) thought I would need a transcript

Do I believe 9/11 was an inside job....no. I used be a conspiracy NUT, but then reality kicked one of mine. There is just far to much evidence to support the conclusions of academics and professionals than that of the revolving door of 9/11 conspiracy theories.

9/11 Physics

More

And More

I do not buy the whole official story and it is completely possible that the Bush administration, the CIA and the Pentagon had advanced warnings of the attacks and chose to ignore them. There is a lot of strange questions that surround 9/11 some of which will never be answered. But just because things are not completely clear does not warrant wild speculation such as holographic planes, nano-thermite, Illuminati reptilian aliens trying to open a Stargate...OK bad example but I hope you get my point. When the vast majority of educated scientists come out and confirm the physics of what happen, I tend to believe them...unless they are all part of the conspiracy
which I highly doubt.

As for why the U.S. fights wars. I think it is simple, our government (which is practically a plutocracy) is greedy and paranoid. The U.S. also has such grandiose idealism, we want to impose our way of life upon the world.

Now don't get me wrong I am a strong proponent of Representative Democracy, but that does not mean I want to go blow the crap out of some small 3rd world country so they agree with me. The people of that country need to stand up and fight for freedom if they want it, if they choose enslavement and authoritarianism than let them have it. Iraq did not attack us, Afghanistan did not attack us, Libya did not attack us, Iran did not attack us, a bunch of radical criminals with no true nationality did.

Very true and that earned you a star

Now to the reply, It does seem that the U.S is attacking arab/islamic countries alot...I seem to think that thier is some alterior motive behind it. Maybe they think all the middle-eastern nations will merge and wipe them out who knows. But its not looking good, personally am just waiting for them to pounce on iran and boom ww3 will start as china and russia wont sit back and let them go at another nation for oil. OR maybe the goverment keeps people ignorant to the truth with war.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Openeye

9/11 Physics

More

And More

which I highly doubt.

Sorry bud, I went to your links, and I cant take any site seriously that resorts to name calling to help drive home their 'scientific" evidence. Especially when that person takes the words of the ones wanting a further investigation and skews them to the side of the minority or only talks about the rediculous claims.

Sorry, better luck next time.

new topics

top topics

join