It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well, it could be our final year..

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
What do all you guys plan to do this year?

I will try to finish of as much as I can from my bucket list and treat everyone with utmost respect and love.
If nothing happens a year from now.. at least i made it a great year.. If something does happen.. Ill die happy.

whats on your guys bucket list?

I plan on building a sick car, and finally fire a pistol while riding a motorcycle (always wanted to do that)

I would also like to backpack for a full month across Australia.

Whats on your to do list?

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ConspiraCity

Im going to try to not land myself in a FEMA camp. lol

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

www.celebrationofcelebrations.info...

I plan to celebrate however I can.

2011 was worth the price of admission alone.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Me, i have no idea

Maybe just do thinfs as they happen. Going to be a busy year for me

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
complete survival preparation.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I plan on spending like any other now that i am awakened to the truth i do not fear that day i embrace it because i know what it brings, a new beginning.
I know it may be weird for others to see me meditating in peace while SHTF, maybe ill make them mutter a last laugh

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
A identical thread to this 1 was already startedATS Thread

be careful doing the pistol/motorcycle stunt...

see ya round
all the best to every1 one ATS

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Well, other than continue on my path for independence (for food and energy), I am not sure. Probably continue business as usual.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I'm going to learn everything I can about ADOBE! Then make videos for the rest of my life around conspiracies!

I'm already prepared for the end. I do want to grab a truck though. also need to get a motorcycle and a license to go with it. unless tshtf early, then I'll just grab a motorcycle, put it on a truck, and then head for the hills.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Why could it be our final year?

Looks like any other year stretching out ahead to me except perhaps the economic turmoil.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Already moved to the rural mountain boonies. Got my gardens, check. Got my goats, check. Got the other stuff you read about in the survival forum.

I'll keep watching the sun rise and set. Keep gazing at stars, scattered like diamonds on black velvet.

I'll keep posting on ATS. I've been working with a group of folks who make home made products like I do. I've spent this past year honing my bartering skills. It's been a lot of fun, and informative in so many ways.

I wish we had a *barter* forum here. To exchange services and products. It would be very interesting to see what many of the fine people I post with, would do with that forum.

The End of the World Barter Forum. Only open from Dec.,2011 to Dec.,2012

ETA: I don't think the world is going to end....just that how we live could change a lot.
edit on 21-12-2011 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Move into our new home, get my new business into gear, learn more, love more.

And get more tattoos.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I plan to sellout the rest of humanity to a sinister shadow government so I can live a cushy live with a harem of wives and all the medium rare steak I can eat. I'm just kidding.....OR AM I? MUAAAAAAAHAAAAA

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I would like to get My head straight, the last few years have been rough. I dont really belive 2012 is doomsday, thats too easy

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I plan to survive whatever may or may not be on the immediate horizon. I have prepared for most scenarios and educated myself to live in tune with Mother Nature, no matter what may or may not happen. After all, isn't that the most anyone can really do? Survive the best you can. And if nothing major happens, then guess what...I've come out the other side in to 2013, a smarter and wiser human.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by DarknessMatters

AMEN .. I have all my survival gear and guns ready, got a wicked jeep built up. now its just a matter of doing the things I've always wanted to do.
edit on 22-12-2011 by ConspiraCity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by bkaust

Im with you dude!

Live more, learn more love more... be more!

Bring it on

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiraCity
reply to post by DarknessMatters

AMEN .. I have all my survival gear and guns ready, got a wicked jeep built up. now its just a matter of doing the things I've always wanted to do.
edit on 22-12-2011 by ConspiraCity because: (no reason given)

i hope your not psychotic in real life......i mean guns,jeeps, firing shots while riding a motorcycle......all of this sounds like a perfect recipe for a thriller movie

edit on 23-12-2011 by Noobastronomer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Noobastronomer

Haha, I just enjoy the hardcore things in life, yet very responsible with them.. I would have to fire the gun from the bike somewhere in the middle of no where.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I would like to try be a backpacker and visit other countries. Maybe in Asia.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join