It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim baby born after affair adopted out to stop ‘honour killing’ by grandfather

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by Aeons

I actually agree with you, that if the courts deemed him likely to do this, then a complete assessment of him should be carried out. On the other hand that may jeopardize his wife's life, etc etc.

What does it say that everyone in someone's family, due to culture, might be in serious threat of death from multiple nations (where that family lives) and ..... we accommodate that.

When it comes right down to it, this guy's willingness to use violence against his family or possibly get someone else to do it for him, is being given a greater place than the place of a BORN CITIZEN. (see, even if that born citizen is a Muslim.)

That's the extent to which the bending over is going. Ridiculous.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reaper2137
haria law, Its barbaric and wrong. May be good for the Middle easy but in a civilized world.

First world Governments need to nip this virus in the bud. I will die before I allow Sharia law in my country.

I've noticed something that I think is worth noting for those who monitor.

Pagan-esque people seem to fall into two camps. The ultra-lovely-accept-everyone. The other camp being SIGNIFICANTLY less accepting. I find this very interesting. Pagans are generally steeped to their eyeballs in left-bunnies-and-light-ideology. I keep trying to point out warning signs. This is a warning sign.

Those steeped in the concept of acceptance, and whom are usually willing to fight Christians seem to be having an ... extreme .... reaction to Islamists and Shariah. Maybe it is that under Sharia, Pagans fair pretty badly and get taxed and have restricted rights.

<< 1  2   >>

join