It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are The Government Carrying Out False Flag Ops By Shooting Civilians?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Of course I am reffering to Louisiana and other areas, I believe the Bankers will be hiring mercenaries to shoot civilians in an attempt to enforce gun confiscation. I also believe the little girl "caught in the crossfire" was probably targetted on purpose.

If the authorities start taking peoples guns and get away with it, then people its all over, period.

What are your thoughts?

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I thought the same thing.
S&F

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
In case you forgot, US is closing in on Iran now. Yes its pretty much over.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I would imagine civillian gun sales in Akerica to be too profitable to be done away with. Arm the german army and thats like 300.000 customers, sell guns to americans and you are looking to millions of customers.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I think it's more than probable than others may think. It reminded me of some scenes in a movie I seen called Childeren of Men. If you haven't seen it, give it a watch.

edit on 21-12-2011 by Subbam because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Subbam

It isnt only more porbable than some people might think, it is well documented, that it has been done.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

My thoughts? There aren't enough mercenaries in the world who have the stamina -- or skill -- required to take guns from highly armed America. It's a huge country, and it's so spread out that the logistics of such an undertaking would be like Iraq times 100. Even the bankers don't have enough money to do that outright, and they know it.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

Lol, profitable? The banks already have all the money, they can't generate anymore?

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by 0zzymand0s

They did it in New Orleans, hope you are right though. If I was a gun owner in the states I would stash mine

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
S&F

WAKE UP PEOPLE!

The honest hard working man/woman on the street is NOT a terrorist! It is the furthest thing from their minds!

99.999% OF ALL TERRORISM ON EARTH ARE FALSE FLAG ATTACKS...

BE IT GOVERNMENT AGAINST GOVERNMENT...

...AND NOW GOVERNMENT AGAINST ITS PEOPLE!

The WORLD government will try its very best FALSE FLAG ATTACKS/FAKE STORY PLANTING/THEY EVEN COMMIT BLATANT IN YOUR FACE MURDERING to get you to hand over your guns....

BAA, BAA, BAA YOU WILL SUBMIT... YET AGAIN BE TAKEN IN BY THEIR WORN OUT LIES!

THIS TIME THERE WILL BE NO ONE LEFT ON EARTH TO SAVE YOU.

POLICE STATE. END.
edit on 22-12-2011 by neotech1neothink because: edit

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar
reply to post by 0zzymand0s

They did it in New Orleans, hope you are right though. If I was a gun owner in the states I would stash mine

I think people are a lot more awake now. Especially after Katrina, I don't think everyone is just going to give up their guns.

new topics

top topics

join