It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking for info on disney!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
My gfs parents are very much a disney family. Let me put it this way. Her grandparents for their 50th aniv. Went there. Lol they go every year. Literally. They are brainwashed and i want to help them. Does anyone know of a great website that lists off all the secretive ba disney does. That i can show them and let them read it?

Please nobody debate on why disney is good. Cause they arent. Just looking for info. Ty

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
i typed in "disney conspiracy" into google and got heaps of info, ties to the nazis and the illumaniti, wow, i might actually read some of that. sounds interesting

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by jazzguy

Ya its amazing stuff. I was just hoping someone had a site that was really good. Ive read a few.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   

I have to watch Disney , everyday, all night. ROFL!

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

I dont mind people watching it. But i would like people to know who and what they are supporting. Ive always wondered why the girls were always maids lol. So happy being a housewife, they just need a man to complete happiness. Lol gf loves tangled. So the girl looks 12 with c cups. (its for kids they dont need boobs IMO) and she falls for a thief thats clearly 30. Daddy issues?

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by CharonIncarnate

I hate Disney.
I'm forced to watch it. lol
edit on 21-12-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

D: oh noes lol just point out all the little sexual innuendo in the films, to whoever is making you watch it.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
www.anomalies-unlimited.com...
This is a great site for a lot of different wierd things. Most of all the disney section!

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
reply to post by CharonIncarnate

I hate Disney.
I'm forced to watch it. lol

They tie you up to a chair? in your own home?.. Seems like you have given over control.. nobody can force you to watch anything.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

I would rather have her happy, then in her psychotic mode. So, yeah, she does have control. I give her that. I don't want to deal with the screaming 24/7 or hitting fit rages.

Whatever the doctor did the other day, [this time they spent more then 2 seconds with her], she has behaved for 3 days straight. I'm about ready to fall out of my chair.

I only know,he gave her a choice, the hospital or here. And she choose here and hasn't acted up yet.

Knock on wood. Don't want to speak too soon.

She's even been talking nice to her mom. GASPPPPPP... I know she did not.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Some disney toy fails:

edit on 21-12-2011 by DeReK DaRkLy because: ...

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Not saying I agree with anything being said on this thread but hear are some good videos you can probably use to make your point.

I like this one better.

edit on 21-12-2011 by RedGolem because: edit for another link

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by DeReK DaRkLy

That poor guy. Still shops are toysrus. But seriously. Gotta love the hannah montana sexual innuendo. Ya shes holding that mic pretty close to her agape mouth. She might aswell be winking too.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by RedGolem

Oh how i love american propaganda. Lol thats a good message for our kids. False info. I see how they show how commies are bad and blah blah blah but is that really for a child to worry about. But its got the disney symbol so the mindless drones can just go on faith. Sickening

Good video finds thank you
edit on 21-12-2011 by CharonIncarnate because: (no reason given)

top topics

join