It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

if the fbi / cia came for you for something said on ATS would you go peacefully or fight

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Cia and other Agencies fight with words right here on ATS. This is the battlefield.

And If they came to visit you are already dead. Sorry.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Turkenstein

Originally posted by tetriswoooo
pretty straight ford personally i would fight to the bitter end but i wan to hear you thoughts

my thoughts are not straight ford or chevy but I wan(t) to say this; I don't think they will take you serious unless you are threatening the pres or something. In which case some should come talk to you. When you break the law you must expect it to be noticed.
this sounds of an "everybody gets a trophy" sort, imo

just so everybody knows im not expecting them but some seriously messed up stuff is going on recently and i have been asking myself if it came to that what would i do
also im sure most people on ats dont make threats but im also sure a few have "mysteriously disappeared"

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

HA! I'm with you friend!

Originally posted by ltinycdancerg
I am more afraid of MY OWN GOVERNMENT than I am of North Korea, Iran, China, Russia, etc etc etc.
So, regarding terrorism...

ahhh hell,
I'm just gonna come right out with it...

This government is the REAL TERRORIST.

That's right.
I said it.

COME AND GET ME

I WILL NOT BE MOVED.

Like MJ said (lyrics from "They Don't Care About Us"):

Beat me, hate me,
You can never break me.
Will me, thrill me,
You can never kill me.
Jew me, sue me,
Everybody do me.
Kick me, kike me,
Don't you black or white me!
Tell me what have become of my rights?
Am I invisible because you ignore me?
Your proclamation promised me free liberty!
I'm tired of being the victim of shame.
They're throwing me in a class with a bad name.
I can't believe this is the land from which I came!
All I wanna say is that,
THEY DON'T REALLY CARE ABOUT US.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
What if someone broke into your computer or the server and used your account to write a post on your behalf.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
I'd rather fight and die than go willingly and suffer the same possible fate. No one has the right to take me away from my life, and I will fight for that to the death.

I will say what I like, wherever I like, and if some government agency didn't like something I had posted on a forum, then they can come have a shot at the title.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Nobody can say what would happen. Just depends on my mood. I might go peacefully, but not quietly. Who knows? Any number of things could happen. Belligerence is just in my nature. If I don't like something, I will say something. And frankly, what is likable about either of those organizations.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
If they are at your door you wont have any idea why they are there.

It's not like they announce "we're here because you ...." before kicking in your door.

Though they probably will call you derogatory names and insults which could offer some indication of why they are there once they have you restrained and face down on the ground.

Using lethal force to defend yourself from unjust assault seems perfectly reasonable. Though unless your whole family is there, armed, trained and ready you will lose pretty quickly. If they are there you'll still lose just not as quickly.

Using lethal force when it's a wrong address raid or a "swatting" incident would be a shame since you're pretty much guaranteed at least a $300,000 settlement after the smoke clears.

Now, if they shoot your dog that's a different story. Blow the damn house up with as many of them inside as you can.

Ideas for defensive help, a real respirator not some milsurp trash, heavily reinforced door and frame, bars on the windows, motion lights and strobe lights as bright as you can find and sirens as loud as you can find aimed squarely at the entrances.

And never let your rifle out of arms reach.

Their most important tools against you are surprise and disorientation. So be ready for a surprise and disorient them first.

Use the time to flee or fight. Your choice.

Either way unless you can count on massive support they'll get you sooner or later.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
George H.W. Bush has been quoted as saying to a lady journalist at a reception, "If the American people knew what we were up to they would chase us through the streets and lynch us."

No matter how many times you tell the American people what they are up to here on ATS, it doesn't matter because nobody but eggheads read this stuff and there are not enough eggheads to make a difference come election time.

You're safe.

The people who really have to worry are broadcasters in the mainstream media. They have the ears of millions of lunkhead voters who don't know what is going on and who would chase the perps through the streets and lynch them if they knew.

Rogue broadcasters are the ones who really have to worry. Alex Jones doesn't come close to somebody like Baba Wawa (Babara Walters), when it comes to influence on the masses. Baba Wawa will never cast aspersions on the Nazis who run America, rest assured.

If anyone on ATS becomes of serious interest to the perps, I think the life of that person will suddenly become complicated in unexpected ways. Nuff said.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I`d fight , i`ve got no guns or swords or anything crazy like that , but i`m the kind of person who looks for "weapons" everytime i enter a room ...... a tv set , a pc tower , a brush , a spoon ... you name it , i`d hit someone with it if i was cornered. And i like to bite alot ...... usually the nose , leave a mark and they`ll remember not to fcuk with you , ... tear it off and , well , they shouldnt have been attacking me.

Still , if they kick my door down with guns -a- blazin .......... i`d have to go all solid snake , disarm the first mofo and use him as a human sheild , and come out blastin like samity sam .

I doubt theyd come for me though , i`m a crusty winnit on the hole of the planet , nothing to see here.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
It would be a total waste of time and money on their part.and I'm sure I havent' said anything that would tick off the FBI or the CIA. If, however, they deemed it necessary to come and arrest me .. then I'd go and I'd be calling my lawyer as soon as I could. We'd be exploring 'false arrest' charges ...

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Simple answer for me,

I would physically go peacefully, but verbally, I would spew out every single right entitled to me under the constitution.

But if they come for you,
unless you know people are being shot and killed in mass for no reason, or political reasons, meaning a death squad, for god's sake, go peacefully so you don't get yourself killed for resisting.

I don't trust uncle sam very much,
but I do know there is no death squad waiting to round people up...lol

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I would tell them that the voices compell me. That Yoda, Buddha, Jesus, and Ronald McDonald live in my unwashed hair, (because it itches all the time) and channel through my cats with teeth white as Jack the knifes. And I must I must I must, enter the great great hall of ATS to the redemption of my refridgerator there in. Which bears elaborate illumination in crayon.

edit on 21-12-2011 by Saucerwench because: Because the voices told me I spelled Buddha wrong.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sek82
Oh geez. Well first I'd not say anything that would prompt such a situation... But if they did show up I'd invite them in for coffee, cooperate and go if asked to go. Being law abiding and without malintention towards others could help prevent this in the first place. The law is the law, whether you like it or not, and if you're that fed up with the state of things I'd encourage you to visit another country if things are so bad for you here (assuming you're in the US). Or try to change things through legal means.

But if you suspect someone's going to show up to your door and you're ready to "fight to the end", then maybe a visit should be in order. Maybe there's another issue that needs to be addressed.

Hey Terry do elaborate on what happened to you I'm curious!

So far some responses are... Disturbing...

Oh gee, seems like your response is most disturbing. So, it's wrong to stand up for anything if there's a risk? Especially if you haven't done any thing , other than voice dissent, and alphabet soup is at your door cause legally now we're all on the " Battlefield" and can be accused of looking suspicious of terrorist activities . When things get really tough we should just pack up and move away to another country? An issue you should address is the definition of an American patriot in these most trying times.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by tetriswoooo

I'd say prove it.

At best, they'd have logs with IPs. My ISP using "rolling" ips, meaning each time my router renegotiates the connection, or drops, it picks up a new IP.

Beyond that, I have a wireless network. As such, I also have an unused, unsecured, wireless router on at all times waiting for a knock at the door for me to plug it into the network.

Sure, you can possibly even track the post to my network card via the macaddress, but of course, I've spoofed them and the MAC viewable from online is not the hardware address of the card.

They simply can't prove I posted anything on ats, at all. They can only prove someone using my network, legally or otherwise, did.

Seeing as I'm a technician and was trained specifically in IT security, i know exactly what to say to make them have a really bad day.

Of course they'd just disappear me, but I'd never admit I posted whatever it is they came for.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Why disappear you when they can just hire you? Methinks that they would get more bang for the buck.

Just wonderin'?

Think about it. A deal like that could benifit both parties. But then there are morals, ethics and personnal standards to deal with, aren't there?

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I would go peacefully and then fight my battle in the court room. Otherwise they could slap on other charges such as resisting arrest.

But, I don't think that is going to happen unless you just do something stupid like threaten to kill the president or something. Such a thing would be a good way to get banned to.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I would tell them to 'Go pound sand.' I have a right to free speech.

I'm tired of being pushed around by bullies behind badges who think they are superior because of it. They are not. Take away the badge and what have you got a bunch of people with no marketable skills whatsoever trying (and succeeding for the most part) at bluffing their way through life by quoting a bunch of arbitrary statutes and calling them laws.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
If the CIA have a ATS member in their scope, and wants to bring him in. He/she have no choice in the matter. They will capture you with or without your consent. And it will go according to their methods. Not yours.

You have no rights when CIA have captured you. You have no rights unless CIA informs and makes it known that they have you, to another authority.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I haven't said anything on ATS that would offend government agencies, so if they came for me I would be very offended and angry. I'd fight because taking me for my bland comments would be very wrong.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
I don't think that is going to happen unless you just do something stupid like threaten to kill the president or something.

How about a half dozen people showing up on a thread and saying that Timothy McVeigh was a hero and a patriot ... that we could learn a lot from Timothy McVeigh ... we are at war with the FBI ... the FBI building was a legitimate target ... Saw that on a thread this week. Seriously scared the stuff'n out of me that people could think that way.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join