It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Very Interesting Documentary Regarding A Range Of Conspiracies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Hey ATS, this may have been posted before (Forgive me, if it has been). This is a documentary made which i found very interesting, especially at the time 30:00 - 34:00. Take a look:

Tuck yourself in, goes for 1 hour and 30 minutes!

Furthermore, if you go to this guy's sequel to this documentary, you get this:

www.youtube.com...

What does ATS think?

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
The sound track to this video is horrendous and loud. It almost makes it unwatchable. Ugh.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by jessejamesxx

Haha, i know what ypu mean. Its well woth it though

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Gonna give this a little run down when I'm done watching it. It seems many of these videos do not have the best info from real resources.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Okay so I skimmed through it. The music was distracting and the information is just too rough for any in depth study. I applaud any effort to find information they seem important. If you want to learn more about the symbols, the actual beliefs and rituals then I suggest a study at www.sacred-texts.com. Look for Rosicrucian, illuminati, masonry, and hermetics. You will find what the eye means, what the triangle means, and many things. It truly takes an active learning in the subject to understand the smoke and mirrors of the exoteric. The exoteric is now in the media and it's a garble and gurgle of the truth.

new topics

top topics

join