It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The US Government's dirty laundry censored..........imagine that!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
So, why does the US warn of potential terrorists activity with the release of it's LAB-MADE virus?

WASHINGTON (AP) — The U.S. government asked scientists Tuesday not to reveal all the details of how to make a version of the deadly bird flu that they created in labs in the U.S. and Europe.

Link to news report:

news.yahoo.com...

TPTB are hard at work with their population control agenda..........

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by thestillborn1

I'm still sitting here in total confusion as to what legitimate reason there was to make this in the first place. During the cold war? Okay....The Soviet Union had the same level of labs as we did and we were all making better ways to kill each other. We had to make better ways to save ourselves from those new ways the other guy had to kill us. I get that and understand it.

What exactly is the excuse now? Are Jihadi's supposed to be out in caves and villages making mickey mouse BL 4 Hot Zones to bio-engineer cutting edge genetic modifications? Really?! If NOT...then what POSSIBLE justification exists for this??

Oh....and here is the chance to kill the bunny. The first one to say Iran is the threat this had to be made to find defense for, will see my head just pop from sheer overload of propaganda.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I was thinking, maybe this isn't some kind of super flu, maybe they really want a zombie apocalypse!!!

All kidding aside, WHAT THE SMEG where they thinking creating it?

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
reply to post by thestillborn1

I'm still sitting here in total confusion as to what legitimate reason there was to make this in the first place.

it's called sowing the disease, so as to profit from selling the cure.
all this hand wringing is to cover their a**es and claim "i told you so"

are THEY getting stupider, due to inbreeding?
or are we getting wiser?

top topics

join