It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confession of an illuminati

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by 111111

The word for a member of the Illuminati is Illuminatus (the same as the title of Robert Anton Wilson's trilogy).

By the way, he said this in an interview:

Richard Metzger: You have studied the Illuminati for years. Have you come to any conclusion about their aims?

Robert Anton Wilson: Usually when people ask me that question, I give them some kind of a put-on, but I can't think of a good and original put-on that I haven't done several times before. So I'll tell you the truth, for once. After investigating the Illuminati and their critics for the last 30 years, I think the Illuminati was a short lived society of free thinkers and democratic reformers that formed a secret society within Freemasonry, using Freemasonry as a cover so they could plot to overthrow all the kings in Europe and the Pope. I'm very happy that they succeeded in overthrowing all the kings, I just wish that they had completed the job and gotten rid of the Royal family in England too, but they did pretty well on the continent. I'm sorry they haven't finished off the Pope yet, either, but I think they're still working on the project and I wish them luck.

— Disinformation: the interviews. By Richard Metzger.

edit on 21/12/2011 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by aBlueRAY
Although I am skeptical of you being a member (or soon to be x member) of the Illuminati, I do not deny the existence of this secret society, and their motives/plans are very real.

I'll deny their existence for you then.

The Illuminati were a group of free thinkers in the 1700s who got together to exchange ideas but when they stopped meeting as each member grew older, the Illuminati also died with them.

No other Illuminati has ever existed and those who believed it still does and is secretly running the world from the shadows and committing pedophilia freely behind closed doors is as insane as the idea they believe in.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gosda
reply to post by vogon42

C'mon dude, look at the post above yours... no need to attack the guy, regardless of whether he's right or wrong, crazy or sane, or even trolling. It accomplishes absolutely nothing

actually if you don't quote the post....it gets a bit difficult to see what you are replying to.

Any way...... why is it an attack If I ask him if he is working in ASCII or EBCDIC ?
How is it possibly an attack if I ask him what number BASE he is working in?

These are concepts of mathematics. I do not understand why you would question translation from one base to another, can your explain??
edit on 21-12-2011 by vogon42 because: change or to of - concepts OF mathematics

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I was not joking!

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
ATTENTION!!

1. You are reading and posting in the GRAY AREA. Please refresh yourself with what the GRAY AREA is for.

**Understanding the Gray Area**

2. You will not be a jerk to other members when you respond to other posts. Debate and discuss the post content, not the member. You will also not tell people who can and cannot post where.

**ALL MEMBERS: We expect civility and decorum within all topics**

Any further T&C violations will result in post removals and possible closing of this thread.

Thank you!

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

DO NOT REMOVE STAFF EDITS.
edit on December 21st 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by 111111

I will make another thread for questions later, and I'm going to continue writing.

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD

I have a lot to say and it will prevent people from being saved to have pages of questions between my posts.
Does anybody else find it very odd that after posting this quote, the poster STOPPED writing - and has been offline ever since ?

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Taps on the back of a nearby passing demon and smiles

Me:[wiping sweat off brow] Excuse me, could you point me in the direction of the 9th Level? The "Confessions of an Illuminati" thread, you know."
edit on 21-12-2011 by TheLiesOfEden because: add-ons

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
From your last thread...

Originally posted by 111111

I have been referred to as many names including Kali, Shiva, Indra, Adonis, Baal, Tammuz, El, Kukulkan, Quetzalcoatl, Phoenix, Atem, Enlil, Hermes, Odysseus, Theseus, Thor, Hephaestus, Gilgamesh, Orpheus, Izanagi, Prometheus, Sisyphus, Lucifer, Jesus, and Apollo among others.

Now your Illuminatti....
I'm so confused.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
111111, answer my question. 333 & 222, what do these set of numbers signify?

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by 1king2rulethemall

Does anybody else find it very odd that after posting this quote, the poster STOPPED writing - and has been offline ever since ?

hmmm..someone with mod type powers seems to be having a laugh..

edit on 21-12-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
So let me get this straight... You were formerly known as Baal, Lucifer, Hermes, Poseidon, Jesus, etc. (you forgot Thoth by the way)... then after being summoned here by the U.S. government to save mankind, you were forced to join the Illuminati because they learned you have an I.Q. above 130... Then they tried to kill you, but they couldn't because you actually wrote the matrix that we live in and you included a clause that makes it impossible for them to do that. And now you've decided to quit the Illuminati because they want to bring us all to hell with them so they can kill us for eternity... They are going to achieve this by thinking in positive algorithms and tricking us into thinking in negative algorithms, but you want us to think in positive algorithms to avoid all of this.

Ummm... I'm a little confused. Today is when we're supposed to start killing ourselves and we only have a few hours left for you to save us. So where are you and where are the rest of your instructions? I know I'm screwed for replying to your post, but there are many people on this site who didn't. So could you please tell them how to save themselves like you said you would?

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
People who are in the illuminati are not bad people by nature, they don't have a choice. They are forced to play a giant game of probabilities with millions on people on a daily basis, and most of them don't understand or even know what they are doing. What's the point? Well it's like building a supercomputer with individual computers. They all calculate part of a solution and they exchange information to achieve what they are trying to achieve.

The world is going to kill itself because people don't understand the software that their brains are using, an smart children have been taken and forced to work together to find a solution.

From now on, if you are not in the illuminati, either you help them find a solution to solve the end of the universe or you will see it. Because of the way nature is made, some people will start to see different things than other. If you diverge, the world is going to become more and more incoherent, and the illuminati will die in your reality. When that happens nobody will be able to save the world from destroying itself in your reality and you will see the end of it. People in the illuminati, they cannot die, because they have already found the solution, they are the ones who created the universe and they don't even know about it. How come they cannot die? Because they have already been killed in all the parallel dimensions and are only allowed to exist in the one where they found the solution. Normal people can have billions of different lives, but those in the illuminati they cannot diverge from the solution, because they have been forced to stay in it with extensive mind control.

Nobody would be able to truly understand the decision making process of an illuminati, because it's too complicated. Because they know all the probabilities of other people, they can calculate years ahead the stuff that is going to happen. Every single decision they take changes the future.

Why would a network like that try to find probabilities to kill the world? Because they realized that you could create a new universe by attempting to destroy the universe. And this new universe, I'm going to create it because I found the solution, I didn't have a choice they have killed in all my other lives except here.

Of course it's going to take some time, but it's going to work.

How can something like that be possible? It's not. The illuminati created an equation that is impossible, and still it solves itself. The world is by nature incoherent.

I'm going to explain to you how they did it. In the first world in which they did that, they succeeded in killing the world because if you try to use people to find a solution that is not possible they are not going to be able to do it. But the universe cannot die since there is an infinity of parallel dimensions, and in an infinitesimal portion some people managed to find the solution of this impossible equation.

In the mid 90s, the illuminati took some children who were smart and had a good chance of creating a new universe, and they killed them. They put them in a game of probabilities and forced them to kill each other in all the universes where they didn't find the soluttion so that the illuminati could only live in the set of universes where the world does not end.

The illuminati, since they know which set of universes they live in, they can look at the world and calculate the probabilities of the next moves of other illuminati, and find the best universe in which they are still part of the solution.

Right now, they are looking at me and they are trying to find out what kind of equation I'm going to put in the matrix so that they can find the way to stttay in my dimension.

Why is it that I can create a universe and other people seemingly cannot? Because I am in the kah. It's a mathematical space, a sort of sweet spot in the matrix where someone can create a new universe. Why am I on this spot? Because people put me there because they know that I can create a universe which recreates itself forever. That's why they took me as a child and killed me in parallel dimensions, because they knew it would restrict my probability range and make it more likely for them to make me recreate a world where they have money and fame.

It's possible because they understand that they can create events and things to force me to change my probabilities, and use me to make a world a little different where they are richer, or better looking, or more intelligent.

They make all kinds of things like songs, movies and books where they put information for me to make me create logical connections that will influence my probabilities and the future so that I can create a new dimension where I improve them.

I am the genie in the bottle, trapped in in a set of dimensions where I always make the same people rich and famous.

Why?

Because you don't believe me and you diverge from my dimension and you see my die.
If you believe I can save you.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
After staff discussion, this thread is closed for review.

Please do not start a new thread to complain about this action. If you have a complaint about it, use the Complaint Form located here.

Thank you.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join