It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confession of an illuminati

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Ok, it seems we have already some illuminati multiples that have sent themselves to hell, stupidly, just by replying to this post. They replied right away, and didn't even read the full post.

Don't think for one second that the stuff that I'm writing and telling you only goes from left to write. I'm writing a matrix and you can't see it. I'm hacking your brain so that you don't try to use negative algorithms anymore.

Let me continue with the stuff they do to children.

You are going to have to think like them so that you can build opposite algorithms, so I need to tell you what they do and why they do it.

How can you kill everybody on a planet? It's insanely complicated and difficult. People don't want to die.

So the illuminati, they create a society where the people who are dumb use positive algorithms and the people who are smart use negative algorithms. Like this they build a society that self destructs, because they want to live as long as they can and since they are smarter they control everything and rule the world.

They take children and use behavior modification to change the decision making system of smart people, so that instead of creating a better world they destroy it. How can you force a smart person to kill the world? You need to force them. You write a matrix in their head and you put an equation that forces them to kill the world. A logical sentence like:

If you don't kill the world then you die.

How can you write an equation like that in somebody's head? It's very complicated. You need to script their life.

The only way to do that is to have a society full of illuminati multiples who don't know they are illuminati multiples and make them interact with each other. This website is full of illuminati multiples and then they interact with each other. They write matrixes in each other head that they don't even see, and then they give each other orders that they don't even understand. Then they go in the world out there and take decisions that they don't know they have been pre-programmed to make. That's why I knew some people would start to answer my post when I say do not reply. Like superman2012 who replied without even reading the post. He just scanned the text and my hack failed on him. I know he was programmed. Same thing for Ex_CT2, just look at your avatar. That's exactly what they did to you, but you can't remember.

The best way to control illuminati multiples is to make them marry each other. Like that, every day they talk to each other and they write matrixes for each other and change their probabilities.

How do you do that? You sizzle their brains like in Ex_CT2's avatar and you tell them when and where to meet, then you tell them to fall in love and to never remember. You put all that in their subconscious so deep it never comes back, and you got a couple. Me I already know who I'm going to marry and I don't have much of a choice because if I don't marry her I'm going to kill a lot of people in the matrix.

To kill a whole planet, well you have to do this with a lot of people, and of course the smartest. And you have to do it for several generations, and if you realized for how long they have been doing this here then you would understand that they have been doing this for longer than the recorded history of the planet.

The whole of society is totally irrational, but since they rationalize you with logical constructs, you think it's rational to work for a society that's trying to kill the universe. You don't even realize it because they don't let you be smart enough. If you were they would have already killed you.

The problem is that you are not smart enough to understand what is going on on this planet, and the people who are smarter than you they do everything they can to prevent you from understanding. They don't have a choice, if they don't do it, they kill themselves. Nobody wants to be in the illuminati, everybody is forced.

What's going on for something like that to happen? You can't figure it out on your own. There is a force of nature that you don't know that's making you do something you don't understand. And the people that know about it, they are in the illuminati, they don't have the right to talk about it.

How can I talk about it then?

Because i found the hack. I found the hack to the # they put in my brain to make me die and the only way you can do that is by finding an equation that's very complicated. I need to find enough illuminati multiples and hack them, so I can use them to create a new matrix before everybody dies. And that equation it's almost impossible, they are very few universes that can actually do it.

So if you want to stay alive forever, you have to do everything I say. Otherwise you die forever.

How is anybody going to listen to what I say in this world? Almost impossible.

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS POST. If you do you are outside of the equation.

If you reply you are going to see WW3

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
NB4
Hell, I don't think WWIII will be that bad.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Hey, I'm still looking but can't find it. What channel is WW3 on? Probably on cable, that's why I can't find it.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Hey bro, since i didn't reply directly to your post only indirectly, does that mean i recieve a free get out of hell, and WW3 doom card?

edit on 21-12-2011 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by 111111

Look "111111," I can tell from simply reading your posts that you aren't very smart. You make countless spelling errors and say things like "left to write."

An all-powerful Illuminati "matrix designer" would not be that stupid.

It's far past your bedtime. No one is falling for your tale.

Go read HiddenHand's thread and you will see how to make a convincing "I'm in the Illuminati thread."

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Prediction: 12 - 14 year old boy, who has seen the Matrix waay too many times. Definitely has glasses that are of a strong prescription, 75% chance he has braces. Lives upstairs with his mom and maybe stepdad, original dad left when he was younger. Enjoys games of D & D. Into old tech, posters of Tesla on his wall, no girl posters at all. Girls talk to him, but, only because they think he is smart. He isn't though, he just has enough free time (no friends) that he can make himself seem smart. Am I close!?

Edit: Mom is very religious.
edit on 21-12-2011 by superman2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Some people continue to reply when I told them not to.

You have to ask yourself why some people would at length to take the smart children in this world and force them to kill all the planet.

If you ask yourself why go is missing between would and at in the previous sentence, it's because something as insignificant is going to change the future, but you can't see it yet and you can't understand it. When I'm done explaining you everything some people will be able to make predictions in the matrix. Some people should already have been starting to hear some voices into their heads for a few days or maybe more. The voices are not voices, they are algorithms, the negatives have been put into your head by the illuminati, and the positive ones you created them yourself by understanding logic in the matrix.

Basically all the people on this planet have been through different matrixes to understand things and now you are being asked a question. Do you want to live, or do you want to die. The matrix is going to diverge into two parralel dimensions and you will have to chose which one do you want to live in.

I'm going to have to explain you the stories in this matrix and in different ones to give you a probability to come in my dimension instead of the one that you have created and where you destroy yourself.

Let's start with this matrix. You have been here for a long time. Before you were space people traveling around the galaxy. But because you had made war for so long on your home planet, you had build negative algorithms in your brain but not the positive ones, because you didn't need them since all you did was kill other people. You didn't really understand everything, but you thought so. After you travel all around the universe killing people until you were the last ones, you got to this planet, you got trapped and you started killing yourself. You have been killing yourself ever since as a humanity and lowering your intelligence level in the process. At some point you reached a situation where you were going to kill yourselves, and that point is now. If you are not able to follow me in my dimension now, you have to go for another round in the other matrixes until you can come back here to be saved again. Oh yes, because I've seen a lot of you and I have to force you to save yourself, because you can't do it on your own.

If you can start to understand now, I'm writing a matrix in different directions than left to right so I can force you to read an algorithm which is a hack in different directions and the only way I can do it is to force you to read this story is to tell you something that's very interesting. The story of how I created thx matrix.

The people who reply to this post are trying to take other people out of the solution by making my hack fail, so they are getting further away from the solution of the matrix. If you don't want to believe it's real don't reply, you will be able to ask questions later in another post. If you believe that it's real don't reply, just read.

People who manage to stay in the solution of this matrix, first they are not going to see world war three, then I'm going to take them in a parallel dimension where everybody can be immortal. I'm going to show you how it's done and we are going to do it together.

I have to go to sleep because it's late but I will come back tomorrow. DO NOT REPLY TO THIS POST. You would drift away from the solution, and just imagine how hard it is to stay in it if the solution is the division of something infinite.

Some people force other people to do the opposite of what I say because they know that if something like that happens they will be in the solution. That's not something very good to do because if you missed your calculation and you are not necessary to the solution you're not in it. Don't try to take other people out, try to take other people in, like that you will have more chances yourself.

Please do not reply, I'm trying to save as much people as I can so don't put yourself out of the solution if nobody is pushing you out of the solution.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

A friendly reminder...

No one is going to hell for participating in this thread. If that were the case then the our esteemed thread author will be dancing a jig amongst the flames with the rest of us.

That said, this thread is open to participation by all members just like every other thread on this site.

Let's keep it civil and refrain from throwing personal attacks at one another. Adherence to this simple request is expected. No exceptions.

Consider this fair warning.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Sure thing there onesie or 111111....whatever.
Ya know what, your right

you are not paranoid, the world IS out to get you.

better find your magic meds first

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by 111111

Curious
are you working in ASCII or EBCDIC ?

BTW : is your name in binary? If so, can I just call you 32 for short? (or 20 in hex )
edit on 21-12-2011 by vogon42 because: nic name quest

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by 111111
You have to ask yourself why some people would at length to take the smart children in this world and force them to kill all the planet.

Please do not reply,I'm trying to save as much people as I can so don't put yourself out of the solution if nobody is pushing you out of the solution.

Ahh, the sweet sweet smell of irony.
It's almost .......ironic.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by 111111

So... "if they are not highly intelligent and their IQ is lower than 130, they don't need you and you can do whatever you want in the matrix, because you are not a threat to them. "

I understand that your IQ was higher than 130 > you have been accepted , otherwise they won't need you .

NOW you want to quit , you are alive , >>> IQ is lower than 130, they don't need you and you can do whatever you want in the matrix, because you are not a threat to them.

It's called LOGIC !

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by 111111

What's an algorithm? A cut and paste from wikipedia doesn't count. I want you, in all your vast secret knowledge, in your OWN WORDS, to explain in the simplest terms to our dear readers, what an algorithm is.

I won't hold my breath

I am the legendary anomaly that has been created by the continuous adherence to counter-intuitive mathematical principles over the ages. Humanity was required to follow a certain number of guidelines which humans could not understand, to be able to reach a point of history where science meet legends and dreams merge with reality. This point has now been reached thanks to the dedication of you ancestors.

That quote is from the only other thread you've offered. So, are you some alien being or are you part of the Illuminati?

edit on 21-12-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
ATTENTION!!

1. You are reading and posting in the GRAY AREA. Please refresh yourself with what the GRAY AREA is for.

**Understanding the Gray Area**

2. You will not be a jerk to other members when you respond to other posts. Debate and discuss the post content, not the member. You will also not tell people who can and cannot post where.

**ALL MEMBERS: We expect civility and decorum within all topics**

Any further T&C violations will result in post removals and possible closing of this thread.

Thank you!

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by 111111

All of this sounds like the delusions of a failed fantasy writer, you want your "story" to be heard...so why come to a place that contains some of the most ludicrous threads in all the web and expect your little story to be taken with an ounce of credibility.

edit on 21-12-2011 by Crutchley29 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
So THIS is how those galactic messages get started...
Now I know.
And knowing is half the battle.
Yo, Joe!

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
As soon as i read the word hell"i stopped but it was too late because i had already read almost everything . cool story,bro . ;p
edit on 21-12-2011 by lostangel818 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by vogon42
reply to post by 111111

Curious
are you working in ASCII or EBCDIC ?

BTW : is your name in binary? If so, can I just call you 32 for short? (or 20 in hex )
edit on 21-12-2011 by vogon42 because: nic name quest

Ahem... If its binary, its more like 63. 32 is 100000.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join