It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beurocrats

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Hey guys I was just wondering if we the people should start some kind of petition for drug testing of our beaurocrats in office. If they happen to produce failing results, well they should be removed from office and be subject to a hefty fine. Also I would like to propose another petition that all members of Government be subject to Uniary Analysis, and also a field sobriety test. Failures here could be an auto fail for legislation, since they arent acting in professional capacity. What do you think? Is this a bad idea, think Obama would stop smoking crack?

(btw the crack smoking thing is just an allegation made by this guy.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
It's bureaucrats....bud.

You got it wrong....twice.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by HeavenWolf

Dear HeavenWolf,

Hey guys I was just wondering if we the people should start some kind of petition for drug testing of our beaurocrats in office. If they happen to produce failing results, well they should be removed from office and be subject to a hefty fine. Also I would like to propose another petition that all members of Government be subject to Uniary Analysis, and also a field sobriety test.

People in office are not Bureaucrats, they are politicians. They are elected officials. People really need to differentiate between public employees and elected officials. Too often we read of "bureaucrats" and their crazy rules, it is your politicians that make the rules and you put them there. As for urine tests, government employees already get them, it is the politicians that don't. The politicians pass the laws and the "government" is blamed, you cannot control government if you don't understand how it works.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Well I lold a few times reading this. It started with the title. It continued with the OP. It got a little out of control when I read the name of the YouTube video. Post removed for being off topic I know, I know. I laughed so hard I think I strained my 'uniary'. I'm OK with the field sobriety tests. Get a cop to do the 'walk a straight line' before voting. OP is either a 5/10 troll, or in serious need of an edumacation.

On topic (slightly) I would be fine with having politicians undergo drug/psych tests. Why not? Cops have to do it.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
LOL at my spelling errors.. sorry guys I know this is like not the normal kinda post. Sadly, I wish I would have spent more time on this thread I could have made it more serious. But it is too late for that... lol sorry again

top topics

join