It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Twelve Days of Christmas. (revised E.T style)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
(enjoy)..lol

On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, a UFO that crashed here last night.

On the second day of Christmas, my true love gave to me Two flying disks... and a UFO that crashed here last night

On the third day of Christmas, my true love gave to me Three Grey E.T's. Two flying disks, and a UFO that crashed here last night.

On the fourth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me Four flashing lights. Three Grey E.T's, Two flying disks, and a UFO that crashed here last night.

On the fifth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me Five space invaders! Four flashing lights, Three Grey E.T's, Two flying disks, and a UFO that crashed here last night.

On the sixth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me Six alien sightings! Five space invaders, Four flashing lights, Three Grey E.T's, Two flying disks, and a UFO that crashed here last night.

On the seventh day of Christmas, my true love gave to me Seven hoaxers fibbing. Six alien sightings, Five space invaders! Four flashing lights, Three Grey E.T's, Two flying disks, and a UFO that crashed here last night.

On the eighth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me Eight saucers flying. Seven hoaxers fibbing, Six alien sightings, Five space invaders! Four flashing lights, Three Grey E.T's, Two flying disks, and a UFO that crashed here last night.

On the ninth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me Nine spaceships speeding. Eight saucers flying, Seven hoaxers fibbing, Six alien sightings, Five space invaders! Four flashing lights, Three Grey E.T's, Two flying disks, and a UFO that crashed here last night.

On the tenth of Christmas, my true love gave to me Ten telepathic thoughts. Nine spaceships speeding, Eight saucers flying, Seven hoaxers fibbing, Six alien sightings, Five space invaders! Four flashing lights, Three Grey E.T'S, Two flying disks, and a UFO that crashed here last night.

On the eleventh day of Christmas, my true love gave to me Eleven close encounters. Ten telepathic thoughts, Nine spaceships speeding, Eight saucers flying, Seven hoaxers fibbing, Six alien sightings, Five space invaders! Four flashing lights, Three Grey E.T's, Two flying disks, and a UFO that crashed here last night.

On the twelfth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me Twelve Hot Nordic dudes. Eleven close encounters, Ten telepathic thoughts, Nine spaceships speeding, Eight saucers flying, Seven hoaxers fibbing, Six alien sightings, Five space invaders! Four flashing lights, Three Grey E.T's, Two flying disks, and a UFO that crashed here last night......

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
HAHA!

Its quicker to read the last one than go through it all though...

On the twelfth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me Twelve Hot Nordic dudes. Eleven close encounters, Ten telepathic thoughts, Nine spaceships speeding, Eight saucers flying, Seven hoaxers fibbing, Six alien sightings, Five space invaders! Four flashing lights, Three Grey E.T's, Two flying disks, and a UFO that crashed here last night......

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Nice, although I'd rather have hot Nordic women

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
It was fun to write..yes the last of it easier to read and quicker to the point..
as for the nordics, well...I like the dudes, and surely there are some hot nordic men if there are hot nordic women..lol
glad yall liked it..merry chistmas..

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Very good. Excellent ATS twist to an old theme. SnF.

(Sorry, but I'm not Nordic.
)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Thanks Druid..
And I'm not Nordic either..Or am I?? lol

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by lyons666

Merry Christmas!

That was pretty cool!

Ohhh and since I am married to hot little lady...
I don't needs the Nordic women...

Just adjust the "12 Hot Nordic Dudes" to

"12 Strong Nordic Dudes"

Then me and my newly founded Viking Clan will Pillage the land!

muhwahahahaha!

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by EvolEric

Thanks...
And..If I get any strong Nordic dudes for x-mas, I will send them your way for much luck in your pillaging..
lol

new topics

top topics

join