It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gingrich accused of illegally profiting off campaign (It's Over Newt!)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

I didn't mind one bit.

Just one great thing about RP is that you can try all you want to dig up the trash on him, but there just isn't that much to be found. And they try. Oh, how they try.

With the other slimeballs, it's easy. They have so many skeletons in the closet that they leak out into the streets.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Newt's over.... He is as good as gone as Cain is.

Now it's just Romney and Paul.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I'm worried about ron in new Hampshire; Ron needs to step up the ads on Romney ; at this point Romney is the biggest enemy

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker
what really bothers me is when I hear the statement that someone is "not electable"

that means that there are protocols in place to prevent an outsider from ever gaining control.

the establishment has already chosen for us I believe. the next 5 years are probably already written out.

Romney is the only one who isn't electable. He has little support among Conservatives, none among social social conservatives, little to some among neo conservatives. No support from Libertarians, despised by Independents and not affiliated people. Tolerated by liberals to a degree. Let's face it, Romney doesn't have a chance at all.

While Ron Paul has a huge amount of support from Independents, Libertarians and Conservatives to a degree. And Rep. Paul even has a growing base of support among liberals, social conservatives and not affiliated people.

Ron Paul is the only Republican that could ever stand a chance of beating Obama.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
Wanna know something funny I found out?

When Newt Gingrich was Speaker, he kept a Tyrannosaurus Rex bones exhibit in his office to show off to everyone (on loan from the Smithsonian), and the word "Tyrannosaurus" means "Tyrannical Lizard". "Rex" means King. A Newt is a Lizard.

Tyrannical Lizard King?

A newt is an amphibian. Not a reptile. In other words. Not a lizard. So.....No... But close enough...So still funny.

That said, I am kind of glad to see this come to light about Gingrich. He stole money. A good deal of it. Which is extra shameful because politicians like him are not exactly hard up for cash. The man is really just another dime a dozen puppet politician.

I don't want a guy like that running my country.

edit on 21-12-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Has anyone considered that Gingrich's supporters may scoot over to Romney's camp? This very well may be a concerted movement to effect/salvage the outcome in Iowa. While Gingrich, obviously, rolls around in the moral mud, Romney doesn't come across as a lurid individual, even despite representing big money. Then again, now is too early to understand what will come of this, if anything.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Paul is running a brilliant campaign IMO.
His opponents are dropping like flies and getting their hands caught in the cookie jar... Newt in this instance.
Politics in America, as usual, with the exception of Paul
He has a very strong, loyal following that goes back a very long time. Because his record has been one of the most (if not THE most) consistent in American politics today, it is easy for anyone that takes a few hours, to see that he is a truly genuine public servant.
His stance on the FED, the US Constitution, the economy, liberty and freedom are clear and solid.
I can see that his campaign has focused on those aspects to date, as well they should, because that is what is truly in his heart and on his agenda.
I think that now is the time for him to start sharing his views on foreign relations, because many of the hard core repubs are still in the fear-of-the-enemy mode that has been induced and fostered by all the puppet admins we have suffered through in the past. Bush did huge damage in this respect, IMO.
Dr Paul is not the "downhome, simpleminded, folksy" guy that the MSM wants everyone to believe. He has a firm handle on foreign affairs and I believe we will begin to see this aspect of him soon. (I hope)
Simply because he doesn't have the Clark Kent/Superman appearance of Romney etal does NOT mean he is unelectable.
Please.
Newt will get not a slap on the wrist for his shady dealings, but, for those paying attention closely, it speaks volumes about his integrity and what he'll do to get his agenda handled.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Idiocracy personified, 7 deadly sins 7 days of the week

Ahhh this fat turkey "newt" is cooked, another predictable stagnant gimmick, i keep asking myself can these clowns be real? Another pathetic last ditch effort on the fail boat known as the GOP. What is wrong with these people? It's like the lemon party www.urbandictionary.com... of washington. Every turn in this deadly video game they lose a quarter and they spent the laundry money mom game them to use at the laundromat "the taxpayer" only to dump quarters in to the machine at the arcade thinking they will save the princess..... GAME OVER

These ass clowns need to GTFO of Washington and get lost

john wayne gasey pictured above

Ron Paul 2012

edit on 21-12-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
old habits die hard. like pilfering campaign contributions.

luxury suites, $3000/hr whores and moet & chandon dom perignons 5 times a week aren't exactly cheap.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
I can't even believe that people are acctually considering voting for this perverted butthead.
The man lies, cheats and steals and still people want his finger on the big red button in time of crisis?

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Some would say Paul is crazy. To them I would say: "Soooo Racking up 15+ Trillion in debt & collapsing the economy is........Normal???"

The phenomenon of Ron Paul is, he'll give it to you straight. He's not worried about losing votes. He's more interested in telling you the truth.
"Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest."
-Benjamin Franklin

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Oh wow this is great news! Even though i'm in NZ I have been following these debates,polls and scandals quite closely. Hopefully the slimy Newt's supporters will realize Ron Paul was right in calling Newt a hypocrite and join the RP bandwagon. I have been keeping a close eye on Mitt Romneys campaign videos and let me just say this:

As an outsider i see Mitt's campaign for what it really is. Overuse of the "America, America, America" which looks as though it probably appeals alot to the brainwashed TV watchers. However he hasn't made me despise him just yet. I am waiting and watching though. I'm just glad Newt is hopefully now on his way out! He is the worst!

Ron Paul 2012! I even tried donating to him and was sad to learn i couldn't. Even tried a fake identity... hehe

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   

so much for innocent till prooven guilty - huh ?

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Everyone should vote for Newt Gingrich because he is like a Hitler. Once a Hitler comes to power, then finally there will be a revolution.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape

This is politics man. So yup.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape

I did not have sexual relations with that woman - Bill Clinton

Is that a pubic hair on your soda can... Lets F*** ... umm i dont know you umm who are you again uhhh well i dont have proof or can verify what i just said ummm derp - Herman Cain AKA "Clarence Thomas"

I can go on, obviously all these politicians are being framed right? Yeah well if it If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck.

edit on 21-12-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unvarnished

Everyone should vote for Newt Gingrich because he is like a Hitler. Once a Hitler comes to power, then finally there will be a revolution.

We all ready got one but the people "some" made a ruckus apparently and were then kicked out of Zuccotti Park's and other places across the country. Still nobody did anything about that either in fact the "revolutionaries" were chastised by the media and even people who claim to be "conspiracy theorists" on this here web site.

No no no, they or we are ready to take a ride to our new Auschwitz apparently and some will thank the enforcers . Yeah I hope I am wrong though. The militias are the only ones willing to fight.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Its not so much about which politician is corrupt, its more about which one gets caught.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Gingrich accused of illegally profiting off campaign (It's Over Newt!),

I don't think it's over for him. He was only ACCUSED .... Heck, look at Obama. There was plenty of EVIDENCE of him being racist (Black Liberation Theology cult for 20 years) and in bed with Rizzo / the corrupt Chicago political machine etc etc but he got elected anyways.

What is clear is that TPTB want Romney. He's the crown prince for the repubican party.
Even though he people obviously aren't thrilled with him, he's being pushed down their throats.

Originally posted by CaticusMaximus
Who the hell names their child "newt", anyway?

Newton. Newt is a nickname.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join