It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hitler responds to Ron Paul's success in the polls.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Yep, its another Hitler Downfall parody. This time he's ranting about Ron Paul gaining in the pollis in Iowa and New Hampshire.

Its funny to see how this left wing site rips into Paul's supporters for making this vid. I guess they never heard of this meme.

Ron Paul Supporters Make Tasteless Hitler Video (VIDEO)

While I do understand the inclination to draw comparisons between the Fox/Luntz/Rove/Koch propaganda machine and the Nazi propaganda machine, actually seeing it in video is another story. Ron Paul supporters, though, edit a scene showing Nazis in a meeting with Hitler. In the video, Hitler pulls aside Bill O’Reilly, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin and Rush Limbaugh to complain about Paul’s rise in the polls. Hitler chastises them for not twisting Paul’s words enough.

I am absolutely no fan of Paul. I agree that he’s not a favorite of the Republican machine, but to make light of Hitler is offensive at its core, especially when Paul himself has a reputation as being both racist and antisemitic.

Addicting Info

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Ron Paul is racist and anti-semetic?

I bet she is Jewish following the Zionist vision.
www.addictinginfo.org...
(Her father is Jewish, Mother Protestant(ish) and she claims to be Agnostic).

She is throwing out the propaganda all over her writings...give me a break...she is a radical not even close to a moderate. It's like listening to Bill O'reilly.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Class

Wasnt Adolf Hitler I see sitting there during it.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
When I first saw the post title, I thought it was a nickname for Hillary Clinton

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
the more i listen to ron paul the more i think i may vote for him im a dem and have always voted dem but something has too change.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Hitler also has a bad Christmas this year - apparently worse than Stalin

new topics

top topics

join