It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TV Ads Asking For Your Gold ...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
reply to post by domasio

Just the Rape of America,down to the last drop.
People are stealing copper right out of the ground nowadays.
Manhole covers......

edit on 20-12-2011 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

My neighbor works in a grave yard at night and says people steal the brass flower vases! Recently a couple hundred were stolen.

Another neighbor had some copper part of his boat stolen one night.

These signs are everywhere! I know many people who just turn it in and they are not getting anything for it!

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by boaby_phet
reply to post by sonnny1

im not trying to troll or be a twat here, but dude ... did you even read the post, he is refering to the UK not the USA.

i understand that this is happening in the usa too, but this is clearly a post about gold buyers in the uk.

ATS is an international forum, not USA only ... please show respect for problems in other countries by not coming into threads and shouting about america when it is completly irelevent to the post!

on the gold buyers thing, this is happening as gold is at a high price just now, combine that with idiots who want a fast buck and people who dont know any better who use these companies not realising they are losing a crapload by going to these companies, and they should instead keep all their scrap gold , hell, even get it smelted down into one piece... but dont sell it, because gold is only going to get more expensive unless we start mining other planets!

And just how did he disrespect the UK?, Looks like you don't have to TRY being a troll or twat, judging by your post you got that in the bag.

DUDE wtf is wrong with you, this was a decent friendly chatter back and forth that DOES have everything to do with this entire world, not just the UK, do you understand that this economy doesnt evolve around one country, its all of us buddy, it effects ALL OF US, get over yourself.
edit on 20-12-2011 by hapablab because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Asking For Gold is world-wide.

For.... Anunnaki Great Arrival!

Where is the Fort Knox gold?
edit on 20-12-2011 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I've been suspicious of that cash for gold thing for quite some time, I mean even before I went down the rabbit hole. Really who wants to trade gold for paper???!!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by phoenixlou

Really who wants to trade gold for paper???!!!!!!!!

Maybe people who want to pay for things like rent, food, gas?

But that's just a guess on my part.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Hello,

Thank you for your post!

The same thing has been happening here in Canada for the past 4 or 5 years. Those commercials are all over the television... They sell you the idea that your gold is 'scrap' and 'unwanted' and that you should get rid of it in exchange for good 'ol paper money which we all know is worthless.

I couldnt say if these various companies are all working together for the goal of stripping the people of their gold so that they have nothing, i rather think that they know what is coming and they are saving their butts and trying to gather as much gold as they can. After everything crashes, the people who have gold with be in power.

Even if these people pay you top dollar for your gold, i still do not think this is a wise decision. This appeals to people who want a quick money fix... and those who genuinely WANT to sell excess gold (is there even such a thing?) I would prefer keeping old gold jewelry and items over exchanging them for something that is almost worthless!

Cheers!

""This appeals to people who want a quick money fix..."" Who doesnt these days : (
edit on 20-12-2011 by Jeedawg because: I forgot to add a small note following something i wrote.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by samkent

it is a scam when the adverts use phrases like :

" top price "

" best price "

etc etc etc

buying low and selling high is fine - but that is not what these people are doing
edit on 20-12-2011 by ignorant_ape because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
www.cockeyed.com...

It is all a scam to make the most money off of hard up people.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join