It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you could ask a exterrestrial ONE question what would that be?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
"how much time do we have?"

link   
reply to post by SloAnPainful

Where did your species come from, in relation to who made you?
edit on 12/20/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

link   

I would ask "Why can't I ask more than one question; who makes up these rules anyway?"

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
ats name=observe50

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Here's my question...

Mr. ET, what would your people do with a group of 485 men and women who where charged with creating laws and allocating funds who held themselves above the laws they created and allocated 1000 times more funds that they had to spend placing all the people they were supposed to represent in jeopardy for their own greed, selfishness and arrogance?

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I would have to ask: What is the purpose of Humans in our Universe??

Im sure they would say: you Humans were an accident, You humans are ignorant, self absorbed, Greedy, and dont belong in a Marvelous Universe like this, Just speaking the truth.

edit on 20-12-2011 by Glassbender777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Would you please take my kids and me away from this crazy place?

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by sussy
How often do you upload your videos to you tube.......

Impossible, how would you expect a monochrome Intel C4004 microprocessor based computer to have the necessary speed to access youtube? Accessing youtube? maybe, but decoding the H.264 compressed digital videos on a Intel C4004 microprocessor running at 740 khz (less than 1 MHz, or 0.74MHz) would prove to be very difficult and time consuming, it would probably take them days just to watch a 1 minute youtube clip on their Intel C4004 microprocessors.

A Intel C4004 microprocessor is all what they need, it powers the main computer in their spacecraft that allows them to have inter galactic travel capabilities, all what they have to do is type the 6 coordinates (chevrons) on their computer and off to their destination they go.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I would ask how they dealt with the technological singularity, but if the aliens are the technological singularity then it might be wasted question. It's a gamble I would be willing to make. Ofcourse it is entirely possible that a civilisation may not get t that point even a thousand years after achieving interstellar travel but it is probably one of the most important questions simply because of ramifications if something went wrong.
edit on 20-12-2011 by ProjectVRD because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Do you know if there is any truth in an early 40,000 BC+ cycle of civilisation, if so did you have any part in it, was your true identity ever known to any past peoples of Earth or have you constantly been misconstrued for godlike beings throughout your Earthly expeditions, just like in our current epoch?

(Technically not one question)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Pull my finger...?

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Well depending on the circumstances a question might not be necessary. For instance the extraterrestrial might be some bacteria found on Mars. In this case it would be pointless.

But, I assume you mean to aim this hypothetical question at an extraterrestrial that has come to visit earth.

In this case I would ask.......

"Have you found proof that shows that we do or do not continue to live after this body dies, and if so will you show me the proof?"

-Alien

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I would ask them ,when are you leaving and can I help you pack?

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Only one?

Why don't you erase humanity now, knowing it WILL become a major problem for you and the others in the future?

This one in particular. I can get the answer for the rest myself ,cf oobe.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

"How long has your race been here?"

And they say, "Thats irrelevant, there is no such thing as time". Woops, you wasted your one shot. Thats why they don't come down here and play 20 questions with us. We are ignorant, selfish, whiny kids in a sandbox and they aren't baby sitters.

But If, and somehow, maybe when I could ever be face to face with them for even a moment, it would be something like:
"Take me with you?" Or, "Can I have a ride ?"
Once I got in side then I could ask them other stuff. Just observing would be numbing.

Then the ONE question would be, "When are you going to wrap up this Earth thing we got going on here?"

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50

ats name=observe50

Don't worry, it's all in your head and shall never pass away.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr

"How long has your race been here?"

And they say, "Thats irrelevant, there is no such thing as time". Woops, you wasted your one shot. Thats why they don't come down here and play 20 questions with us. We are ignorant, selfish, whiny kids in a sandbox and they aren't baby sitters.

But If, and somehow, maybe when I could ever be face to face with them for even a moment, it would be something like:
"Take me with you?" Or, "Can I have a ride ?"
Once I got in side then I could ask them other stuff. Just observing would be numbing.

Then the ONE question would be, "When are you going to wrap up this Earth thing we got going on here?"

Time is real for us becuase we live here and our planet moves around the sun and rotates. But then again I don't claim to know everything...

-SAP-

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

id ask

"u mad brah?"

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by animalz

Assuming they have emotions.

I love that quote though.

-SAP-

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I would ask is there life after death? though they might not know the answer.
edit on 20-12-2011 by SpaceMonkeys because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join