It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

N.Koreans Sobbing in the streets after hearing of Kim Jong Ill's death. Crazy (Video)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Iwinder

I would agree with much of what you said.

I would also like to apologize for my comment earlier about you needing to educate yourself, I should have never have said that and I was wrong in saying that.

But having said all that, I do believe that one is far better off in north America then one in NK. I also believe that the commen people in NK suffer greater than the poor of North America.

We have different issues effecting us here and to liken us to a government such as the one in NK will only serve to undermind ones claims by setting ones self up for out right dismissal.

Now to the MSM, yes they are disingenuous and I have little to no use for them.

Thanks

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

Originally posted by king Pop!p
I could imagine what these people feel.

What most of these people are feeling are the effects of brainwashing and/or Stockholm Syndrome. Jim Jong il was nothing more than a ruthless dictator.

IRM

Ah just like with the ruthless dictators of Hillary Clintion Bill Clintion, Obama, Bush and i go on?

If you equate them as being the same, then I guess you will have no reservations moving to NK right?

IRM

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Iwinder

Once again , I agree with a lot of what you say . Perhaps you should start a new thread stating that very point and the double standerds portrayed by the msm .

But I must say , IMHO , it's not surprising to see people post reports of the hardships of those in NK and then make claims as to fake tears from its people over the death of there leader .

Can I ask you , what do you think NK's people are going through with the lose of their leader ? Do you think it's an honest sence of lose ? Do you think it's a fake reaction ? Or do you feel that it's do to long term mind control do to propaganda ?

new topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join