It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi im new and really fed up of the ufo `phenomena`

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Hi i first took an interest in ufos and all that a few years back, but the last year besides the whole israel ufo thing at the begining of the year, which turned out to be very debatable, there has been virtually NOTHING whatsoever happened for years now, even the famous turkey ufo with aliens last happened in 2009 which was over 2 years ago.

Im so bored of the ufo phenomena, im so bored of orb videos on youtube and all that, or tv reports of weird likes over lake eerie etc.

I want something big to happen already, so im here to maybe find out if anyone has any big time footage or something, just ANYTHING at all

From Mary

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I share your feelings , but I doubt something will happen.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by admiralmary

lmgtfy.com...

first thing that shows is a site that archives, every video as well as reported sighting. Have fun.

They also have footage of the blood moon eclipse, and the latest video's are from 3 days ago, so there's updated catalogued, ufo feed.

edit on 19-12-2011 by DrunkNinja because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
When I read you typing "Something big happen" the first thing that popped in was Independence Day

I agree, the Jerusalem videos were pretty cool. Although I do debate as to why they were just looking at the area and it just happened to happen.

I do want something to happen too, just not bad

And welcome to ATS

edit on 19-12-2011 by calnorak because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by admiralmary
Hi i first took an interest in ufos and all that a few years back, but the last year besides the whole israel ufo thing at the begining of the year, which turned out to be very debatable, there has been virtually NOTHING whatsoever happened for years now, even the famous turkey ufo with aliens last happened in 2009 which was over 2 years ago.

Im so bored of the ufo phenomena, im so bored of orb videos on youtube and all that, or tv reports of weird likes over lake eerie etc.

I want something big to happen already, so im here to maybe find out if anyone has any big time footage or something, just ANYTHING at all

From Mary

The fact that you are bored with UFO videos IS the problem with the phenomenon. You get bored, and create a fake video on YouTube. Be patient.......or you are part of the problem.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by DrunkNinja

Suggesting Imgtfy.com to the OP is as close to hand carrying and spoon feeding someone as it possibly gets.
I wonder if that will satisfy her?

top topics

join