It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iowa Caucus Polling System Threatened By Hackers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Iowa Caucus Polling System Threatened By Hackers

www.foxnews.com

Republican Party officials in Iowa are taking new steps to secure their vote counting systems after an anonymous threat suggested computer hackers could attempt to disrupt next month's presidential nominating caucuses.
The video claims to be from Anonymous, a loosely organized group of hackers who have successfully conducted past computer attacks.

Read more: www.foxnews.com...
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Ok, I know this is from Fox but you have to think about this.
1. There is no mention on the site anywhere about how Paul has over taken Newt in Iowa.
2. Haven't seen anything about Anonymous admitting to such.(if they have please correct me).
3. Look at how they wrote the article...."loosely organized"
4. There are many top tier organizations, people, etc, etc. that want Paul to fail (as we have all read). Is this an attempt to put something out there so if and when Paul wins, "they" can fix it..

The thing of it is, yes we all know Fox is biased (for lack of better words).. But, at the same time you have the sheepeople who will believe that some "loosely organized hacker group" did mess up the poling and will give the others the opportunity to put in their choice. Watch for it...

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Nice pre-cover. This way, if someone undesirable comes out on top they can point and say it was the hackers that did it.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by rancid1

Bull crap! This is a desperate attempt to take Ron Pauls victory. This is the same line of propaganda Oreilly tried on us.

We will not let The Power That Was steal this election. The Truth is Ron Paul is the people's candidate.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by rancid1

As distinct from The Diebold Factor?

???

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Now you can almost see a very clear line in the sand between those who are awake and those still asleep with Fox and other friends. Luckily those still asleep don't see the line, making it easy to move them to the opposite side with a few smart and open arguments.

It's between us and the handlers. It really makes our job easy as those asleep don't know they have handlers.

This also ensures that it's only a matter of time before the full awakening, thank God. Even if we move to martial law or worse, it won't be endured for long.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by rancid1

MSNBC announced Paul was in the lead this morning. On morning joe, I believe, they showed him as 3% over Newt. Newt is backsliding hard, I think it would be hard to convince people that he is not.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I doubt Mr. R. Paul requires assistance,

however.....

some are watching and watching carefully

edit on 19-12-2011 by cerebralassassins because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by rancid1

Can't have anyone else other than the government itself hacking elections!

I don't need to post the relevant news stories, do I? We've all heard about them...from paper voting to electronic. Florida...

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by 0zzymand0s

Exactly my thoughts. Even if they can't prove it they can run stories suggesting hackers may have had their hand in it. This will lead many people that can't think for themselves to be influenced.

top topics

join