It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracies are a conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Conspiracies are created for a reason. They are largely created by a group of people that want peoples attention off what is really happening. In fact the creation of conspiracies is a conspiracy.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by s12345

I think I'm gonna be sick, my heads spinner so much.

What your talking about is Disinformation.

Deliberately misleading information announced publicly or leaked by a government or especially by an intelligence agency in order to influence public opinion or the government in another nation

www.thefreedictionary.com...

ALS
edit on 18-12-2011 by ALOSTSOUL because: fix link

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
The level of competence required by the people involved in a conspiracy does not exist in the Human race. Couple that with the number of people it has to involve all of whom are keeping "the truth" a secret and you have a mind numbing "no way in hell" moment......well some of us do.

Oh and yes the rich and powerful love to have the minions believing in a conspiracy rather than focus their attention on them. The bankers screwed up though and let the cat out of the bag. Amazing that some of the minions are forgetting what they did.......new conspiracies will start

edit on 18/12/11 by malcr because: reason for OP agreement

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by s12345

Let me try and help. The conspiracy is the thing, act or fact they do not want you to know, such as a group of people conspiring to gain financial or political power via wrongful means. The conspiracy theory is the way people try to assess what the conspiracy actually is and the news is the creation they use to divert us from the conspiracy.

Now my head is spinning I must go but I hope it made things clearer.

I think you will need to try a little harder in future when making a thread as this is not the way to go imho. Just a friendly tip.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Have you spent more than 45 minutes researching these "conspiracies"?

Yes there are distractions put out there to divert our attention, but there are so called "conspiracies" that are actively taking place right now and to NOT pay attention to them can be deadly. If you want to take your chances that people are just nutters and ignore the "what if you are wrong" possibilities, then whatever happens to you is your own fault.

If you get sick from useless meds that WARN you about deadly side effects - your fault
If the Sodium Fluoride in tap water retards your brain - your fault
If the toxins in the top brand name foods retard your organs - your fault
If you get vaccines & you contract life long illnesses - your fault
If you volunteer for the military & get your legs blown off for no good reason - your fault
If you are surprised when the cops abuse power & use excessive force on you - your fault
If you don't wash your hands after exposure to germs and you get sick - your fault

You can ignore conspiracies, or treat them all the same, whatever fills your Twinkie, but just know that you were warned and whatever happens to you AFTER you've received the information is your own fault in the end.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Most people get interested in conspiracies partly because people see these things themselves, but also because of the media. Conspiracies are hyped because they are supposed to be. They keep people thinking of them instead of doing other things, gaining money, wealth, watching politics, solving problems. They exist for that reason. Conspiracies are a conspiracy.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
Have you spent more than 45 minutes researching these "conspiracies"?

If you get sick from useless meds that WARN you about deadly side effects - your fault
If the Sodium Fluoride in tap water retards your brain - your fault
If the toxins in the top brand name foods retard your organs - your fault
If you get vaccines & you contract life long illnesses - your fault
If you volunteer for the military & get your legs blown off for no good reason - your fault
If you are surprised when the cops abuse power & use excessive force on you - your fault
If you don't wash your hands after exposure to germs and you get sick - your fault

What if someone doesn't know or is informed about that list?
Is it still "there fault"? What about children.. is it there fault to?

And some schools out there require kids to have vaccines,
I hope your being sarcastic...

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by BruceEFury

Of course it's not their faults IF they've not been informed. Someone complaining and making fun of conspiracy theories "they saw" and not looked into further, because they think they are ridiculous, then it becomes their fault.

It's OUR fault if they aren't being informed of what WE know about.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Ohhh gotcha

Basically "Should of listened".

I agree to a certain extent, ill state the obvious and say
that conspiracy theories should only be listened to
if it is backed with evidence to prove the claim.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by s12345
Conspiracies are created for a reason. They are largely created by a group of people that want peoples attention off what is really happening. In fact the creation of conspiracies is a conspiracy.

You're being very general. Are you suggesting that there are no actual conspiracies at all?

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
If government are really bothered about something they could kill it easily: or the person spreading the news around, the threat of which would keep most people quiet. So if you hear it it's wrong.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by malcr

project paperclip had 130.000 people in the loop
and that was kept a secret until used

i only know this as i watched some documentary
on the subject

so i think im right on the figures

new topics

top topics

join